developing saturn - uranus square and 2020 protests - riots

i have been thinking about this square lately... i am wondering if it is connected to the protests - riots that have taken place the past week and more...

the square is the last phase of a conjunct that happened back about feb 12th 1988 and again oct 17th 1988... so we are looking 32 years later at what is the waning square between the two planets...

i tend to think of saturn as the status quo, and uranus as wanting change and something more in line with egalitarianism..

i am reading zane steins book 'chiron' for the first time... i like the book... they realized somewhere along the line that chiron is a type of comet that has an eccentric orb roughly between saturn and uranus... stein offers some interesting ideas on this in his book... sometimes chiron is more closely connected to saturn and other times more with uranus..

here is a link to what the astronomers call it - 2060 chiron.. on the page is a cool animated page that shows you this eccentric orb of chiron between saturn and uranus..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2060_Chiron

here is a direct link to it - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Anim ... _orbit.gif

on this chart you can see how 2021 area is where chiron comes the closest to uranus which tends to suggest chiron is more aligned with uranus here..

for me the protests and the riots seem to connect directly to this square, although it could be argued the square is still in the process of developing and it will show up more strongly in 2021...

because of the close connection of saturn to pluto here, the square is also complicated by plutos presence...

i don't know if anyone else is talking or trying to understand these protests and riots in this context astrologically.. probably but i haven't read anyone discussing it..

saturn is in the dominant position in being the planet in the upper part of the square here... this suggests the forces of law and order and status quo will dominate the changes suggested by uranus, or that the conflict will remain unresolved indefinitely..

this is just an opening into a conversation about it, if anyone wants to share any thoughts on this.. thanks..

Yes, James... The square between Saturn and Uranus represents a conflict between conservativism and liberalism in my view, too. Once again, we seem to be on the same page! :lol:

And I think Saturn's current "hovering" between Capricorn and Aquarius actually makes this aspect between the principal rulers of the two signs all the more significant.

Now looking at the grander scheme, and in light of Saturn's recent conjunction to Pluto, I believe what we see at present to be no more than a prelude to Pluto's transit through Aquarius (2023-2044), which he will enter the same year Saturn completes his own passage through that sign.

Whereas Pluto in Capricorn reinforced existing power structures in some ways, I predict that with Pluto's transit through Aquarius we will see a shift of power away from the latter and more towards the individual. This process is hardly going to transpire without struggle, however, and we can indeed expect to witness something like a new edition of the multifacetted protests that centered on the year 1968 and led to fundamental political and social reforms.

No doubt the Internet (the very epithome of Aquarian interconnectivity in our time!) will play a key role in this - and the questions it raises regarding the monopolized vs. decentralized wielding of power (including issues of surveillance, cryptocurrencies, home education, and self-responsibility in medical matters - to name just a few of the most relevant topics) will come to the fore.

On yet a grander scale, this ties in with the transition to the Age of Aquarius centered on the year 2030, in my view. Now a variety of different schemes have been suggested regarding the timing of the progression of the World Ages in general and aforesaid transition in particular, of course - but after having looked into many of them over the years, I favour (with some minor modifications of my own) the one proposed by Gaston Georgel in Les Quatre Ages de L’Humanité (“The Four Ages of Humanity???), which neatly links the precessional cycle to the ancient four-fold division of mankind's history. I present a graph of Georgel's scheme in case that anybody here wishes to take a closer look; we have almost reached the bottom line by now!

I noticed that I haven't shared any of my views regarding Chiron per se so far, James... :???: But I may well come back to him in another post in the near future!

Michael

Visit my blog:
https://michaelsternbach.wordpress.com/

Michael Sternbach wrote:Yes, James... The square between Saturn and Uranus represents a conflict between conservativism and liberalism in my view, too. Once again, we seem to be on the same page! :lol:
I would characterize it as the conflict between freedom (Uranus) and slavery (Saturn). Saturn is fundamentally restriction. It set up walls in Capricorn (the Trump wall), while Saturn in Aquarius set up contract tracing (with Uranus as co-ruler of the technology to do it).

