A past event question: Why did he ghost me?

A past event question: Why did he ghost me?

A woman asked this question. The ghosting happened about 7 months ago. This was a Very Very serious relationship. So obviously it hurt her deeply.

This is the first time asking the chart because now she really wants to know why in the process of healing and any way of closure/peaceful resolution (still would go separate ways) was not successful/possible. So she turns to the stars.

I also didn't bring up the idea of her asking me a horary question

some issues...why is it an early degree? This is not a random out of the blue question nor is it premature since the event happenned months ago. The best I can think of early ascendant is something is on the horizon about to change or it just aligns with her being in the dark/lacking information to the situation.

chart analysis:
We see uranus is on ascendant showing that ghosting was probably very traumatic to her and came out of no where (from her perspective)

Mars rules the descendant which would make sense since the ghosting and everything the happened during the ghosting was very aggressive and intimidating methods. It also probably better signify him since he was the initiating of the separation and discord.

Mars is in 8th under mental anguish, fear, loss. Since this is the female's 8th house it probably indicate the mental anguish, fear, and loss he represents to her. Somone who caused this for her.

if looking at past sign since recent change.
before it was Aries rising and libra setting.
Making venus his past significator.
if venus is to represent past..it could show him as unreliable and fickle minded with it being in a mutuable sign and pisces. Then in 11th only interested in friendship. Though I highly highly doubt venus represents this man base on what she shared with me about him. Mars definitely seems more like him.

Another way we could look at it is...uranus conjunct ascendant. uranus could describe her and why he did what he did from his perspective. Doesn't mean she was a Uranus type person during the situation, just from his perspective.

then we look at the planet rulers mars and venus. It could be that he merely had a sexual nature to his reason to be with her...that it was just a conquest in the end, but not a relationship he really wanted to dedicate his time to when it really got serious.

If we talk about moons's separating aspect....venus then would be the female and mars would be the quested.
If not and we focused on future aspect.
Moon can co-rule the female querant or just be a planet that represents whole situation.
Moon carries Venus to Mars by square. Mars is in venus term and moon is in venus term as well which is a form of reception.

But also face an issue of should I even include a planet to represent her in this situation. My vote is yes, but unsure.

I have to think of the fact that she is the one in mental anguish and maybe mars is really more fitting for her. So I'm at a conundrum of which planet to take as significator of male.

if mars is him it shows that there was merely only like and maybe not love.
If mars is her.....she wouldn't want to get back with him, but her emotions are mixed for him and she does have strong dislike toward the man.

It makes me think venus is him since she is the one in mental anguish...and I would assume he isn't just because of the fact of his behavior toward her shows someone who probably doesn't really care.

help! Should it be in a yes/no format than a why question?

Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

Hello - I am always cautious of charts with one of the major considerations. Does it have hour agreement? In any case, the chart itself seems to describe the situation. I would not give Mars to the querent. Mars is the planet that would cause hurt in the situation and here it is peregrine and coming from the 8th, a house associated with painful endings as well, here causing one. The querent is already in the 12th and exalted in Pisces with Neptune, which would not describe someone who hurt someone. She seems like a very sensitive and loving, beautiful and creative person who is probably highly intuitive but is left confused. Lilly says that the querent in the 12th is indicative of despair, basically.

Obviously there is the Venus-Mars square coming from difficult houses that could support he was using her for sex and that his motivations were not good, considering especially his own peregrine state and house placement. Mars has excessive fire during the day and more so in a fire sign, rendering it more destructive and it is in a destructive house and aspecting the querent, although with minor reception, which is supposed to help with affliction but I generally regard minor receptions as not the most capable of that. Mars reacts more quickly upon instinct and often without thinking much about future consequences, so it could have been a spontaneous decision based on fickle feelings and wanting independence, since that is the nature of Mars. It is considered a selfish planet and I would think more so with excessive fire. I often associate Moon-Mars hard aspects with potential for reactive feelings also, as well as potential for abuse of feelings. One thing that I also wondered about is that Jupiter lords both in the 9th in fall in Cap. Were there fundamental belief differences between them, cultural, major distances? I often associate Jupiter in fall in the 9th as a loss of faith in something too. SN in the 9th is supporting something negative here. Jupiter might be describing something that influenced that matter. One thing I also wondered is if Mars himself is dealing with something difficult such as difficult losses or deaths.

There are applying aspects here that could lead to future events still unfolding so that might be why the ascendant is early too. The fact that Mars receives Venus (a minor triplicity reception) has me wondering if they still have feelings for Venus and might attempt to enter back into their life in some fashion (although they are not represented well and the querent would do better to not reconnect).

The square of Mars and Neptune can be very debilitating and is often shown in people who do not directly deal with a problem and may not be able to even objectively understand problems the way that other people do. You described him as aggressive and maybe he usually is but he is not actually addressing the issue between them directly if he is ghosting her and Mars-Neptune square is actually precisely the type of aspect I would expect with someone who ghosts another person. Often this can also show someone who has no idea what they want from another person or possibly has subconscious drives to sabotage relationships because they do not feel they are worthy of them. Such people can even fear rejection enough to be the one to leave first. He might be very magnetic though. They may also have drug or alcohol issues.

Thank you for checking out the chart. Be back in a few hours with feedback.

I believe the hour is Sun. I have to double check, but pretty sure it is Sun. Indicating lacking of hourly agreement.

