Will I be forced to move out by Feb 29th.

[/url]

Our heat has not been working and I kept calling the landlord and my roommate and I left the house to sleep elsewhere. When I came home the heat was working and I had received an eviction notice from the landlord's son in law/lawyer to leave by the 29th but it was not a judicial document. If I refuse we go to small courts which I feel I have a better case for, as well as tomorrow contacting my state's local.gov lawyer helpline, who have been helpful in the past.

I believe the landlord had heard me call the police to come do an inspection of the heat, but they couldn't arrive till today, and had his lawyer draft the letter before the police could arrive, and I'm wondering if this is the reason why he wants us to move, bc he does not want to fix the heat, but just got a new thermostat and the heat was working a bit, now dead cold although the thermostat show the heat is on. The other issue is that we had a lease, but waiting for a 3rd roommate that never arrived, so neither my roommate and I signed the lease(but it exist) and he and I were paying the landlord the rent of two people as only 2 are living in the apt. In the past he found one roommate and I found another, and for some reason this year was extremely difficult to find an additional roommate and I told him that, and told him to find the extra roommate and then we could sign the lease. Finally he told me we would have to move out if we couldn't find a 3rd roommate to live with us. I plan on using this as a reason for him wanting to kick us out, though it was only verbal.

I plan to write an email to the lawyer explaining the heating issue as well as the roommate issue and including the realtor who I was emailing in regards to things. I also have documents of the landlord claiming the heat was fixed and then not working again. We've never been behind rent either.

I'm wondering if through communication/email with the lawyer and landlord I can come up with the agreement to have the landlord find a 3rd roommate and have the lease for another year or if the landlord says no, I should go to small claims or whatever court.

So 3 positive things for me would be...
hearing the phone conversation with the police and the landlord then giving me an eviction notice. The fact that this was the 5th time we had called about the heat not working.

he has my 2nd set of security deposit despite me asking for it repeatedly
there was no statement in the previous lease stating I was responsible for finding tenant though I did, and the landlord in the past had actually found the tenants..

he also has 2 sets of my security deposit..as I paid my 3rd roommate who was leaving the country and have not gotten a refund from the landlord and if withholding my security would be helpful towards me.

So with those in plan..to email the lawyer and landlord, contact the lawyers from the state whether that will extend my stay for more than 3-4 months....

If none of these are options they like, I want to take them to small claims to contest, but hopefully things can be resolved by then with me winning

1. Virgo/Libra-Mercury(in 5th house)/Venus(6th house)
2.Opponent-7th house Pisces/Aries- Jupiter/Mars(brother in law/also lawyer moving into 3rd house Sagg)
3. 10th house judge-Cancer-Moon is 6th house close to Mercury in 5th house) moon not VOC till 11:43pm- Cannot use moon as cosign as it would advantageous to me.
4. 4th house verdict -End of matter which has Jupiter/Mars -does this mean they will win and have me out by the 29th?
Mercury exalted in Aquarius in 5th house Succedent/fixed/ Venus though in 6th house (fall) has Pisces (venus exalted)
Mercury sextiles Mars
Venus sextiles Jupiter

Thank you
AMT

I am not sure how to approach this question based on the way you are asking versus the way you are interpreting the chart. You asked if you would be forced to move but then proceeded to read this as a legal chart. A moving chart is different from a legal chart, in my opinion. Moving is 7th house, the 1st is the current situation and the 4th is the current home. Mercury is separating from Mars in the 4th house of the home without reception and I normally associate Mars with separation and hence needing to relocate. The Moon is under the rulership of the 7th lord and applies to Uranus in the 8th too. The 7th lord is angular and beholds its own house whereas the ascendant lord is cadent and does not behold its own house, so it lacks much power over the situation. The 7th lord also houses a strong Venus, also separating from Mars, so it might just be better to leave in the end also. If this is a legal chart then I would look at significators differently. You have not taken this to court so I am not sure about looking at it this way and the police can only do so much? If you want a chart on the legal process of the situation with the lawyer (will I win, etc.) then I would ask that rather than asking if you will be moving. Keep in mind that the two are not mutually exclusive. You could be asking both but then the chart becomes a bit convoluted with significators.

