Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Who damaged my car?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Part of Fortune

Posted: Tue May 12, 2020 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouranos wrote:
Hello,
The Sun does not translate the light of Jupiter to Mercury because Mercury will leave Taurus before it does so.
It is rather an evasion/frustration.
In fact, Mr Mercury has probably moved away from the neighbourhood.
Mercury ruling 3rd from 7th Radix.

Kind regards,
Ouranos

Good observation, Ouranos!

If Mr. Mercury moved away from the neighborhood, then Tanit can go back to shop at that grocery store again...
Ouranos

Posted: Wed May 13, 2020 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a bad thing for Tanit this frustration!
Even Tanit's Moon was trying the same 'trick' translating the Light from Jupiter to Mercury but Mercury got away from Taurus before it perfected.
And Tanit's Moon being in detriment or as Deb would say 'fallen' from grace or is incapable of maneuvering a situation to their advantage' and luckily by Trine, the most stable geometric figure. It's like 'I won't move if you don't', at least better than a square here or a 'Let me square off with you!'

Cheers!
Ouranos
Miss Watson

Posted: Wed May 13, 2020 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, PoF,
it's nice to see you too! We were both absented. I am slowly returning to my horary studies.

In fact, that was a very good observation, Ouranos!

Once the question was "Who did it" I could risk saying it was a young man (Mercury is fast planet); and a man because the Asc is a masculine sign and the 7th House is too.
As for his motivation, I think it was sexual harassment, since the Sun in the 5th is involved, but fortunately he ended up giving up.
Based on all the anwers, I think the most important thing is that it looks that Tanit is out of danger now.
Tanit3333

Posted: Thu May 14, 2020 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for your responses. The description of Mercury matches the guy who parked next to me. I think he was probably in his late 20s to early 30s with a thin build. I couldn't tell how tall he was but he didn't appear short from his height in the car. His hair was sandy blonde to light brown and he was attractive but creepy from what I could tell. He drove an older silver or grey car that wasn't in the best condition.

I didn't get a great look at him because it was dark but I had a sense of dread that was the main reason I reacted so fast and I am sure I left skid marks leaving. I am a Moon-Neptune conjunction so sometimes I just feel things. I have had that happen a few times with criminals I have been able to avoid. My Sirius rising has helped a lot with luck and intuition I think. I also sometimes wonder if I simply have a guardian angel.

One of my sisters was talking to me and said she wondered if the guy saw who did it and he just wanted to help but his behavior made no sense. If I saw something happen and wanted to help someone, I would call the police and go in the store to tell the clerks about it to do an overhead page. I wouldn't pull up next to someone, stop and watch them and give them creepy looks. The least he could have done is just drive up from a less creepy distance and talk through his window that he saw someone, etc. That is what normal people do at 10 pm when a woman is alone in a parking lot. To me he had the eyes of someone plotting his next move and I have seen the look of sexual predators enough to recognize them. Another thing to consider is that the store was closing as I was leaving and this guy was not in a hurry to get inside and didn't even park near the entrance - again, logic makes one question his motives.

I asked around at my apartment complex and at work and no one has had any issues. I havent talked to people at the grocery store. Staff there are all very nice and I am pretty new to the area so I doubt it was anyone who worked there. The staff are all very young, in their teens to early 20s and pretty upbeat people. They also don't keep a lot of people on staff and the store was almost empty. I didn't see any staff outside. I didn't see anyone except the strange guy.

There have been a few crime reports in the neighborhood but nothing specific about cars being damaged, especially without trying to break into them I would think. There was no evidence someone tried to break in my car. I haven't talked to the police because I don't have any concrete evidence. There are some homeless people in the area that were another consideration. Mercury is peregrine. Regarding two possible suspects, it could have even been that a homeless person damaged my car and then a sexual predator targeted me all at the same location. Algol makes me wonder about mental illness.

I haven't taken it to the shop yet because I have been too busy with work but a friend said that he thinks it shouldn't be super expensive to fix, but I will know more once I take it in. He had someone damage his car once as well somewhere else and he said it cost about $100 to get the dents out. It will need some touch ups too though and it seems like the metal has been severed to me. It looks like a strong person either banged up the hood of the car or dropped heavy objects on it.
Part of Fortune

Posted: Thu May 14, 2020 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your feedback! Good to know you are OK.

I do hear more news about increasing crime such as petty thefts and car break-ins ever since the governments started releasing convicts.

Just less than an hour ago, one of my neighbors buzzed our unit trying to get into the building because someone snatched her purse. I was surprised to hear this incident took place when she was walking on Sutter Street in Japantown, which I think is one of the safer areas in the city. This happened around noon in a broad area where people were walking.
Ouranos

Posted: Thu May 14, 2020 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear that you are safe Tanit!
After all, It's only material, human life is more important.
Moon (detriment) L8 of insurance last aspecting Jupiter (fall) L1 before leaving Capricorn, expect a franchise deductible.
Looking at Mr Mercury's future, it does not look bright. Here are 2 aphorisms.
"If Mercury is afflicted in the sixth house (12th of Radix 7), the native will die in prison" (Hermes Centilocion)
"Mercury mixing its rays with Mars is a great argument for a violent death."(Hieronymus Cardanus)

Take care and blessings!
Ouranos
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: