The chart of King Henry VIII

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/He ... of_England

Astro data bank gives the birth time 8.45am AA data from birth certificate. But I am wondering about the closeness of Venus to the Midheaven, the Midheaven could be slightly more and still one degree aspecting the Moons Nodes, and also aspect Venus within one degree. I am not sure what is going on there, and need to study it more.

The Venus aspect in his chart that I relate to psychopathy is the conjunction with his Moon's South Node, within one degree. His Pluto's antiscion is 0 degrees Pisces 44 minutes, exactly square his Venus at 0 degrees Gemini 44 minutes; I don't think this is a psychopathic aspect but it is important.

I will edit this after some more careful study of this chart.

Edit: His Moon makes an exact 22.5 degree antiscion aspect to IsisTranspluto, as well as opposition aspect which is more than one degree orb. Something may have happened to him at about age 36, when his Solar Arc progressed Ascendant was conjunct his natal IsisTranspluto, and Solar Arc progressed Descendant was conjunct his eighth house Moon. This would have been around 1527, and the Solar Arc descendant to his natal Moon would have been a couple of years earlier, around 1525. Astro data bank says "By 1530 Anne was present in court, after an affair that had been going on for four years".

About 1533, when he was age 42, his Solar Arc progressed Midheaven IC axis squared his natal Moon, and then his IsisTranspluto, and then conjuncted his Sun. Astro data bank says "When [Anne Boleyn] got pregnant Henry declared himself head of the church to push through an annulment in order to marry in May 1533. In September 1533, Elizabeth was born".

Transits are for his death on 28th January 1547.