CoVid-19 The Coronavirus - First Acute Wave

OK I didn't have anything on the Radar for this so I'm just posting the Thread to start the Ball rolling, whilst I think about it.

Normally we are talking Neptune, but I wonder if Pluto's release from Saturn is the cause.

And then what does it mean that Jupiter is now heading towards Pluto, and the release point ?

It is a big change. One minute Saturn is squeezing the Life out of Pluto and then next along comes Jupiter.

Or squeezing the Death out of Pluto ?

Um ?

A Locational Chart of Nanjohn (sic) would help if I knew how to do it.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Well - with apologies because I do not refer to western astrological evidence:
2020 will be a Yang-metal year. It starts with this week's New Moon. Everybody talks about 2020 as the year of the Rat, but it will be the year of the Metal- Rat. To be precise: it will actually start on Februar 4th, with the Sun at 15:00 Aquarius. And it is also a metal year within the cycles of the Nine Star Ki.
The organ associated with metal are the lungs.
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.

Great Stuff People !

I haven't got a Great Chart from China, relying on Others, but I see Saturn moving towards and SR-ing on China's n.Moon.

1st Oct 1949 ? What Time are People using ?

Also the Shanghai Stock Exchange's n.Saturn and Node are receiving badly from t.Saturn and t.Pluto.

H

PS Worth reading this book "The Dragon's Debt: An Investor's Timeline To Profits During China's Financial Crisis 2019-2020 Paperback – 14 Sep 2018 -
by Marie Schoeppel (Author)"

Even just because it is such a Good Piece of Research.

OK So it is around 3pm Local for the China Chart. Gives The n.Moon on the Ascendant and t.Saturn heading that way but SR's short around 1°30' AQ (?)

Of course just recently t.Saturn has crossed China's n.Jupiter too. And t.Pluto to followed.

I'm wondering of some sort of "Abuse" or Trauma happened back on the 12th Jan when Saturn conjuncted Pluto.

SOMETHING BAD that is ONLY now beginning to Play Out.

Did something Break ?

Humour Me !!

Also as Fleur says t.Uranus has been Hanging Around in SD to the n.Moon and Ascendant.

Jupiter was Cooling that situation but now has ..... off, leaving Uranus all alone.

That's about All I've got but it'd be interesting to read again what Marie Schoeppel (Author) saw as the root of this Virus problem.

I'll need to go to the Charity Shop and buy it back off them.

I think having t.Uranus rough up your n.Moon / Ascendant for a few months, and then t.Saturn come along and SR pretty close to that point isn't ideal. 1°57' AQ ?

The Asc is 1°44', and the Moon as a pretty wide orb too. Saturn is now around 24°15' Cap.

Houston We Have Contact !

China's n.Uranus around 5° CN.

H

What does a Moon Ascendant in Aquarius Combo mean in a Country's Chart ?

Aquarius = Brotherhoods ?
Moon = Feeling Secure - Mothered - Protected ?
Asc = The above Dominating the Country

t.Saturn restricting All of that till late May into June 2020 !!

Oooooooooops ....

H

PS t.Uranus moving in 150° towards China's n.Sun. Perhaps it was Uranus Wot Dun It - Or will ...

A chart for China too often neglected - and probably more important than the one of 1949:
China becoming a republic, Nanking, Jan. 1st, 1912, 00:00 Local Time (GMT + 8:00):

You find the present conjunction SA PL in exact oppositiom to NE in that chart.

... The sec.progressions of the China- chart mentioned above. UR pr. conj. AC, SA pr. conj IC - with SA ruler of UR/AC. It may not necessarily correlate with the spreading disesase.But it may well be that as a result of that virus a serious and lasting pressure will make itself felt in China.

Of course Friday the 11th Jan USA-T was the Lunar Eclipse, and of course the 26th Dec 2019 was a VERY STRONG Solar Eclipse.

Across the Capricorn Cancer Axis which is China's 12th 6th Axis.

Although I try to understand the Eclipse Season, really All Bets Are Off during the 3 weeks or so. BIG THINGS CAN APPEAR.

I'd imagine it was the Lunar Eclipse that released the Virus into the Wider Community in China.

Historically Eclipses were feared as they tended to bring Bad News.

Anyway that is as Good as it gets from me until we can Nail Down the Disease's Origins Astrologically.

There is an earlier Eclipse around 24° Capricorn too. That must have been re-activated recently too.

That was a South Node Lunar Eclipse too which I think is more to do with a Release.

H

I was trying to find something on the Moon's role in Mundane Astrology, as the Moon rules the Chinese Chart and will be increasingly afflicted by t.Saturn now.

I've also noticed that the t.Node is closing in on China's Uranus which seems to rule the 6th House and forms an inconjunction with n.Moon. Exact on the 10th March.

Two strong Saturian energies building ? Worth saying again that t.Saturn SRs on the Ascendant/ Moon mid point nearly exactly. 11th May 2020. 1°57' AQ.

"The Moon - Signifies the people, the masses, and the population as a whole. It rules women in general and the manner in which they are regarded and treated. It represents popular public opinion. If afflicted it shows unrest or discord among people. It has to do with the quality of life, water and food supplies, natural resources, health, utilities and jobs connected to public essentials. If in good aspect, the Moon promotes peace, promises plentiful harvests, and indicates conditions of well-being for the population. "

Taken from this website

https://www.astrology.com.tr/articles.asp?artID=77

I'm still wondering what t.Jupiter's dance with t.Pluto brings, just because it must be the opposite of what t.Saturn brought.

Could it bring some sort of Release ? 5th April 2030 at 24°52' Cap.

H

This might be the Origins of this Situation .. I understand that the Virus first appeared on the 31st Dec.

So that's at the beginning of the Eclipse Season.

The Strong solar Eclipse was on the 26th Dec at around 4° Capricorn. Cust of the 12th House.

China's n.Uranus is at 4°59' Cancer on the Cusp of the 6th House.

H