Thank you!!

I guess its a bit of a catch 22 question..If I refuse to leave by the 29th, then they can take me to court to set a date for me to leave..so I know i am moving but want to know if it would be after feb 29th...Is that a better question?
AMT

IMO, Mars is emphasizing an imminent move that is already within influence of the situation and being felt currently, which could be before the date talked about. Mutable is typically within weeks on an angle. Whenever I ask about a separation of any type, if I see Mars emphasized, especially angular, that is a pretty big argument for separation. Here it is tight on an angle and in the house of the matter itself (the 4th house). Then you also even have the modern planet Uranus supporting this with the Moon. I don't know the specific date but maybe you should try looking at your natal chart for indicators of a likely move. Often moves can be emphasized by the 7th house in natal as well, especially disruptive or abrupt moves, because it is a house of significant change. An example might be a profection ruler for the year transiting the natal 7th house, etc.

The Moon is not VOC since it will aspect other planets in its current sign but regardless Lilly says it functions in the signs of Jupiter (Pisces, Sag and Cancer, which is the sign of Jupiter's exaltation and the Moon's own domicile).

If you give the 7th lord/house to the opponent here as the landlord then I would say they have the upper hand even if behaving poorly (Jupiter in fall and conjunct SN) and might win in a legal battle if you look at this as a legal battle chart. Again, Venus is quite strong in that house as well and receives Jupiter. I don't think horary is the best avenue to approach for the issue though. I normally use horary as a last resort to understanding a problem but you have a lawyer you are working with and hopefully they can help you to explore your options and whether or not you need to leave immediately. To me on a logical level it sounds like the landlord does have a case if you are not paying the entire rent, but forcing you out by not giving heat is ridiculous. I don't know NY laws but does he have to find a 3rd roommate for you? I have never heard of this.

FYI, Lilly on moving:
If Good to remove from one house or place to another, or to stay or abide in any place or not?

See to the Lords of the Ascendant, the 4th house and 7th house, for if the Lord of the 4th be in the 7th, and be a good Planet, and the Lord of the 1st and 7th be good Planets, or strong in that part of Heaven where they are, or in the whole Figure, if they be Direct, and of swift motion, and in good aspect with good Planets, it is good then to abide still and not remove from the place where the Querent is; but if the Lord of the 7th be with a good Planet, and the Lord of the 4th with an evill one, it is then not good to stay, for if he doe, he shall receive much damage there: That which I have observed in this manner of Judgment was this; That if the Lord of the Ascendant did lately separate from the Square or Opposition of the Lord of the 6th, 8th or 12th, and the Moon also did concure in judgment, viz. if she separate from any evill aspect of the Infortunes, they being Lords of either the 7th or 4th &c. and not Friends or Significators in the person of the Querent; or if I found an Infortune in the Ascendant, Peregrine or Retrograde, or if a Peregrine or unfortunate Planet was in the 4th, or if the Lord of the 2nd was weak or ill posited, I advised the Querent to remove his habitation, and gave him reason why he should; for if I found the Lord of the 6th house in the Ascendant, or afflicting the Lord of the Ascendant, I judged he had his health very bad there, was sickly, or tormented with ill servants, by whose meanes he did not thrive in his Vocation.

If the Lord of the 12th afflicted the Lord of the Ascendant or the Moon, I said he had backbiting, evill or slanderous Neighbours, or people that lived not very farre from him did scandalize him: If the Lord of the 2nd was unfortunate, or in Square or Opposition to the Lord of the Ascendant, or if Part of Fortune was in the 12th, 8th or 6th, I judged he went back in the world, and his Estate consumed.

