Sharon Tate's murder, transits to her natal Mars.

Astrodienst are showing Sharon Tate's chart as one of today's birthdays. I wanted to see if there were transits to her natal Mars as she was a murder victim, and there are. Her natal Mars is 28 degrees Sagittarius 40 minutes, antiscion 1 degree Capricorn 20 minutes, which squares her natal Neptune, and was being transited at the time of her murder by Uranus, and also IsisTranspluto, as 28 degrees Sagittarius 40 minutes is 45 degrees to 13 degrees Leo 40 minutes.

Also her natal Venus seems to be "closed" as it aspects her Moon, and is being transited by Chiron carrying Pluto, which is "opening" it. Natal Venus 20 degrees Aquarius 43 minutes plus 22.5 degress is 13 degrees Pisces 13 minutes. This natal Moon Venus does not aspect the chart angles, and the time of birth is from a birth certificate and given AA rating on astro data bank. Transiting IsisTranspluto squaring her natal Venus antiscion at 9 degrees Scorpio 17 minutes would have been very favourable for everything to do with her Venus and Moon, but this Pluto transit would have been the opposite.

Her natal Uranus is 0 degrees Gemini 40 minutes, which is 67.5 degrees to 8 degrees Leo 10 minutes, which aspects her Venus' antiscion at 9 degrees Scorpio 17 minutes. This would make her vulnerable to psychopathic types, especially when her natal Venus was "opened" by transits like Chiron Pluto, "with, open".

Edit: Her Sun is 4 degrees Aquarius 05 minutes, so transiting Neptune in Scorpio was exactly conjunct its antiscion at 25 degrees Scorpio 55 minutes. I can't see anything in the exact transits of the day of her murder that would trigger or carry that Neptune, but they could have been in the preceding few weeks.

Last edited by fleur on Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sharon tate

I looked at her chart also--it looks like her progressed sun was aspecting natal uranus Also, solar arc MC seemed to be aspecting natal pluto--correct me if I am wrong. Her chart interests me partially because I have natal venus in the 8th house but mine is closely square natal mars. Marvin Gayle, the singer who was killed by his Dad also had venus in the 8th house. AMY

I rectified her chart to 17.48.24 CWT Asc 21Can46’
Heliocentric Mars conjunct Vertex , in opposition to Saturn and Uranus, rulers of 8th,and square to Moon, her ruler.
Her brutal murder occured with transit Pluto and transit South Node in exact conjunction with CONVERSE TRANSIT Mars.
In the solar return for 23 Jan 1969 Mars conjunct radical 5th and in exact square to radical cusp 8th – death also of her baby. Mercury in this solar return is conjunct radical cusp 8th.
In her Epoch, casting for 8 April 1942 11.48.24 UT Asc 9Ari39’, helio Venus in Scorpio in 8th house in exact opposition to Saturn and Uranus and forming T-Square with Venus

amy,

answering your question to isaac - converse transit is just as it says - converse... the transit data is in reverse... it is a predictive technique explored quite a bit by ronald davison who was "British President of the Astrological Lodge of the Theosophical Society; London, and the editor of "The Astrology Magazine." he wrote some books on these types of techiques..

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Davison,_Ronald_C.

fleur -

since fleur was mentioning the 22.5 degree aspect, i thought i would share the 8th harmonic chart which is really a crystallization of this idea.. in the chart based on the AA data for tate, one can see the fairly close mars-saturn opposition along the ascendant axis...

you can see the saturn-mars opposition recreated in the transit of mars aug 9 1969 to natal saturn below in the biwheel.. it is close to the same differential as the 8th harmonic position of mars-saturn...

so much for 22.5 aspects, lol!! no one uses them except weirdos and uranian astrologers!

Last edited by james_m on Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i think the hard thing in making a connection to death in astrology is figuring out what is the planet, or planets that are most likely to imply the ability to cut life off?? in indian astrology they give this to the maraka planets and houses... they use this info to get an idea of longevity.. the maraka houses are 2 and 7... planets in the 2nd or 7th from another key position like the sun, moon or ascendant are considered capable of cutting off life... in western trad astrology they have a completely different system - bound lords and primary directions to the lords of the bounds and different techniques like that.. of course saturn has always had a connection to death as i understand it.. i think this is pretty universal.. i think this would be more valid if saturn ruled over a house associated with death - 7/8 or 2/3... these are the houses i tend to think of in relation to the possibility of death, but i really hardly ever think of these morbid kinds of issues, except when i see others dwelling on them!

someone was asking about lunar returns recently... here is sharon tates lunar return just prior to her death...

it's interesting as their are the 2 planets in a close opposition in both the 8th harmonic and transit data to the date of her death - aug 9 1969 - in the 2nd and 7th house in this lunar return chart... remember too that saturn rules the 7/8 houses in her natal chart and her it is in the lunar return on the descendant making the closest aspect to both angles...

shifting the focus to solar returns, below is the solar return for the year of her death... this time one sees the ruler of her cancer ascendant in a close conjunction to saturn on the descendant... this brings together the first house ruler - moon, with the 7/8th house ruler - saturn, in the sign aries - ruled by mars... mars in turn is strong in the 2nd house - scorpio..

so, all in all you can see signs in hindsight, but i would be the last to make a prediction of death on anyone..

finally, below is a chart of the solar return for the year of her death 1969, with the last lunar return prior to her death...

if one doesn't factor in the natal chart in all of this, they will miss the point of it all... astrology is about making connections back to the root chart - the natal chart...

i am on this thing about perfection in astrology... to me it is a losing game... thinking you have to have exact aspects between planets to tell you what is happening is a fools game as i see it.. there are too many ways to consider a chart... many astrologers seem to want people to practice a certain type of astrological religion - and hope for converts to their system of thinking... i ain't buying into it personally... i was going to talk about this on the philosophy forum.. i might still...

the profection lord for 1969 off sharon tates chart happens to be libra - venus ruler.. in tates chart, venus is in the 8th sign to the ascendant and conjunct the south node - a bad set up implying she was hanging out with the wrong crowd that was up to no good.. too much of a good time with 8th house type stuff, but not all that it seemed on the surface...

i see there is mutual reception between the 8th and 12th house ruler in her natal chart as well.. that certainly fits with her story.. take a look at a biwheel of the profection data for aug 9th 1969 to her natal chart and you can see a number of tie ins..