Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Will I receive the loan from my employer's bank?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
astromythtarotbyjc

Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:08 pm    Post subject: Will I receive the loan from my employer's bank? Reply with quote

[/url]

Since Neptune is at home with Pisces, but in retrograde, I'm using the moon as me..I'm thinking yes, with Jupiter(9th) and the Moon(10th) in CJ in my 9th house- Sagittarius for higher learning and traveling which is exactly what the loan is for, school, and its out of state.Taurus is also in my 2nd house( money) which I feel is lucky.
Saturn is at home in Capricorn, Jupiter is at home in Sagittarius and the moon is between them..

On the other hand why it could be no,
2nd house(taurus) 6th house (leo/mercury) all have their ruler in my 8th house(scorpio)-house of death..so hella no?
Tanit3333

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello - Normally with loan questions I would probably follow Lilly and you would look especially at the 8th lord connections to the 1st lord/house and Moon. If a malefic, as here, you want there to be reception. Here seems a little more tricky because the 8th lord is being emphasized with the 1st lord but it is also aspecting the 11th lord, which is what you are calling the loan. Mars is translating light of Saturn to Jupiter but without reception. A sextile is a bit weak but there are some other positives.

Since your work is becoming the 7th house area in this question, I think the 10th lord could show the loan site and the 1st lord is placed well there, showing they want to work with you. I agree that Saturn probably better represents their money and normally you want to see a favorable connection of the money lord with your sigs or the Moon. Again, Saturn is a malefic and Lilly says the loan can be won only with reception. Saturn suggests that the loan would not come easily too and would come with pros and cons and probably be a conservative amount, if offered (it is tough to say a square from Mars-Saturn brought via sextile to Jupiter without reception would lead to much). When Saturn is involved you have to ask yourself too if the pros outweigh the cons on an endeavor or not. The Moon with a benefic and in Sag is good for a loan though and should at least show some positive influences and show it is possible with effort and you have some control over the situation since Jupiter is so strong. Deb says for loans you want the moon decreasing in light but here it is increasing. I am not sure why but maybe it is to decrease debt.

Can you elaborate on what you make of Mars here? Are you borrowing because you are in dire circumstances? It is the 8th lord and angular but in detriment. Do you have significant debt that could negatively impact the loan (Saturn)? Your finances are not strong either (Venus) but Venus is with the 7th lord which is retrograde, another kind of questionable placement. The Moon and Jupiter are well placed and suggest getting some luck in spite of poor circumstances, perhaps. It seems difficult though. The Moon is in a sign of Jupiter so luckily it should still function even though it is not in orb of anything in the future. I am going to go out on a limb and say the loan is possible with effort but it may not be enough for what you need or might have high interest rates or something like that. It seems like there are pros and cons here.

You could argue that gain from education (2nd from the 9th) is also positive here, suggesting it would be a good idea to follow this plan in the long run, even if it might be difficult or cause debt.
astromythtarotbyjc

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Tanit,

They replied back asking for receipts of certain loans paid. I'M currently doing that.

I didn't look at Mars in the 7th house. I was focused on the 2nd, 9th, 10th as it was relating to work and the positiveness of jupiter, moon, saturn.

Will keep posted.
Tanit3333

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 8th lord is very important in loan questions if you follow Lilly.
Vyri

Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

..ahem..& the VOC Moon? I think circumstances, will stay the same. There is no planet crossing a cusp entering into another sign the Moon will make a Ptolemaic aspect with, (amends the VOC Moon placement) so perhaps the chart is telling you to invest or improve your credit and debt history, (I say invest bc when you pay your bills your credit rating goes up and loans could become more accessible by bank loan officer's etc).9 She will be entering into a new department of venue.

Vyri
If in your bright leaves we would read the fate of men and empires, "tis to be forgiven"- Lord Byron

Last edited by Vyri on Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Tanit3333

Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vyri:

Quote:
ahem..& the VOC Moon?

I addressed this already above when I said the following:

Quote:

The Moon is in a sign of Jupiter so luckily it should still function even though it is not in orb of anything in the future.

According to Lilly:

Quote:
All matters go hardly on (except the principal significators be very strong) when the moon is void of course; yet somewhat she performs if void of course and be in either Taurus Cancer, Sagittarius or Pisces

The querent is the strongest planet and the Moon is received and disposited by Jupiter and in Sag. Jupiter cannot get much stronger than this (other than being oriental) - in sect, on an angle, in domicile.
Vyri

Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:54 am    Post subject: Employers loan from his bank Reply with quote

Tanit

Perhaps I am wrong in my opinion but I don't see a positive influence arriving on the scene in the querents future. You make some fine points in your delineation but I guess we will have to see what we shall see. Moon is entering into Uranus/Saturn's territory, Uranus is in fall (Doris Chase Doane Modern Astrology) in $$ Taurus (retro in 1st, the employer possibly already knows) rising in her 1st/2nd H.C., certainly values are being explored.

Looking a little further I resend my first comment about the Moon's position, she will be experiencing a trine to Uranus (2nd H.C. of banks) near a cusp as she passes from one script to another (Uranus is moving back near the cusp he recently entered), (adjusting requirements, loan amounts as you have suggested), and with Uranus in mutual reception with Venus (smaller loan with additional co signee, is your employer signing with you?).

Another aspect for invaliding the chart with a no, I neglected to mention, is Pisces the lord on the querents Ascendant, Neptune rules here (take Jupiter).

The 8th HC = loan companies, (other people's money) loans in general are with Venus, Taurus, Jupiter, (8th) (Rex E. Bills). Sun is lord of the the 8th H.C. (turning the wheel counting 8 H.C.s from the 11th {Employer's Bank} is the 6th H.C.), Sun {Mercury as depositor} rules that H.C., Sun has recently left the opposition (separation) with Uranus in his fall arising in the querents 2nd H.C., I think the last aspect the Moon could possibly connect with that might intimate a loan would be with Uranus.

Neptune in the 12th hoovering about the Ascendant from that area is one of disappointment, even though sharing benign energies elsewhere in the chart. I shouldn't get the hopes up for the querent here.

I am hoping the querent receives the loan from her employer's bank? Saturn does sextile (opportunity) with Neptune on the querents Ascendant, but I believe it is the opportunity to inquire the Employer has given, not the loan itself. Again here's hoping I am wrong and the querent receives the loan.

All the best
Please update won't you?

All the best
Vyri Confused
If in your bright leaves we would read the fate of men and empires, "tis to be forgiven"- Lord Byron
astromythtarotbyjc

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

Update,

I did not get the loan bc they were not happy about how my current student loans were being paid. But another opportunity came up for me to attend the same school and different class options and cheaper..and will be reimbursed by my employer ...as would have the loan which makes me incredibly upset..because a decision that was made for me at 18 is being used to determine my current future at 30 without any regards to the current positive aspect of never missing a car payment, insurance..and so on. ugh.

Anyway, Im writing a letter to the union department just to let them know how disappointing it was to hear I shouldn't get the loan.

Thank you kindly for the interpretations!
Tanit3333

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the update. What I said here makes sense most for the outcome. I did not consider an alternative form of money.

Quote:
The Moon and Jupiter are well placed and suggest getting some luck in spite of poor circumstances

Also, I did mention Saturn and Mars showing a bad relationship regarding their money and your debt and said this:

Quote:
Do you have significant debt that could negatively impact the loan (Saturn)?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: