Where are the gold cat earrings?

Hi Forum,

I'm looking to reunite with my earrings.

Background:

The size of my earrings is approx. 3/4 inches (less than 20cm) in length and they are leverback style. Everything about the earrings is imitation. The image is a replica of an ancient Egyptian Cat in faux 24K gold (plated). I must have misplaced them somewhere because I haven’t seen them for several years, but I am 100% sure the earrings are somewhere in my home. Prior to erecting the horary, I searched and searched two places where the earrings might be. One is our master bedroom, now turned into my studio where I do all sorts of arts and craft work, and the other room is a closet near the entrance door. This closet is packed with books on the top shelves and half of the space is boxes of my various hobby stuff. It would have been a lot easier to buy it again from the seller since this was one of their permanent collection but when I visited their website the earring was discontinued, unfortunately. Because of that, the earrings now have become very important.

Analysis:

My significator Venus will retrograde in a few days therefore not able to apply to Mars. However, Mars will receive the Moon – but then there’s Mercury.
By the way, it’s the hour of Mars… the chart is not radical. I wonder if this is why I feel the image of Mars doesn’t fit my earrings.

Perhaps I am looking at the wrong house -- instead of H2, I should look in H4 for a misplaced item. Saturn is sitting in its own house and domicile too; so far so good, but how am I to get to Saturn? Well, Saturn too somehow is not convincing, but according to Lilly, Saturn = Cat. I am honestly surprised to see Mars and Saturn as possible significators of my cat earrings. I thought I might get either Venus or the Sun to represent the earrings. If I take the Sun, then the ruler is Venus. The Sun is applying to Neptune before conjunct PoF. The Sun is in malefic 8th house (it is rather hard to believe that the earrings went into a trash bin and are lost forever… ).

Anyone like to look into this case?

Data: Sa., 9 May 2020, San Francisco, CA (US)

Hello Part of Fortune

PoF (in this chart) is conjunct sun. It's probably the hidden earrings. It is Taurus. Have you looked at where you place money or other valuables? Somewhere close to earth (ground or underground)? Or somewhere you keep plants?

House 8 is your partner's properties. Where they keep things. Or where you keep wills and legacies and things related to a deceased person.

I've once seen, in a missing item chart, a combust Saturn in House 1. That Saturn ruled neither House 2 nor any relevant houses as I remember it, but it ruled PoF. PoF was in Aquarius. It turned out that the item was hidden under a laptop computer.

Here Mercury is combust Sun. It's conjunct Algol and PoF in House 8. It rules house 9 and 12 and also Venus, the natural ruler of jewellery. It looks like there is some possibility the item can't be recovered. I'm no expert in missing-item charts (nor horary for that matter) though. Let's see what we can do with this chart.

Amelia

Missing item charts aren't my forte.

I normally think of dropping something when an opposition is shown in a missing item chart. Is your mother in your life or some other older lady? I ask because Lilly says the last aspect the ascendant lord makes describes how it was lost and the Moon was the last aspect and also lords the 10th house of mothers. The Moon is in the 3rd house of short visits and short travels (and siblings - maybe an older sibling?). Maybe you dropped it at someone's house or while they visited. Do you have a spare bedroom? The next aspect the Moon makes is to aspect the 2nd house lord, although via hard aspect. This suggests recovering is possible but will be difficult.

I think it is possibly dropped with the opposition so I would check floors well or places objects fall (such as corners of couches and chairs). The 2nd lord and PoF in a fixed sign also suggests maybe lower versus high up.

Direction indicators don't help much because they are mixed with north and south indicators but I wonder if the Moon describes where it is best, northeast. The 2nd lord in Aqu - It could be in a room above ground but the object itself is on the ground or low. In the 5th - a recreational place (which a spare room would also maybe describe). It could just be the room you are already searching though. I agree the PoF-Sun conjunction in the 8th is probably describing something significant. Often combustion suggests it is inside of something or just well obscured by something and although PoF is a point rather than an object, it is still with the Sun. As mentioned, Mercury may describe something too. It lords papers in general (including money). Do you keep any papers or books at floor level or lower rather than high where it could be tucked away or obscured?

