I've found the Uk's 1801 Chart incredibly powerful recently.

It showed Theresa's departure to within a few hours, and that the 31st Oct would be a massive moment for the UK.

It also suggest next year will be very very destructive for the UK.

H

Oh ? And I'd like to repeat my Hypothesis that Jupiter's trine to r.Uranus is masking the Massive -VE Energy that is building up.

I think there is a load of Tension in the Air from it. The Sun trines r.Uranus till about the 25th Dec so that might be a further Mask but then we should all be exposed to the Full Horror.

Will the upcoming Eclipse Season save us ? The Sun trine to r.Uranus is part of that NOT Weak Solar Eclipse.

I think Jupiter's fall in to Capricorn has already brought a Sobering Up in the Election Campaigns.

The Lunar Eclipse falls right in top of the Saturn Pluto conjunction

That's All I've got on this.

H

I think we are sitting on a See Saw with the Jupiter r.Uranus trine on one end and the Saturn Pluto conjunction, and Capricorn Stellium on the other.

The former ends late this weekend on the 15th Dec, and then I think things fall heavily to the -VE.

The start of the Eclipse Season very shortly after means we are heading into a period of extreme uncertainty I feel.

Especially with the Eclipse in the Cardinal Cross - Cancer Capricorn Axis.

H

https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/news/1128/ ... cold-moon/

Cold Full Moon in the early hours of December 12th 2019, polling day. About 19 degrees 40 minutes Sagittarius/Gemini.

Aspecting Boris Johnson's Mercury and chart angles. He is very Mercurial. His Mercury is 19 degrees Gemini 19 minutes. His Ascendant is 11 degrees Libra 05 minutes, antiscion 18 degrees Pisces 55 minutes. Midheaven 12 degrees Cancer 52 minutes, antiscion 17 degrees Gemini 08 minutes. And Chiron 18 degrees Pisces 47 minutes.

Transiting Neptune got to 18 degrees Pisces 43 minutes in June 2019, before going retrograde, and then it was triggered by Jupiter and Uranus. Nothing has changed that trigger since, so it still stands.

Boris' chart angles aspect one another with an orb of 1 degree 52 minutes. If they can be considered aspecting, then they are both "closed". This would show his lifelong good fortune in worldly matters, as IsisTranspluto made a pair of "closed" transits to his chart angles, and most other transits to this area have been "closed".

Transiting Ceres in Capricorn squares Boris Johnson's Ascendant within 1 degree from Thursday 12th December, polling day, and will cross his IC next week. From the little that I have observed Ceres, it does seem to be beneficial, and it is aspecting Boris' chart angles.

These degree areas tie into Jeremy Corbyn's Mercury, Venus, Neptune and Jupiter, which transiting Neptune is currently affecting. Astro data bank doesn't give any time of birth for Jeremy Corbyn.