Update.

I don't know what today was about but I felt stressed and I wasn't planning on having the discussion with him today, but I was talking to a mutual female friend of ours in our work kitchen and he came in and said to our friend "you look really great today." And it irked me and triggered something in me and I thought, I need to know how to end this. We ended up talking and clearing things..and he still felt the same, wanted to be just friend and I told him thats fine, then he needs to be a friend and start understanding how he and I interact, and although things are cleared up, I think we are both sad...but for different reasons...me wanting him to like me, but also me wanting him to treat me more like a friend, and him I losing a FWB situation.

Anyway thank you all for the help! I feel like I can moved forward.
AMT

astromythtarotbyjc wrote:Update.

I don't know what today was about but I felt stressed and I wasn't planning on having the discussion with him today, but I was talking to a mutual female friend of ours in our work kitchen and he came in and said to our friend "you look really great today." And it irked me and triggered something in me and I thought, I need to know how to end this. We ended up talking and clearing things..and he still felt the same, wanted to be just friend and I told him thats fine, then he needs to be a friend and start understanding how he and I interact, and although things are cleared up, I think we are both sad...but for different reasons...me wanting him to like me, but also me wanting him to treat me more like a friend, and him I losing a FWB situation.

Probably using 7th is the right course of action since your desire is for him to be a 7th house person to you and not an 11th.
With you applying to 11th adds to the fact you two staying friends. (saturn limitations on a friendship...no hanky panky for him)

well the silver lining is at least you two are on the same page and I think that is great. A lot of time people will encounter a fog area and never get a clear answer. Sorry things didn't work out the way you wished, but sounds like you could end up with a great friend in the long run.
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

Thanks for the update and I hope you can move on.

It is a useful chart for people who need to see a situation where a quesited actually does have romantic interest shown but is not in the right way to be in a serious relationship. I think this was shown well and easy to pick up on with his significator showing interest in Venus but being accidentally debilitated. I think ultimately Saturn is a strong player in the outcome as the receiver of light, as mentioned. The problem with Saturn though is that you may say you can move on but linger over the issue. The best thing to do might be to sever ties entirely with this person if you wish to move on. Good luck.

Tanit3333 wrote:
Thanks for the update and I hope you can move on.

It is a useful chart for people who need to see a situation where a quesited actually does have romantic interest shown but is not in the right way to be in a serious relationship. I think this was shown well and easy to pick up on with his significator showing interest in Venus but being accidentally debilitated. I think ultimately Saturn is a strong player in the outcome as the receiver of light, as mentioned. The problem with Saturn though is that you may say you can move on but linger over the issue. The best thing to do might be to sever ties entirely with this person if you wish to move on. Good luck.
The strange thing is that there is no bad blood and we still talk and I made it very clear I couldn't have a sexual relationship with him and remain emotionally attached and him be deattached. It is the easiest way for me to lose interest and asked him to manage how he converses with me and to talk to as a friend and not as a a potential partner as he had been doing. We had a couple of days of awkward silence, but I made the effort to continue talking to him as I could tell he was upset, and it seem to clear things up. I've essentially left the ball in his court, but still expecting nothing. The 2nd thing is that a friend did an intuitive reading and said the samething..that there was romantic interest but something is stopping him and seems it might be work...so I don't know if something intense is weighing on his mind..but his contract is up June and maybe that is his biggest concern...but for the moment I am choosing to beleive what he said..of not seeing a relationship with me.
AMT