Herkules School of Astrology receives official accreditation

It is with pride that I pass on the News that the Herkules School of Astrology in Oslo, Norway, administrated by Astrologer Dr. Gisle Henden, received an accreditation from the Norwegian Government for their courses in Esoteric Astrology. They offer a Basic study that passes over 2 years and a Profesjons course that is followed 2 years, together 4 years.

I communicated with Dr. Henden yesterday, as the news of the accreditation hit the Norwegian press. Dr. Henden conferred that over 400 documents had been submitted and it took over 6 years of work to gain the official approval. The accreditation was granted by NOKUT on March 5. and dated March 6., and gives students the right to apply for a loan from the State Loan fund while attending the School. The offical accreditation written in the Norwegian language is located here: https://khrono.no/files/2019/03/14/orie ... s_2019.pdf

My sincere congratulations go to the Herkules School of Astrology, to Dr. Gisle Henden, his staff and collaborates upon this achievement. The School can be visited at www.astrologi.no.
http://www.astronor.com

Notwithstanding all that criticism poured by the scientists, I think it's a great event for the students and the university in general. It's a huge step forward and I think it's the envy that makes them publish negative comments. I do my homework school project based on Katharina Westblikk's esoteric-wisdom workshops and lectures. And I'm proud to be a part of our Esoteric Astrology school society.

arthurnottheking wrote:Notwithstanding all that criticism poured by the scientists, I think it's a great event for the students and the university in general. It's a huge step forward and I think it's the envy that makes them publish negative comments. I webpage school project based on Katharina Westblikk's esoteric-wisdom workshops and lectures. And I'm proud to be a part of our Esoteric Astrology school society.
Thank you in advance