Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Duffy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fleur

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:04 pm    Post subject: Duffy Reply with quote

The singer Duffy has been in the news recently. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8048557/ALISON-BOSHOFF-tells-Duffy-shot-worldwide-fame-vanished-decade.html

Her story can easily be found.
Astro data bank has her chart, AA data from birth certificate.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Duffy
23 June 1984 at 06:55 Bangor, Wales.

She doesn't say when she suffered the terrible event, being drugged and raped, that knocked her career down. Her Venus is nearly 4 degrees Cancer, and aspects her Mars, Chiron and Moons Nodes. It is also close to her Mercury and Sun.

Just off the top of my head and probably wrong, if I had to pick a date for what happened to her I would guess early December 2010, with transiting Pluto in 4 degrees Capricorn exactly opposition her natal Venus, along with the Moon's Nodes in 4 degrees Capricorn/Cancer, and Uranus stationing at 26 degrees Pisces 40 minutes (antiscion 3 degrees Libra 20 minutes). Proximate triggers could have been Mercury in 4 degrees Capricorn, which stationed on 10th December at 5 degrees Capricorn 54 minutes, or Mars either at the antiscion of 26 degrees Sagittarius or at 4 degrees Capricorn. There is an exact conjunction on Tuesday 14th December of Mars and retrograde Mercury at 4 degrees Capricorn.

This planetary pattern around her Venus and Mars would probably also what gave her musical talent, when transited and arced to in a more positive way. When negatively transited, her ability to express herself through her music would be badly affected.
shabbychiclife

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:55 pm    Post subject: saturn as the 7th lord Reply with quote

her 7th lord conjunct mars and in scorpio 5th house.
It shows that her love romance partner is a play boy,bad temper,very possessive.Especially bad temper or violent
Tanit3333

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I have heard, she will be giving an interview to answer questions within the next few weeks or so, so divination probably isn't really necessary to answer the question of when it happened or who did it to her. I agree that her 7th/5th house malefics' connection to Neptune in the 6th and the planets in the 12th is suspect of a romantic partner but open enemies also lord the 7th. I once saw a horary on a woman attacked by a stranger while jogging and the perp was Mars in the 5th. He wasn't a romantic link but probably wanted to rape her (luckily she got away).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: