Known outcome - Will I win in court?

https://ibb.co/5BYsSWj
Oct 28, 2018
00:38 (EST)
Montreal, Canada

Here is a question I asked in 2018 - 'Will I win in court?"

Background: I got arrested Oct 27, 2018 at 12:57 (EST) Montreal, Canada by a police officer for not stopping my vehicle while facing a stop sign.
I asked the question Oct 28, 2018 at 00:38 (EST) Montreal, Canada and decided to plead 'not guilty' and go in court.

The strength of the actors:
I am the Leo rising, Sun Angular and peregrine in Scorpio and Ruled, bound and face of Mars Angular (but in 7th my opponent)
Sun sextile Saturn
Moon in Gemini ruled by Mercury Scorpio Angular and conjunct Jupiter
Moon is in exact trine with Mars (VII) How can we agree on this?

The opponent Aquarius, Saturn in its own sign Capricorn succedent in the 5th with Mars near 7th (He is at home and working for the law and order). There is also a mixed reception between Mars (ruled by Saturn) and Saturn (Exaltation of Mars).

The Judge: 10th House in Taurus ruled by Venus R and Detriment in the 4th (Judgment) separating from me (Sun) and the police officer (Saturn). But ruled by Mars in 7th.

When I ran the planet scores, I got a score of 11 for the Sun and 5 for Saturn. I decided to go in court with Moon trine Mars (end of the matter) in 7th.

Audition was set for Nov 29, 2019 (399days, 57 weeks, 1 year 1 month)
Final Judgment came Dec 10, 2019 (409 days, 58 weeks, 1 year 1 month 13 days)

Questions:
1) Who wins and how could Mars in the 7th be helpful in a lawsuit?
2) The case got settled December 10th 2019 (I have not figured out the timing on this but since Sun-Venus were conjunct in 4th, I took the cycle to show up something by transit and on the date of the audition Venus was conjunct Saturn (ruling the 7th)

I would like to hear your comments on this and will provide the answer.

Note: I also cast the chart in Sidereal and it was more obvious Who wins.

Ouranos
Blessings!

Ouranos, thank you for the know-outcome chart. I post your chart cast in the Regiomontanus system here.

Sorry I misspelt your name!
I'd like to have a go later today. Won't miss this learning opportunity for the world.

Amelia

The judge, Lord 10 Venus, is under the beams. I think the judge ruled in favour of Ouranos.

Regarding planetary strength, it's a close call. You are accidentally dignified, your adversary essentially so.

Either way, I think the Mars conjunct 7th cusp has a lot to say here.

Mars rules House 4, the outcome or the way you see the outcome when you look back.

It is a misfortune that afflicts House 7, the house of the adversary. Saturn receives this Mars but not the other way round.

This Mars favours you, because he disposes of L1 Sun and beholds Mercury your money. A square, but again, there is mutual reception.

A note on the delay
-Sun and Saturn had already passed a sextile with poor reception, so this had to resolve in court. No agreement could have been reached.
-Venus is combust and retrograde, so the judge has deferred judgment longer than he should.
Last edited by AmeliaS on Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes Amelia, I won.
Here is how the matter went. And yes, it was close.
I represented myself, Leo rising and Ruler Angular.
The police officer was represented by a lawyer (Mars Ruler 9th in 7th).
As I arrived in court, the lawyer gave me a copy of the police officer report and told me I could still plead guilty and pay the fine.
Lucky me! Co-ruler Moon trining Mars in 7th and L4 (end-of-the matter)

I had time to review the report as other cases were being pleaded, I realized that the report was false and all made up.
- The police officer positioned the incident wrongly W by N (Aquarius, where he was) and the infraction happened E by N (Leo) and N by E (Scorpio) where I got arrested. And I had pictures to prove it.
- As a result, he saw the stop sign on the right when it was on the left.
- He also said in his report that I never stopped to which I replied: "I have been driving for 46 years and in 46 years, my record shows one accident not responsible. If I was driving the way the agent describes, I would not have survived."
- Most likely, the report was written days after the incident and the agent did not recall where exactly it happened. I read somewhere, can't remember where (Barbara Watters?) that when Mercury, Saturn and the Moon (in a mixed reception here) are tied together, they show a liar.
- The Judge postponed the matter and decided 'Not guilty' 2 weeks later.

I am still not clear on the timing of the chart, but in the end, Horary proved to be helpful.

Kind regards,
Ouranos
Blessings!

Your "accidental strength" indeed!

I didn't think of this Mars as the adversary's lawyer. I almost - I didn't, but almost - asked if somebody on his side actually helped you LOL

But that sounded so bizarre, so at last I decided that it is just house 4, the outcome. Oh, I should've looked closer and seen Mars ruled House 9.

Either way, I'm pleased the outcome was just.

Not sure how to approach the timing either.

Thank you, Ouranos, once again, for this precious lesson.

Amelia

I would not link Moon, Mercury and Saturn together here at all. Mars without essential dignity or poorly dignified can show a treacherous person or a cheater. Mars also represents the police, IMO. Saturn probably represents the lawyer.

I am surprised you would be arrested for this. In the US you would just he issued a ticket.

This is very similar to a chart I did asking if Trump would be re-elected so that is helpful in understanding my chart.

I at one point suspected Mars was the police, too.

After my exchange with Ouranos yesterday, I read Frawley's Horary Textbook and found out he thought of L4 as the verdict.

I normally don't pay much attention to L4 as the end of the matter. I think Mars inflicting the cusp of House 7 was in itself one unfavourable testimony on behalf of the adversary. Combined with the judge under beams and L1 being accidentally dignified, and Moon in a good house too, I made my guess.

Regarding planetary strength, I also just realised yesterday John Frawley said, in legal battles,
Accidental dignity says more about who will win or lose than essential dignity.
Frawley on Lord 4 as verdict:
Here is a weak malefic afflicting the 8th house (enemy’s money) by its presence. What is this weak malefic? It is Lord 4: the verdict. Even though he wins, the verdict harms his pocket...
...the verdict is seen as a prize, the first one there gets it...
Moon of Ouranus' chart has a partile trine with L4 as mentioned. Just began to separate.

Amelia
Last edited by AmeliaS on Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you Tanit for your input.,
I used the trio Moon, Mercury, Saturn like this
MR by bounds between Mercury and Saturn and Mercury Lord of the Moon.
Do you thinks it is stretching the Lords a bit too much here?
If I understand well, Mars in 7th without essential dignity would be enough to describe the cheater right?

And you think the lawyer would be represented by Saturn?
The lawyer was a middle age woman, brown hair who seemed bored to hear the same cases over and over.
Fact is she provided me with the bullets to fire back!

And yes, we are issued a ticket here also but if you don't pay, then you have to go to court and explain why you don't want to pay, with a possibility to overthrow the ticket.

Kind regards,
Ouranos
Blessings!

To Amelia: Thank you for the quotes.
I agree with you that L4 seems to play strong here, but my concern was also that it was sitting in the 7th (opponent).
The fact that my co-ruler Moon was in partile trine to Mars meant to me that we would reach an agreement. But what kind of agreement? I pay and they win or I don't pay and I win?

Cheers!
Ouranos
Blessings!

Ouranos wrote:To Amelia: Thank you for the quotes.
I agree with you that L4 seems to play strong here, but my concern was also that it was sitting in the 7th (opponent).
The fact that my co-ruler Moon was in partile trine to Mars meant to me that we would reach an agreement. But what kind of agreement? I pay and they win or I don't pay and I win?

Cheers!
Ouranos
I think of Mars as sitting in House 7 but also inflicting the 7th as an infortune. Someone on their team hurt their own case. This is a Mars without dignity as Tanit point out.

Mars rules house 9, but I think she's right that the Mars without dignity seems to describe the police officer better.

I got the idea from Barbara Dunn that a Mars inflicting House 7 by its presence can be unfavourable for the relationship in a love chart. Here house 7 is the adversary's house, so I thought that same logic applied but favouring the Querent? :lala

Amelia