I was reading this little article on lost items and it says it is favorable when the luminaries both apply to an oriental planet and they both apply to Mars (and Sun aspects the lord of the Moon, which is Jupiter). They say PoF with the Sun is also favorable.
https://www.tradicionalnaastrologija.co ... found.html

Hello PoF,
I am no expert either but here is my novice advice.
First, your chart is radical
- L1 Venus and Planetary Hour Mars same triplicity
- L1 Venus and ASC same triplicity

Algol conjunct Mercury in Mutual reception with Venus (slow)
Refranation: Venus L1 turning R before trining Mars L2
Moon mutable and cadent and Mars peregrine (going nowhere)
None of your significators Angular (hard to find)
Plus side: Moon applying to a sextile to Mars (if that can help)
L2 Mars peregrine also ruling L7 in the 5th
- Children's room
- Or a playroom in the house, even a secondary house.
- Higher up and West (Air sign) with leather or working clothes (Saturn Ruler and Term) but Tanit might be right lower if you consider Fixed signs.
- Best bet is to engage other people (lost item Mars also ruling 7th in the 5th, your children? to find it)
Timing: 3 degrees separating Moon to Mars - 3 days, weeks, months..

Good luck!
Blessings!

I’m back – I spent over four hours in one area of the room today but sadly, no result.

So, here’s what happened:

Last night after posting my chart, I thought about Aquarius where Mars (H5) and Saturn (H4) reside. 5th house describes my studio well. It’s a creative room; connected with art. It is also my playroom; I have fun working there. This room is also facing North West which fits Lilly’s description of Aquarius.

This North West room has two large windows, which also fits air sign. Underneath the windows are 4 large (tub size) storage containers and 3 smaller storage containers. There are some decorative items on the windowsill including a piggy bank and bunch of American silver dollar coins on a tray. I got excited after reading the missing item might be near money.

I spent over four hours going through those containers but the earrings weren’t there.

Currently, my studio is a mess because I’m taking a break from my work and things started to pile up. Perhaps this might be the result of transit Neptune moving toward my MC which Tanit was wondering about for her own MC. My natal Neptune is in 4th house, I suppose this is chaos at the finest. :shock:

Hello Ouranos, Amelia, and Tanit,

I searched the closet floor near the entrance door today, no results.

The two places I mentioned -- my studio and the closet (in my earlier post) are the only two locations in which I keep various arts and crafts materials (including jewelry boxes). By the way, there are no children or other people or outside locations involved in this picture. My partner and I are the only occupants here, with a small dog.

I’m scratching out the partner’s properties because he hasn’t got many possessions to spread around. Unlike me, he only has a few small areas in the home to claim as his own (except his piano and bookcases). Our dog has more territories than his deprived master. I’m planning to search the floor of my studio tomorrow to see what I will find.

Hi,

There are two new developments (no, folks, I didn’t find it).

1). I’ll quit this search after posting this reply.

Well, I started to wonder why I keep going on and on focusing on such an insignificant small object – it’s not even real gold. I realized my motive behind this was to find out what is in my inventory. I wanted to know what’s in those piles and piles of boxes (they are all plastic storage containers). I found several things that I could immediately use for my next projects; therefore, I don’t want to waste my time anymore. There’s 3 units between the Moon’s last aspect to Venus (by opposition). Both are in cadent houses therefore, probably the last time I saw my cat earrings was 3 years ago (see the above chart, 9 May 2020)

2). I found by accident my earlier (original) horary chart on the same subject.

The chart was erected on January 22, 2020.
I vaguely remember that the reason I abandoned the original chart was due to an early ascendant -- even though the chart was radical (hour of Jupiter). I haven’t really studied this original chart yet, but just by glancing it, I found some similarities between the original and the second chart. Anyway, I will post the original chart for anyone who’s interested in comparison study.

Amelia, Ouranos, and Tanit – again, thank you so much for your help and I will update this if something comes up.

Data: Wed., 22 January, 2020 at 10:06 pm, San Francisco, CA (US)
Last edited by Part of Fortune on Thu May 14, 2020 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.