Prediction on Tomorrows Verdict.

Jupiter is currently moving slowly as it is about to station direct in December, it's in Taurus and retrograde so one might expect delays and obstacles here. My suspicion is that the Rwanda flights will not get the go ahead. Also there is so much angry emotion lingering on from the NM Mars scorpio opp Uranus that it's difficult to see any resolution to all the divisive oppositional activity still on the horizon. Plus Jupiter sits on a degree of 'goodwill to all Men', an unlikely event if visitors are evicted against their will to an unknown home overseas.

The Uranians seem more on the Govt's side with Jupiter on the midpoint of Sun-Zeus
SU/ZE

Grouping
10 JU = Fortunate personal undertakings. The successful leader
On balance I'm sticking with my original hunch of hindrances & blockages to the Govt's plan and, in any case, maybe the 'successful leader' isn't necessarily the Prime Minister.

Re: Prediction on Tomorrows Verdict.

The Uranians seem more on the Govt's side with Jupiter on the midpoint of Sun-Zeus
SU/ZE

Grouping
10 JU = Fortunate personal undertakings. The successful leader.
On balance I'm sticking with my original hunch of hindrances & blockages to the Govt's plan and, in any case, maybe the 'successful leader' isn't necessarily the Prime Minister.
SU/ZE can also be successful for the criminals.
Zeus is power but it is Kronos who is related to government.
It is interesting that you mention this JU=SU/ZE because the Rulebook also says = Man's procreative capacity
And in the news 2 days ago, there was this man who is being investigated because he allegedly gave his sperm (undercover) to hundreds of women here in Canada. It all started when a woman posted the photo of her child on the social medias and another woman replied to her asking why she was posting the photo of her own child. Goodwill and generosity has its own limits, even with Jupiter. Maybe the guy's name is Starbuck!

Cheers!
Ouranos
Blessings!

i am not following the news cycle, or msm news cycle closely... what verdict tomorrow are you referring to? the literal context is helpful, lol.. don't be afraid to mention it!

okay.. figured it out.. google is my friend, lol... a little context..

https://www.aol.com/news/explainer-uks- ... 27392.html

i was looking at the 2 charts for European Convention on Human Rights - nov 4, 1950 and sept 3, 1953... not sure which chart to use and i also considered rishi sunaks chart which does not contain an accurate birth time for him..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_ ... man_Rights
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Sunak,_Rishi

i like the idea of saturn-neptune conjunction as an astrological tie into the concept of human rights... that would encourage use of the sept 3, 153 date when the convention took effect legally.. it seems the question is whether the uk is going to pull out of this convention or not..

rishi sunaks chart has a sun/mercury - uranus opposition and at present there is a very similar set up in the transits for the moment, but also including mars - that is sun/mars opp uranus... don't politicians typically kick politically hot button issues down the road to let someone else deal with them in some future sense? apparently though sunak is on record as having promised to clear this by december... since when have politicians ever backed down from being held to their promises? lolol...

hey - its a 50/50 crap shot, but lets use astrology to figure it out! from the link above - "The five judges involved will give their ruling on Wednesday" the magical prediction on tomorrows verdict becomes apparent to james... this is out of rishi sunaks hands it seems!

the way i see it rishi sunak is in a jam... his mars-jupiter conjunction exudes confidence, but saturn in transit opposite this duo is taking the confidence out of him and challenging his sense of what is right here... i imagine he is bound by what the 5 judges decide on... it is back to a 50/50 coin toss and i am not sure what astrology one can fall back on here.. the south node transit conjunct saturn in the european convention on human rights chart is interesting.. that seems like the convention is under pressure to maintain its form here via any decision the judges make..

this is not based on any astrology, but i think the 5 judges argue to not allow the migrants to be deported to rwanda.... it will then be up to rishi sunak to make a decision to pull britian out of the european convention on human rights and follow thru with what he promised - by december of course... we'll see if anything like that actually transpires..

By sheer flook I noticed at the time of the verdict that it was at the exact time of the Moonrise. I thought little of it but then noticed that the main aspect coming together was the Moon sag trine Chiron in aries so if I'd known the time of judgement that would have been another influence towards a 'no' answer. Then I noted that Saturn was exactly aspecting the MC so....
Point is if they would only tell us the 'exact' time beforehand the job of prediction would be far far easier. Still I've got a hat trick of predictions in a month so I'm not complaining. Now it's James's turn to do the honours.

Now going back to the Moons influence (emotional, caring, mothering) as well as the above there is the small matter of Moon-Hades on the Aries Point (the oppressed, poor, rejected ppl). So again Uranian Astrology has performed well and I believe it will gain in popularity in years to come.

Lastly, sat on the IC is the Uranian 'White Moon Selina' described as a position that can show where you have protection and a way forward. It is in the 4th house of Home & Security. :wink:

ps. I agree wholeheartedly with Ouranos.

Also agree on James point about Rishi Sunak's Mars-Jupiter being in danger of being over eager, too positive and subject to gambling on results at very high odds. In some respects to have saturn aspecting could help calm his immoderacy but I don't see any sign of that happening yet.

Well, James, people predict the winner in US Elections and make a big 'hoo haw' over it so I suppose those are also coin tosses (esp. if you happen to lose the toss!). Usually the astrologers are in the losing majority it seems to me (unless the winner is a Democrat of course)..hmmm..

Anywhoo..it took nr. an hour for that coin toss.

Here's some further evidence for Ouranos.

ARIES POINT

MC/SA
AS/CU
MO/HA
PL/AD
MA/VU

You don't really want to see Saturn when your hoping for a YES answer.

British home secretary Priti Patel and Rwandan foreign minister Vincent Biruta (right) sign the policy on 14 April 2022

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwanda_asylum_plan

On June 29, 2023, with a majority decision of two to one, judges of the UK Court of Appeals ruled the Rwandan asylum program as illegal (Jupiter at 8 degrees in Taurus).

On November 15, 2023, the UK Supreme Court determined that the Rwandan plan introduced by the British government is unlawful (Jupiter retrograde back to 8 degrees in Taurus).

Transit Jupiter conjunction Mercury (14 April 2022) in Taurus. "A sound judgment ( good common sense) of the economic situation and survival conditions."