Reynhard Sinaga: Britain's Most Prolific Rapist

Sinaga has been in the news today for being a serial rapist of at least 190 men, whom he targeted at bars and took home to drug and assault (and film). Two of his victims have attempted suicide, yet he has shown no remorse nor even admits to doing any wrong. He seems quite heartless. I am guessing he likely has a night chart but I could be wrong. His chart is an interesting case study.

Most notably in his chart there is a fixed T-square involving Moon (no time of birth but I doubt this makes a difference), Mercury and Saturn. Pluto is within orb too probably. He had short lived relationships and once threatened to drink a bottle of bleach after a breakup. He is Christian and did not mention his family to his friends, so probably a conservative upbringing (I am guessing difficult if not downright awful and humilating). He also has a tight Venus/Mars conjunction near the malefic stars Markab and Scheat, which squares Neptune (what I normally associate with intoxication and medication as well, additionally film). Mars square Neptune, probably especially in men can sometimes show impotence or weakness and being a victim themselves. He has a ton of Pluto in his chart in general. His Jupiter/Sun/Uranus link reminds me a little of someone like Donald Trump, who has issues with needing their self expression met at whatever cost and can have a sense of entitlement (it can also show ambition too though). He appears to have been born into money. A debilitated Sun can also show entitlement too, I suppose.

His IsisTranspluto is 19 degrees Leo, and his Phaethon is 5 degrees Aquarius.

So his IsisTranspluto is 45 degrees to the antiscion of his Mars/Venus conjunction.

IsisTranspluto aspects to Venus (tight orbs, only 22.5 degree type aspects, seem to indicate a possibly bad Venus. The serial killer Richard Ramirez had an opposition of Venus and IsisTranspluto. This particular aspect does seem to show that the person doesn't fully realise that what they did was wrong, and in an interview Richard Ramirez said that people are killed in wars so what is the difference between what governments do and what he did. Ramirez had a very high IQ.

I am picking up the impression that this man didn't think he was doing anything wrong, he didn't realise that he was crossing boundaries, he thought what he did wasn't hurting people. That seems to be how IsisTranspluto aspects to Venus can manifest.

That Venus Mars conjunction does look like it was significant.

I would have thought natal Saturn is the most likely signifier of his being sentenced, and transiting Uranus is opposing it from Taurus, and stationary. Transiting Uranus is aspecting transiting Neptune, so that would "open" his natal Saturn. For Saturn to be "closed" it would have to be aspecting the natal Moon within one degree orb, so I do think his Moon forms a t square with Saturn and Mercury. A "closed" Saturn would have responded favourably to the transit of IsisTranspluto from 25 degrees Leo in 1997, when he was 14, and maybe all his life, this could be what indicates that he came from a wealthy family. Because Mercury is part of this pattern, the wealth indicated by Saturn would also have been favourable for education, and he had a PhD, and seems to have been a perpetual student, financed by his wealthy father.

IsisTranspluto aspects to Venus (tight orbs, only 22.5 degree type aspects, seem to indicate a possibly bad Venus.
Fleur - interesting about transpluto Isis - what is the source of this info? The orb usage is a little random.

I don't think his Mars-Neptune square helped with that whole configuration.

I was reading that in a recording he was shown luring someone to his apartment within 60 seconds of going to the bar he frequented! He appears normal and friendly to most people but I see something disturbing in his eyes. I think there is really something to the Venus/Mars conjunction and how it can charm people. I have a conjunction myself and often get my way without really trying that hard - good thing I don't use it for evil purposes.

I am a little confused on transpluto Isis versus Isis. Is Isis at all similar? Can someone explain? Astrolada states that transpluto moves at roughly 6 degrees per year and would have been in Leo when he was born, as you stated. I don't look at this in natal charts so I don't know much about it or how astro.com calculates Isis but Isis is conjunct his Venus too.

Here is the location of Isis, Markab and Scheat:

IsisTranspluto is H48 on Astrodienst's chart selection. It moves very slowly, and has an uneven orbit being slowest through Virgo and fastest through Pisces. It entered Leo in 1935, and entered Virgo in 2011.

Its fixed sign transit through Leo was much longer than its fixed sign transit through Taurus in the nineteenth century, creating faster changes in the lives of people in the nineteenth century, though people didn't live as long.

For me it is fundamental to understanding a chart and what is happening. It is far more important than the asteroid of the same name. I have observed it in a lot of charts and situations. It would probably take a long essay with many example charts to explain exactly how I interpret it.

The only aspects I use are conjunctions, squares, oppositions, 45 degrees and 22.5 degrees, and their antiscia, and orbs have to be mostly under one degree, but there can be situations like third planets closely aspecting two other planets that are just outside orb, or stationary planets.

