Comet Swan: The Great Comet of 2020

We have a new naked eye comet in 2020. Comet Swan came closest to Earth on 13 May, when it swung by around 53 million miles away. It will then carry on to get closer to the Sun on 27 May, before sailing back off through the solar system.The Comet Swan was first spotted on March 25th by an amateur astronomer in Australia Michael Mattiazzo. He saw it in data from an instrument on the SOHO satellite called Solar Wind Anisotropies or Swan, which gives the object its name.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/c ... RAGkiD3hCQ
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Hi Mark,

I wonder how this comet Swan will affect or has affected personal or mundane matters... if at all.

As I understand, large comets have a history of bad influence such as earthquakes, pestilence, famine and death on the affairs of the world.

I use to get favorably excited about comets but ever since we had Hale-Bopp, I'm not looking forward to any visiting comets. There was an incident about Heaven's Gate (an American UFO religious group) in 1997. The 39 members had participated in a mass suicide in order to reach what they believed was an extraterrestrial spacecraft following comet Hale–Bopp.

I wasn't doing astrology back then but I really hated the look of Hale-Bopp; it looked like a giant eyeball staring at the earth (even in daylight!). I felt uneasy and tried not to glance at the comet. I was so glad when it went away.