Update: double checked

I checked...sunrise is 7:19am
Monday
Chart drawn at 11:17am

Sunrise to sunset
1. 7:19 til 8: 18 is moon
2. 8:19 til 9:18 is Saturn
3. 9:19 til 10:18 is jupiter
4. 10:19 til 11:18 is mars
5. 11:19 til 12: 18 is sun

That to me would make it a Moon day and mars hour.
Though someone could argue those 2 minutes before change of hour lord.

I could be doing calculation wrong, but it to me is Mars hour

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/hourrule.html
Online chart for anyone interested in my reasoning (idk how accurate I am haven't calculated hours for over a year.)

Venus is in pisces and pisces triplicity is is mars for day chart. If calculation is right bonatti would say in agreement.

Tanit3333 wrote:Hello - I am always cautious of charts with one of the major considerations. Does it have hour agreement?
I believe it's a mars hour if calculation is right and venus is in mars triplicity. Think that would constitute as hour agreement.

In any case, the chart itself seems to describe the situation. I would not give Mars to the querent. Mars is the planet that would cause hurt in the situation and here it is peregrine and coming from the 8th, a house associated with painful endings as well, here causing one. The querent is already in the 12th and exalted in Pisces with Neptune, which would not describe someone who hurt someone. She seems like a very sensitive and loving, beautiful and creative person who is probably highly intuitive but is left confused. Lilly says that the querent in the 12th is indicative of despair, basically.
Thank you. So my original thought earlier in my analysis is correct that mars is more fitting for him. She really tried to bring peace, understanding, and compromise to the situation. She was just looking for communication on the matter to help to reach a compromise. But she was left in the dark about a lot of stuff going on at the present timing of the situation. It just felt like he felt that she should just stay in limbo and jump through any hoop he sent her way.

She also thanks you for reminding her that is is a very sensitive loving person. She does find it easier to love and forgive than hate and hold grudges.

Obviously there is the Venus-Mars square coming from difficult houses that could support he was using her for sex and that his motivations were not good, considering especially his own peregrine state and house placement. Mars has excessive fire during the day and more so in a fire sign, rendering it more destructive and it is in a destructive house and aspecting the querent, although with minor reception, which is supposed to help with affliction but I generally regard minor receptions as not the most capable of that.
She feels it probably is this. He was the one pushing for marriage and melting the family together. But, she feels if a man really wanted that they will at least communicate what they need from you.It felt like a mind reading non compromising pinned in a corner situation. Felt like a bullying situation in the end. He very much dotted on her and very only eyes on her then it was like a switch went off and he became cruel to her. She feels it's a red flag for a cycle of abuse and that is why she kept pushing him to try to reach a compromise or something.

Mars reacts more quickly upon instinct and often without thinking much about future consequences, so it could have been a spontaneous decision based on fickle feelings and wanting independence, since that is the nature of Mars. It is considered a selfish planet and I would think more so with excessive fire. I often associate Moon-Mars hard aspects with potential for reactive feelings also, as well as potential for abuse of feelings.
It was very reactive and sudden. It was like a switch that went of. It could be she was very reactive it threw her into panic mode and he probably was reactive too. She really tried to find peace and common grounds.
One thing that I also wondered about is that Jupiter lords both in the 9th in fall in Cap. Were there fundamental belief differences between them, cultural, major distances?
No, there is no cultural difference nor major distance. She said this person was so calling going through financial difficulties.
I often associate Jupiter in fall in the 9th as a loss of faith in something too. SN in the 9th is supporting something negative here. Jupiter might be describing something that influenced that matter. One thing I also wondered is if Mars himself is dealing with something difficult such as difficult losses or deaths.
I'll send pm with some background info on him that she said I could share with you. Maybe he just lost faith in her and this whole situation. They are both dispositied by Jupiter

There are applying aspects here that could lead to future events still unfolding so that might be why the ascendant is early too. The fact that Mars receives Venus (a minor triplicity reception) has me wondering if they still have feelings for Venus and might attempt to enter back into their life in some fashion (although they are not represented well and the querent would do better to not reconnect).
She'll update if something like this happens..hopefully just a genuine apology (she said)

The square of Mars and Neptune can be very debilitating and is often shown in people who do not directly deal with a problem and may not be able to even objectively understand problems the way that other people do. You described him as aggressive and maybe he usually is but he is not actually addressing the issue between them directly if he is ghosting her and Mars-Neptune square is actually precisely the type of aspect I would expect with someone who ghosts another person. Often this can also show someone who has no idea what they want from another person or possibly has subconscious drives to sabotage relationships because they do not feel they are worthy of them. Such people can even fear rejection enough to be the one to leave first. He might be very magnetic though. They may also have drug or alcohol issues.
She can see this in him. Pm with information.
Also another interesting thought that crossed my mind. Idk if valid...but venus has ability to soften mars aggression/behaviors. It is quite suited with the situation that she was the one trying to compromise, find peace, and temper mars behavior. Just the square shows the difficulty in trying to accomplish that and maybe actually getting worst reactions from mars.

Could you provide how you got the chart? I'm trying to do so in astro to find
web style/reg/chald.decans/ptol.terms lilly.
It is under the Extended Chart Selection area and you choose "Regiomontanus" house system, "display and calculations options," "traditional astrology options":