Can Saturn really really really Rule Aquarius ? I can't get my head around that !
Keep trying! Its worth the effort. But as the Zen saying goes you have to empty your cup of previous preconceptions to have a cup empty enough to receive this into your astrological practice.

The traditional rulerships have a logic and elegance all of their own. In particular, leaving aside the signs ruled by the luminaries (Leo and Cancer) each planet has a sign where it manifests its day (diurnal) or night (nocturnal) dimension in each of the signs. Hence in nativities Saturn through Capricorn is the planets nocturnal, or night expression. It is more self centric in its outlook seeking personal elevation through individual career ambitions. Globally we have seen little International co-operation with Saturn in Capricorn with each nation largely acting out of self interest. Saturn in Aquarius is more outward and collectivist in outlook and less concerned with personal self assertion. As we approach the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in Aquarius we can expect to see these collectivist trends develop further in the world with a fundamental restructuring of the entire world order.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

In the midst of the Corona Virus crisis people forgot that Saturn will be entering Aquarius tonight.

What are your thoughts on the subject?
Here are mine: www.gurastro.com/2020/03/saturn-in-aquarius.html
Nice article Dima. Have you read of Robert Zoller's article about Aquarius? Not as positive as many modern astrologers assume!

Thanks

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly