[

photo sharing][/img]
`Boris chart above progressed moon over n Neptune Transiting Neptune square
natal mercury,Profected year falls in 8th house, ruled by Venus.
Venus is not in Sect but is almost cazimi. This venus term he has become leader of the Conservative party won a resounding general election. Expecting a child & now in hospital. So is a Cazimi stronger than the benefic in Sect?

Should have used whole sign houses above, So Johnson has had an exceptional battle this year in that he has been transformed into a political leader & then as Prime minister, then as a father to be & now we hope as a resurrected "messiah" that could bring the country together after the division of Brexit.The Phoenix rising out of the NHS. These are all solar themes which the profected 8th house ruler Venus being Cazimi the Sun & assisted by the in sect benefic Jupiter in the 8th may assist him in getting through these difficult times. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Mark wrote:Woo Woo wrote:
This looks very powerful .... Right on the Solstice too.

7hr 41mins UKT 21st June 2020.
Too right its powerful! Some call 0 Cancer the world point. An eclipse exactly on that degree is extremely significant for world events.

Clearly,one tends to think of countries associated with Cancer like the US and the UK (Moon).

However, the eclipse path is very interesting.

Central and east Africa, Saudi-Arabia/Yemen, India/Pakistan border (Kashmir). Southern China/Tawain. The last three of these are hot spots already.

The eclipse path goes right through the Island of Tawain. China has been taking the opportunity to put more pressure on Tawain while the rest of the world has been distracted with the coronavirus crisis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_ecl ... Jun21A.gif

Mark
Hello H.,

I’m borrowing Mark’s contribution from your other thread to post here (I’m sure you guys won’t mind).

When fixed sign ascends Aries ingress chart, according to mundane rule, I don’t need to erect other quarterly charts until next March. Nevertheless, I was curious, so I went ahead and made others after finishing vernal ingress. I wasn’t planning to post them, but after Mark’s comment about the US, I will go ahead and post the chart.

Both Aries and Cancer charts share just about identical degrees of all twelve houses (and signs)… does this happen often? Anybody remember?

The ascendant here is 24 Scorpio 45 and MC is 6 Virgo 44. "Aries" ingress is 24 Scorpio 48 and MC is 6 Virgo 49. Therefore, Mars (L1 and L12) and Mercury (L8 and L10) are persisting settings for epidemic, hospitals, testing, searching for remedies, and deaths.

The 8th house in US chart for the second quarter has Moon, NN, the Sun, Sol Eclipse and Mercury in its own house. The Moon is conjunct the cusp (just 15 minutes inside). Could this be read as the very large number of deaths (North Node) that have occurred already? Or is a second wave on the way along with an even greater number of deaths than before?

"Aries" ingress chart shows Mercury is applying to Uranus at the cusp of 6th (and the Moon to Venus) indicating the sudden increase of sick people and death rates.

Data: Sa., 20 June 2020 @ 5:43:49 p.m., Washington, DC (US)

The more I looked at the Cancer chart I posted this afternoon, the worse it looks. These are some aspects: Mars square the Sun and the Moon; Mars square NN in H8 and SN in H2; Mars sextile Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto… and there’s more, but I’ll stop here.

Mars conjunct Neptune at 3rd decan of Mars in H4 , something to do with land and agriculture. Failure of crops? Flood? Anyway, I need more time to analyze, really. To be continued.

Zosma wrote:Hi Part of Fortune
Ernst Wilhelm presents an interesting take on the upcoming eclipses on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB_9-5VH70g may be of interest although a little long but informative.
Hi Zosma,

I got started watching his very interesting description of nature. Unfortunately I have to leave, but I will come back this afternoon to watch some more.

Thank you so much for the link. Incidentally, I had one of Farley Mowat's books called The Siberians.

Although the Solar Eclipse of June 21 will not be visible from the US, there will be a visible Penumbral Lunar Eclipse on July 5, 2020.