Last night when I was comparing his Venus IsisTranspluto aspect to Richard Ramirez' chart, I looked at Richard Ramirez' chart and noticed that the exact day he died Neptune was stationary but about two degrees too soon to be conjunct his Pisces Sun (though transiting Neptune was making an exact 45 degree aspect to his Sun's antiscion), and triggered by Jupiter and Chiron. Many, many times I have seen Jupiter as part of the pattern triggering death. I saw it in some World War I soldier deaths. Richard Ramirez' Venus was aspecting both IsisTranspluto, an exact opposition, and his Moons Nodes. In his lifetime IsisTranspluto had made a pair of transits to his Venus, including the natal opposition, and if he had lived another couple of years it would have begun to make a separate set of transits to his natal Venus, I am not sure how to interpret that and it is hypothetical anyway as he died. His natal Venus was "closed" because it aspects his Moons Nodes which aspect his Ascendant, turning the normally "open" Ascendant to "closed", and both natally and the transit which triggered his murder spree, IsisTranspluto is "opening" his closed Venus, which is where all the pain came from. Ramirez' natal Venus was 9.5 degrees Aquarius, antiscion 20.5 degrees Scorpio, and transiting IsisTranspluto was 20.5 degrees Leo in 1984 ad 1985 whe Ramirez committed his murders. Just reading his Wikipedia biography, it sounded like he had a terrible life. Because he has a natal Venus IsisTranspluto aspect, as well as the clash with opening a closed Venus, I think there is also something intrinsically potentially bad about Venus IsisTranspluto aspects, though am not sure how they operate when they are not clashing, which would have happened to Richard Ramirez if he had lived a bit longer.

With Reynhard Sinaga, his natal Venus aspects IsisTranspluto, 45 degrees to the antiscion. We don't know where his Moon or angles are, as there is no birth time, but assuming his Venus does not aspect his Moon or a closed chart angle, then it will be open, and his natal Venus IsisTranspluto would be opening an open Venus, which would have been harmonious. 25.5 degrees Pisces is a 22.5 degree aspect to 3 degrees of the mutable signs, and IsisTranspluto first touched 2 degrees Virgo in 2017, one degree applying. This would have made a separate aspect the opposite to his natal aspect. Without a birth time there is no way of knowing if his Venus is "open" or "closed". If it aspects his Moon, Midheaven or a Moons Nodes reversed Ascendant, it would be "closed", otherwise "open".

I don't know yet how to interpret these tight orbed Venus Mars aspects, but like you I noticed it in this chart and that Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell and Prince Andrew have this too. I would have to find a lot more examples to get an idea on this one.
Last edited by fleur on Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chart of Richard Ramirez to show the exact opposition of Venus and IsisTranspluto. Transits for the time of his first violent attack, with transiting IsisTranspluto one degree orb applying to the antiscion of his natal Venus.

The birth time is given by Astro data bank, as AA data from birth certificate. I think he would have been born slightly later, with the Ascendant aspecting the Moons Nodes within one degree, Ascendant about 24.5 degrees Sagittarius, which would have made the Ascendant aspect the Venus IsisTranspluto opposition.

This is one of the rare charts where Mars might also be implicated...it very rarely is.

Interesting that he gets caught when saturnus and pluto are conjunct in the heavens, and he have a natal aspect with these planets. His sun is trine pluto and sun is also // paralell to saturn, which is binding his essential self expression with this natal conjunction. Probably issues with father figure ?

He seems to be lost in a karmic loop involving sex. Mars and venus close close conjunction squaring the nodal axis, with confusing neptune involved. Neptune on south node show perhaps a past pattern reignited this incarnation with confusion.
Drugging (NE) involving sex (MA, VE).

His chart patterns is a bowl ? with Pluto as leading (obsessions, and underhand criminal activities). Moon is on the other side of the bowl (emotions). The midpoint of this bowl is near natal mercury, creating increased importance to the natal Mercury Pluto square. This can be about persuasion power, which he seems to have employed. And also mental obsessions and fixations (ME PL).

i long for the time when birth data is available.. this fishing for data and working off sunrise or noon charts is for the birds!

tanit - yes - sun in libra is weak.. in indian astro the sun is considered a malefic.. it has taken me some time to come around to this concept.. sun in libra, ruled by venus in scorpio which is completely dominated by mars in scorpio.. and all of this is applicable in the sidereal zodiac as well..

stefan - yes - bowl chart.. i wonder the degree of the moon as mercury-moon squares are a bad sign for mental health as i see it...

maybe saturn is every bit as much a malefic as pluto... maybe we can skip with pluto...

James wrote
stefan - yes - bowl chart.. i wonder the degree of the moon as mercury-moon squares are a bad sign for mental health as i see it
Yes - probably early time birth. Fleurs sunrise chart maybe is not far off ?
Moon then in closer hard aspects to saturn pluto making a T-square:
MO-SA-ME. Quite probable....