The Dawning of a New Age ?

OK We've tried to start Threads on this before. With Saturn in Aquarius that is part of it.

Jupiter is closing in, but the Deal ain't done till the 21st Dec 2020.

Before that we've the Eclipse on the Summer Solistice. BIG TROUBLE ?

Shortly the Node changes Natshatra to Mhrigshari (sic) and I think we are going to see Trouble.

People are going to start questioning the Lockdowns. The sort of Logical next Phase of Human Instinct.

Things are being set up for some sort of New Start. It will be the start of a New 60 Year Jupiter Saturn Cycle, that the Chinese System is based on.

Some believe that the Winter Solstice will bring the Main Phase of the Information Age. Certainly loads of New Technologies are being born just now, or coming of Age (see what I did there?).

We've had the Minor Phase from 1980. Pha ...

I wonder what the Vedics think ?

H

I thought we might start a new Thread on the The Origins of the Virus ...

But I wanted to comment on the Fact that Jupiter and r.Saturn are now about 4°30' from exact, and when they are exact that will be the start of the next Chinese 60 Year Cycle, and for some the start of the Main Phase of the Information Revolution that will last several hundred years.

The Minor Phase started in the 1980s.

Personally I am commenting on this as Big Tech is single handedly holding up the Stock Markets just now, and that may change next Week as Jupiter begins to retreat from Saturn.

For me the question is what will Pluto do in the above when it comes in December again ?

Pluto will be about 27° so in Orb.

And what happens when Pluto transits the Conjunction Point a few years later ?

Do all the Great Tech Ideas come falling down ?

I think yes. I think we are all rushing into using Technology as the Great Savour.

I think it is the Great Nightmare.

H