If his Significator, viz. if the Lord of the Ascendant was afflicted by the Lord of the 10th, I acquainted him, his Reputation was lost, his Trade decayed, or had no Trading; and if the Lord of the 4th was unfortunate, or the 4th house itself, I judged the house was unlucky, and few that had lived therein did thrive, or that the Repaires of the house had much weakened him, r the house stood not conveniently for his Trade]. If the Lord of the 7th afflicted the Lord of the Ascendant or 2nd, his overthwart Neighbours had all the Trade, were better furnished with Commodities, &c. Now in giving direction which way to steer his course, in hopes of better Trading, I observed what Planet in the Scheame was most fortunate and strongest, and had the most friendly aspect to either the Lord of the Ascendant or Lord of the 2nd, look what quarter of Heaven the Signe that Planet was in did signifie, to that part did I ever advise the Querent to remove; and I remember not, that any ever repented their following my advice; many have afterwards returned to me thanks and rewards.

And whereas I mention these words (perhaps the house was unluckie) some may cavill at the words, and say,God’s blessing is alike in all places, and it’s superstitious to judge, a house that is not a living thing, can be made unsuccessfull or unfortunate, &c.: Let them enjoy their opinion still; there’s not a man in this world lesse superstitious than my selfe, yet what I have found by experience, I freely communicate, and doe remaine of this opinion; That in what house any execrable facts are committed, the ministring of Angels of God feeling the villany done in that house, and the dishonor done to God therein, doe accurse that place or house; which continues so long, as there is not a full expiation made by some godly person, for the sinnes committed in that house; or untill the time limited by the angry Angel be expired, the house shall remaine a most unfortunate house for any to live in: And this which I write, and is inflicted upon houses which are insensible, I assuredly know is preformed to the full upon the great and smaller Families of this world, &c. How in a naturall way to discharge these curses, Sunt Sigilla & Lamina quae nec Scripta Sunt,& ego novi.

But some for resolution of this Question, say, if the Moon separate at time of the Question from Jupiter or Venus, then stay; if she separate trom an Intortune, remove; or a Fortune in the Ascendant bids you stay; an Infortune remove: This heedfully considered with the preceeding Judgment, will instruct any indifferent Astrologer to reslove the preceding Question concerning removing from one place to another.
Regarding the last paragraph, a fortune in the 7th would tell you to leave.

I'm in MA, and the law requires 30 day notice so the earliest I could leave would be by then, but not likely as it wasn't a judicial note, and more of statement stating the landlord would take me to court, and that extend my stay 7 days the max, but even then the law also allows me to ask for an extension, and the court date won't be 2/3 months from then. I'm looking to leave in May which would be ideal and kinda of perfect.

To be clear, the rent is being paid in full, and its the heat that is the issue and the landlord knows that, and can't truly pursue action until it is fixed.

Looking at my natal chart, now till Feb 11th (5:15am lome togo) fortune is in my 7th house (Leo) and the 4th house is Taurus with Uranus. Sun is in the 1st house Aquarius ) and moon in virgo 8th house mars in 11th in sag still.

basically right now the law is friend and I'm using that to my advantage.

I'm currently reading Lilly's moving quote.
AMT

basically right now the law is friend and I'm using that to my advantage.
I hope whatever happens works out for you. Good luck with the lawyer. Hopefully the 7th house emphasis is just signifying the lawyer since they are Jupterian by field.

With the ascendant axis, 4th Lord and the moon at critical degrees and Mars exerting it's disruptive influence on the IC and conjunct the 4th Lord by antiscion and in aspect with Mercury, (your significator), I'm sorry to say looks like there is a strong possibility of this happening. One good thing is that your significator is posited in the middle of a fixed sign. Hope things turn out all right for you. And hope you update here.

Update!