Uranus in Taurus is the coming fincrash and blockchain revolution in finance. Once Uranus is in Gemini (tropical) and Pluto in Aquarius, blockchain tech and AI will have taken over. The tech giants will become your new government with entry into this system required by a vaccination delivered as a micro needle patch that stores info via florescent RFID tattoo that can be read by smartphone.

I recently wrote about the horrific dystopia we're headed into and how the Gates syndicate will achieve these goals of global surveillance and loss of freedoms. Get ready for the invasion of the body ~~snatchers~~ hackers...

https://hive.blog/informationwar/@zoids ... -s-hackers

The future will be about whether you own yourself or someone else owns you because of a patented mRNA splice in your blood. Microsoft has a new patent as of March 2020 that allows mining cryptocurrency via body activity data. These devils are up to no good.

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/ ... 2020060606

They're getting ready to assimilate you and turn you into the Borg (if resistance is futile).
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

Given that Saturn is in superior square to Uranus, the traditional rules say that Saturn wins (especially coming from own domicile). This is an unfair advantage for Saturn since Uranus has no oikodektorship in the traditional scheme.

The principle of freedom is most centered on Jupiter. Right now it's not doing well in fall conjunct Pluto. In Capricorn, it is owned (ruled) by Saturn which means that the principle of freedom will be diminished. Restriction should loosen a bit once Jupiter enters Aquarius, but it won't be until Saturn is owned by Jupiter in Pisces that justice and freedom has a chance. Better yet, when Saturn enters Aries, structures fall.

I think we will have two worlds though this coming decade. One digital panopticon where people are slaves to the system (not necessarily uncomfortably) and those outside the system. If freedom dies and we are all required to accept the mark, we enter book of Revelation consequences.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

michael and curtis,

thanks for your comments! sorry for the delay in responding..

some thoughts... as you might know i have immersed myself in indian astrology.. the zodiac is different so it throws this conversation into a different light if you think of it from my present vantage point... as i have said to others - i am undecided on what system to use and remain open minded on all this..

the age of technology certainly seems to have arrived in a major way... is this the age of aquarius? it could be... i think it is hard to pin down a specific date for when it arrived or what the starting point was or is! it is obvious technology is increasingly shaping our lives..in so far as technology has something to do with aquarius or uranus - i suppose the symbology fits... in a casual way i would associate any of these outer planets having been discovered in the 20th century has altered our view of astrology and of the present..

back to the saturn-uranus square that is barely started.. it is a waning square - last quarter and saturn is in the upper position as curtis or i noted earlier, saturn has the commanding position.. but if you think of it as these 2 planets having to work with one another - the square implies a moment of conflict where the status quo as represented by saturn, is being challenged by the energy of uranus to try something different and experiment... regardless of how the lockdown, or clamping down on individuals rights by the state appear - we will collectively move forward into the next conjunction in 2032..

life is a series of experiments in many respects.. we get it wrong the first time, so we try something else... or we learn from our mistakes and approach life with a greater respect for the wisdom gotten off our experiences - collectively and individually.. perhaps all these planets operate together in one large synthesis which is hard for us to appreciate, so we break it down into bite sized bits like this - we just examine a duo of planets - when in fact all of them are operating at the same time... i got thinking of this more looking into the role or non role, lol! of chiron here... zane stein says some interesting things in his book on chiron that i am enjoying..

i have witnessed how the role of these 2 planets plays out in individual charts.. typically the people with the square in their chart - those are most of the people i know born in the early 50's - are different then the generation i am a part of born with the trine... it seems their is more polarization with those who are born with the square... again - take a pick - push law and order and structure to an undue degree, or push for more open ended and humanitarian ideals... this seems to be how i see these 2 planets dancing with one another..

curtis

it seems you modified your article from 3 or 4 days ago to remove the astrological comment i wanted to respond to... all these topics you mention in your ''hive blog'' post - population control, covid and bill gates and etc - all seem very plutonian to me... i have no other way of categorizing them astrologically at present... but again i could generalize and say greater emphasis on the outer planets seems to be how it connects astrologically here..

i am also reading barbaults book - planetary cycles - where he goes into using the outers to better understand the historical changes of the past with possible insight into the future... it is a well written book steeped in a certain perspective on history - the winners get to write the history, lol... with that caveat i would recommend the book..