Eclipse in horary

I asked about my visa to travel to some country.

Travel to my knowledge is 9th house, but my question was about Visa.
I take 9th house as travel and the 10th house for Visa. I know some people turn the chart and look for the 7th house radix for Visa.(Which is the 10th house from the radix 9th)

This chart doesn't seem very positive to me, even though my significator is a cazimi Mercury. It does apply to the 9th ruler Saturn by conjunction soon after it separates from the Sun, but right now it's in applying conjunction to the Sun.
The Moon also translates light from Mercury to Saturn by opposition, but this doesn't look positive to me because of a) It translates by opposition and b)It opposes the Sun before it applies to Mercury. This opposition is actually an eclipse and I don't know whether an eclipse is good or bad in Horary. I do know that Moon opposition the Sun is a debility in Horary. The eclipse probably makes it worse?

Since the question was about Visa and not about travel, I probably should also look at the house that rules Visa. The 10th house is ruled by Jupiter and the 7th is also ruled by Jupiter. Moon is separating an opposition with Jupiter and should be applying to Mercury but it applies to Sun before it does that. Is that prohibition?

Please take a look at this chart

I found these Lily's aphorisms.
Look whether the degree of the Ascendant, or place of the Signe the Significator is in, be the then place of any Eclipse at hand; though the matter propounded be in a faire way to be concluded, yet shall it insesibly receive prejudice when least is expected, and hardly be concluded.

If you find the Moon impedited in any Question, be it what it will, there will be the like stay, demur or hinderance in the thing quesited; and indeed there's seldom good end comes fo the Question where the Moon is impedited; if it be in going to Warre, you may feare the life of the Querent; if in a Journey, ill successe, if Marriage, an ill end of Wooing, &c.
This worries me. :(

What an interesting chart! I asked a horary today about something significant for me as well but my significator wasn't Mercury and the Moon was applying to opp Saturn, so significantly worse (but makes sense for me because I have hit a brick wall of sorts for my issue). This chart seems rather tricky to me. Eclipses I feel are sort of unpredictable as far as outcomes and I always ask people to please post what happens. I remember another post someone asked about a job with an eclipse and the chart was negative but it represented an important decision making process for the querent and she ended up not wanting the thing asked about anymore after some soul searching about what she wanted.

Here there is a heavy 2nd/8th house focus so maybe the issue is lack of resources in some way? It is extra tricky with Mercury cazimi. You would think that would be a protective influence. Often in horary a cazimi indicator tends to trump all and overcome challenge. The chart does seem very challenging but ultimately Mercury should be protected and the Moon is strong in Cancer and below the earth is more favorable during the day. I feel like it is a toss up but knowing how cazimi often presents I would more likely say you could overcome challenge. Still I wonder at the significance of the eclipse and what it is saying since eclipses are never insignificant. Is the location safe? Is this a major change for you? Etc. With such a heavy 8th house focus I am not sure if the idea looks favorable to you whether or not you get it, so maybe you need to weigh pros and cons better.

I don't know why there is a 2nd and 8th house emphasis. It scares me to be honest.
In my Natal this eclipse happens in 4/10 axis. This eclipse is significant for me because the Moon is conjunct my Sun in Cancer and Saturn/Pluto are opposite my Sun
But this is a horary. It would make sense to me if the eclipse in the horary was also in the 4/10 house.

Lilly often associates a travel destiny as 7th house (the trip down is more so 9th) and Mars within 5 degrees there in a fire sign and in a day chart without essential dignity is another thing that gave me pause. Again, I would wonder about safety. I am not sure if the chart is flagging about the Visa or the location. The Visa as Jupiter is not so bad as the 9th lord being emphasized in the 8th with important planets and Mars angular on the 7th so I am wondering more so about the trip than the Visa but I could be wrong.

A heavy Saturn and 8th emphasis can also just indicate fear and anxiety but I am scratching my head at Mars. Maybe others can share their opinions though.

Which house is Visa? Because both 10th and 7th are ruled by Jupiter.
Thanks Tanit.

I always wanted to travel but never made any serious plans. I have traveled a bit but my goal was to travel to as many countries as possible. So by end of 2019 I decided to start traveling in 2020.
Instead of traveling from one country to another every few days I thought if I had a holiday work permit visa, I could stay in one place for at least 3 months before I travel to the next country. I don't want to work, but I thought if I got the work permit visa, and if I liked a particular place I could stay longer. But honestly I have no intentions of taking up a job so soon in my travel. Which is why I put the countries that I might want to work last in my itinerary.

The chart above is for the first country I had in my list. I don't care if I don't get the visa, but the problem is, soon after I saw this chart, I got worried and asked about the other countries. So basically I got the same chart except the significator changed. From Mercury to Moon and then Sun.

I don't know what to do now. I will post the other charts tomorrow.