I am staying till May 31st along with my roommate(which is what I was hoping for) doing tons of research in regards to my state's tenant/landlord rights, I had the upper hand, especially due to the fact surprisingly that my roommate had never seen the lease and I knew some personal interest regarding the landlord that the brother in law/lawyer ...he was not happy about it and hung up the phone and I called back ..plus knowing that had we gone to court it would have likely taken to May to get everything settled.

I also knew from past experiences with court and small claims...if the judge knows I have no lawyer but did the homework..they tend to favor the "little people" over the client and lawyer.

I felt confident with Mercury and Moon in houses nexts to each other..almost like the moon..(judge) would "side" with me would be providing me with "services" in a cadent/Mutable house, and being the 6th house as if the "judge would be working with me".

My question, I'm wondering if natal charts signs and rulers impact horary in anyway? I'm a aries/rising aries/moon in scorpio Mars/Mars/(Mar/Pluto)..so I actually saw Mars(warrior) in this case as fighting for me...rather than against me...my only worry was Jupiter being in 4th...I felt is showed a bit of an advantage to the home owners...possibly having to do with having a lawyer and the resources, but with both Mars and Jupiter being in the 4th house..i saw it as "me" mars(although not assigned to me in the horary, with the landlord(jupiter) "staying" in the same place.

anyway, thank you all for the help!
AMT

I honestly feel like the way a chart is read depends on how the question is formed and the type of significators the astrologer has in mind, which was what I was trying to say from the beginning. If we look at this like a legal battle chart, Jupiter is stronger accidentally and is fortified by the strongest planet in the chart, Venus. Having a benefic in the house of the opponent favors the opponent as well. So to say the opponent does not have the upper hand is odd to me unless the 7th lords something else, such as a lawyer or others helping in the situation.

Mercury is not strong here. It is cadent, has only face dignity and is under the beams. It did give its disposition to Mars via sextile and Mars collects light of Mercury and Venus here but Mars is not usually beneficial and even lords the 8th here. Maybe others might have their theories on Mars collecting light and that signifying something. You would think even then it is receiving Venus in the 7th and not Mercury. Bonatti says sextiles require reception to lead to perfection too.

The only thing I think really supports not moving yet is Mercury fixed and cadent, with both showing lack of movement in situations but it also can mean lack of strength to cause change. What I interpreted with Mars influencing the situation was separation but maybe one could interpret it is as action, who knows? I find it odd that would be true though with a weak sextile without reception. It is more likely Venus represents what lead to a positive outcome for you, whatever it is representing, especially since it also helps mitigate Mars. Venus is very strong.

It could also be that our interpretation of the chart helped you to be more proactive about the situation?

I think Mars being in the 4th house was beneficial. Since the notice indicated that the landlord would go to court to get an eviction notice after the 29th, if we didn't move, it take a month to receive the court notice, then for me to reply agreeing or extending the court date which I could do for another month, by then it would be April and the case would be decided in May... I was in the mind set of how the court trail would workout. I also knew my states law favored tenants more than landlord and with the information I already knew on the landlord, I used the phone to "present" my case as if I was in the court house. I was also dealing with only the lawyer and not the landlord...so maybe thats why?

Legally it would have been impossible to push out before Feb 29th as we never skipped rent and we did not sign a lease which existed and was held from us...unless he had issued a 7 day notice but those only apply if we missed or skipped rent do did something illegal. Uranus also being in the opponents 2nd house (money) and tying to Jupiter...I knew the landlord would be parting with money he also owes me..2 sets of my security deposit which is illegal in my state after 6 months (in Feb) and would be brought up in the trail.

I also knew I could request a mediator through information with the AG's office...I had written the question after doing a little research.

all those factors you mentioned are true and I posed the question when I was deeply emotional learning about the notice and anxiety about moving at this time...but after looking at the chart and Mars being in 4th.. I felt it meant things would be swiftly concluded but not by me moving.

I guess the question should have been more of if we went to court would I win?, but that meant disregarding the notice and not doing anything until after feb29th, which I didn't like. Or I guess I could have asked, if I do my homework, would it help me in the future.
AMT