Fleur wrote:Not just my astrological analysis, scientists too seem to think this Covid19 will peak and drop around May.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/scie ... e-need-it/

I think Saturn entering Aquarius and coming to join Uranus around early April might mean a temporary worsening of the situation.
I wish that was the case. But I'm afraid that it will take at least until the end of this year.

in some countries, the peak is only expected in the next month and in some places later...

I think Jodi Patry gave the closest prediction of timing for a global crisis although I don't recall her saying it would be a pandemic. She based her prediction on Rahu entering the nakshatra Ardra & Ketu in Mula, Rahu is strong in Ardra as Ketu is in Mula. Rahu rules viruses & Ardra is in Gemini so the lungs are affected & hands transmit the virus. Last time we had Rahu here we had the twin towers attack. Ketu in Mula the authorities running around like headless chickens. Rahu will leave Ardra near the end of April, but Ketu does not leave Mula until mid-August So the best-case scenario could be virus that starts subsiding end of April but restrictive measures in place until August.

Not just my astrological analysis, scientists too seem to think this Covid19 will peak and drop around May.
I can't read that link because it requires a subscriptions but scientists are not saying that in the US at least. Most of the reputable infectious disease doctors whose podcasts I follow are expecting roughly 12-18 months but there is nothing definitive yet and at least one model that made the news recently suggest we need to shelter in place for up to 3 months to avoid overwhelming hospitals, and to flatten the curve.

May would take divine intervention.

The chart on the article is by Imperial College, showing the curve peaking and dropping sharply around mid to late May, with various curves showing a steeper curve peaking in mid May for no intervention and flatter curves peaking in late May for various interventions.

I think it'd be good to try to bring some clear Thinking to this .....

Stand back and try to see what sort of Factors are at work, and then bring the Astro to bare.

For me the concepts of Self-Isolation, Hospitalisation and Closed Borders are screaming at me.

Also I feel that much of the Panic is Self-Imposed too. Lack of Knowledge. Fear of the Unknown.

Also that the Governments' main fears are over-whelmed Health Services ...

We've put all our Eggs in the modern Drug Therapists basket. And in this case they will eventually come up with a Vaccine.

A lot of that then is 12th House Neptune stuff. So you'd think we'd need to find that Chart with an afflicted 12th House. Or overly powerful ?

I think we are in danger of driving ourselves Cwazy thru Hysteria.

For your information Mars crosses the mid point of Pluto and Saturn at 8hrs Friday 27th March at 27°34' CP which is exactly that of the US's n.Pluto.

GMT

H

PS And don't forget if we hadn't burnt down the While House you would have this .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETrr-XHBjE

Fleur - I see now you meant the peak will be in May. That very well could be. The virus itself will be around much longer though. The purpose of the flatten the curve movement is to prolong the curve and stretch it out to manageable levels for medical staff.

This model is a bit alarmist but shows the number of hospital beds in the scenario with the number of projected cases in the US and suggests the worst case scenario peak in CA would be before May:
https://covidactnow.org/state/CA

A peak doesn't represent the end of trouble in any case, since the ramifications would extend many months.

Timelines ?

Because I was expecting something Bad to come from the early to mid Jan Astrologically I was following the News.

Just before the Chinese Lunar New Year we began to hear Bad Things from WooHoo Han ....

22nd Jan ? Or so ! because "My Therapist" (American Accent) had been dancing with a Chinese Dragon in China Town in London.

I wasn't best pleased. As a direct flight from Woohoo Han had just arrived the day before she was there.

She needed some Therapy after I'd told her what I thought ....

So that is about 2 months ago and China is returning to work now. So that'll be about 10 weeks.

I think the West is already about 3 weeks into this. So say end of April then for us.

H

PS And what better way to Cheer Up ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR0lOtdvqyg

Or even the all time Classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

Bo-Jo locks down Uk tonight, funny thing I was told this would happen two weeks ago by a key worker in the nuclear industry. He told me that he has inside info that the UK will lockdown in two weeks. So are we reacting to a day to to day changing situation or has the script been written beforehand?

1/ I feel we have to find where all the feelings of Imprisonment and Isolation are coming from.

Could it be the space created by Pluto and Saturn. Offering a Besiegment Zone ?

I'd imagine it'd be a pretty Nasty one !! Certainly in the UK as soon as Mars passed into it we were Locked Down.

Where I live there are about 50 Known Cases for 850,000 Citizens .....

2/ I'm clutching at Nakshatras here but the Pluto Saturn "Killing" Zone, if that is what it is, is located from about 20°33' CP - 03°53 AQ ..... (check the data).

A PLACE OF RESTRICTION called Uttarashadha ?

If you read about Uttarashadha it is a place for Austere Meditation that brings Enlightenment.

Certainly that place seems to be all about Enlightenment ....

H

Ok so I'll be using Tropical Zodiacs but Vedic Theory. Vedic .....

So this place called Uttarashadha is split in two. The first part ruled by Jupiter and the second part by Saturn.

Saturn's part starts around 23°53' CP. And is all about Austerity and Harsh Living to bring Enlightenment.

It even talks about Isolation.

So on the 22nd Jan Saturn crossed in to Her Homeland. The Land of Misery. Misery to bring Enlightenment. Remains till 21st Jan 2021.

On the 16th Feb Pluto followed. And I've always seen Pluto in Capricorn as Miserable Capricorn 10x. Till 10th July. Then back again mid Dec.

Just as Pluto in Sagittarius was Globalisation 10x ....

ie Capricorn on Steriods. But it NEVER came did it ? Or was well hidden by the Press.

Who wanted to spoil the Party ?

My Other Theory had been that Saturn sort of had been constrained by Pluto while she Rose before Him.

And then Freed and Invigorated once She had passed him.

I think the former Vedic insight explains why the Governments have sort of Gone Power Mad ...

Perhaps we'll learn soon just how useless the Western Drugs Drugs and more Drugs Therapy approach used in the West has been ...

How poor Western Health really is ...

H