Tanit3333 wrote:I am sorry to hear this and hope it is only temporary, Rookie. Good luck with everything. Divination is a very strange and mystical thing, eh?
Should have mentioned, Yes it is only a temporary pay cut. Alot of companies are doing it during this deceivingly difficult times.

Also glad to hear that you settle down in your new job Rookie!
A humble lesson in House rulership.
During Lilly's times, I can understand how the 10th H could be linked to their jobs. Most people were craftsmen (blacksmith, cabinet, candle, cobble maker, cooper, gunsmith) and their name and reputation(10th) were at stake.
I read Deb's articles on the matter. Food for thought!
Blessings!

Ouranos wrote:Also glad to hear that you settle down in your new job Rookie!
A humble lesson in House rulership.
During Lilly's times, I can understand how the 10th H could be linked to their jobs. Most people were craftsmen (blacksmith, cabinet, candle, cobble maker, cooper, gunsmith) and their name and reputation(10th) were at stake.
I read Deb's articles on the matter. Food for thought!
Lilly On 10th House:
Commonly it personifies kings, princes, dukes, earls, judges, prime officers, commanders in chief, whether in armies or towns; all sorts of magistracy and officers in authority; mothers, honour, preferment, dignity, office, lawyers; the profession or trade any one useth; it signifies kingdoms, empires, dukedoms, counties.

Ouranos wrote:Sorry, I am confused here.
When do you use the 6th or the 10th for a job or career question?
Thank you,
Hi Ouranos,

I have never used the 6th to judge a querent's job or career. I'd use the 6th only if the question concerns subordinates or contractors the querent hires.

According to Lilly, the 6th house:
It concerneth men and maid-servants, galley slaves, hogs, sheep, goats, hares, conies, all manner of lesser cattle, and profit and loss got thereby; sickness, its quality and cause, principal humour offending, curable or not curable, whether the disease be short or long; day-labourers, tenants, farmers, shepherds, hogherds, neatherds, warreners; and it signifieth uncles, or the father's brothers and sisters.
It ruleth the inferior part of the belly, and intestines even.....to the arse.