The Moon conjunct LE. in H10 opposing the Sun in H4; Moon in 2nd decan of Capricorn ruled by Mars; The Moon square Mars in H12 and Aries rising.

There will be a lot of controversy in Washington DC ( well, nothing new, yet this chart seems rather extreme ). Retrograde Saturn conjunct H11 -- there might be more people resigning/fired from the Trump administration or with in the congress. Definitely there will be difficulties in the government.

There are five retrograde planets in this chart. Jupiter Rx. conjunct Pluto Rx; Saturn Rx. conjunct H11; Mars square MC; Uranus in H1 aspecting the Sun, the Moon, and Mercury Rx; Scorpio at the cusp of H8 and Neptune Rx in H12 connected to Pluto.
I think there will be more illness, hospitalization and death among common people as well as people in Congress.

The Sun is conjunct Mercury Rx and Sirius -- Trump might be bitten seriously not by dogs but by the congress and the press (As I said nothing new, but…). Also, he will become quite unpopular with voters.

Interesting that Venus is L2 but peregrine. She has separated from L1 Mars in 12th house and L11 & L12 Saturn (illness, hospitalization & congress). Government budgets will be tight.

Data: Sunday, 5 July 2020, at 0:44:25 a.m., Washington, DC (US)

Part of Fortune wrote:
There are five retrograde planets in this chart. Jupiter Rx. conjunct Pluto Rx; Saturn Rx. conjunct H11; Mars square MC; Uranus in H1 aspecting the Sun, the Moon, and Mercury Rx; Scorpio at the cusp of H8 and Neptune Rx in H12 connected to Pluto.
I think there will be more illness, hospitalization and death among common people as well as people in Congress.
Saturn will be moving away from 11th house; therefore I will omit Congress. Also, I will change "more illness …" to "continual illness …".

L9, Jupiter Rx., sextile Neptune Rx. in 12th could indicate local government trying in vain to make social reforms but facing ever more difficulty handling homeless issues. Illness and death among the homeless population continue.

I said “continue??? -- so how long? Possibly if I’m not mistaken, July, August and September, about 2 months and 22 days. It’s a penumbral lunar eclipse and looks like only upper part of the Moon will be shaded, not much. That means the things I mentioned earlier (if I read correctly) won’t have full force. Also, eclipse falls on Capricorn so here also it seems it will be over soon because of Cardinal sign.

However, I’m distressed hearing disturbing news in the US about cattle and sheep that are ruled by Capricorn. Mars and Neptune in 12th house -- I’m very concerned what might happen to those animals relating to that house – various zoos (H6 & H12), for instance, the news from Germany… it’s just very unfortunate -- we all (humans, animals, plants, etc.) are victims of this pandemic.

Part of Fortune wrote:I said “continue??? -- so how long? Possibly if I’m not mistaken, July, August and September, about 2 months and 22 days. It’s a penumbral lunar eclipse and looks like only upper part of the Moon will be shaded, not much. That means the things I mentioned earlier (if I read correctly) won’t have full force. Also, eclipse falls on Capricorn so here also it seems it will be over soon because of Cardinal sign.
I think I underestimated the power of this eclipse... Eclipse is falling on 13 degrees (important degree) conjunct the full Moon in Capricorn and Saturn is coming back to H10. That’s a revelation about the government. The Moon will sextile Neptune Rx in H12… it could be sudden awareness that something is going on behind the scene.

The Moon and the eclipse trine Uranus H1. The Sun sextile Uranus. I wonder if it’s something from the past – maybe some shocking or unusual news (about the government) suddenly comes to the public via Mercury Rx. There could be some important news about health, army and navy for instance, because Leo is at the cusp of H6. The Cancer Sun lies at H4 (homeland security) conjunct Mercury Rx.

It could be something to do with H9 (laws, foreign countries) as well. Jupiter is the lord of 9th so the Moon and Jupiter are going to have a mutual application. Jupiter retrograde and SN in H9 -- perhaps their mutual application will not be a happy reunion. What could this be I wonder, maybe something to do with the courts, the Supreme Court?