this is pretty useless fadi... give a location, other then geo coordinates for others to take a look at the friggin chart.. thanks..

San Diego, California - info like that is easier to work with...

gmt is a pain in the ass as well.. what is the local time? or are you only interested in having a one way conversation here?

an hour later......

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Hawk,_Tony

posting a link like the above that i just found is helpful fadi... i am curious... is english your first language??

i will comment on this chart when i find some time - maybe tomorrow night..

A cursory glance at the chart on James' astro databank link shows Saturn 20 degrees Aries and Mercury 10 degrees Gemini, antiscion 20 degrees Cancer. Activated by transiting Pluto in Capricorn and Jupiter and Moons Nodes.

I would have liked to know when he broke his finger, so I could look up the transits and Solar Arcs, and of course to see the natal chart or a link to it on astro databank, which James provided.

On second glance at Fadi's post, I realise that the birth data and event time are there, but it wasn't obvious.

fadi,

i am frustrated by what i sense as a lack of concern for sharing ideas and being generous or helpful with others here - thus my question is english your first language... yes, i have solar fire, but i can't enter data as you suggest and need a time and place - something i can get off adb - but not off your chart as posted above, which is why sharing a link to adb would actually be helpful for others... if you want to engage in conversation, there are a number of ways to do it.. if you want to take this top down approach, speaking to us lowly peons here, or posting links to outside venues - keep doing what you are doing... i find it a turn off myself..

i am curious... regarding the way you perceive primary directions - do you think they are a stand alone technique and any time an aspect with saturn comes along it automatically means a broken finger, or do you have more to go on to base your conclusion? i see you added a comment in the last post to me - mars in the 3rd- and you had mentioned transiting neptune 3 degree orb...

so out of all of that - or is it that combo of considerations - what is it you think was directly the astro signature for the broken finger? or is this something you can state matter of factly after the fact, but might have a hard time saying it beforehand??

i am truly curious... as it stands you are using 1 primary direction ascendant square saturn, 1 transit - 3 degree orb to ascendant of neptune and 1 house position - mars in the 3rd... do i have that right?? thanks..

also, it appears this happened on saturday june 6th, not the 7th..
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/12/tony-ha ... -done.html
and here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Hawk
more on him here -

Well James.

A difference of 1 day does not make any difference at all due to the slow movement of the factors involved.

And, of course, as you know, an important event occurs due to the accumulation of major directrions.

AS 90 SAT or SAT 90 AS (second one less important). Is a major direction because it involves the sensitive point (AS).

I did not look at one direction, I looked at multiple: Primary, secondary, and transits. 3 techniques, and we already get a clear picture on what is going to happen to him based on his professional activity and his Mars.

I'm not trying to talk down to anyone, I am trying to inspire curiosity in my new-found techniques for everyone to learn.
www.FadiMazboudi.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4xnsx ... subscriber

fadi,

1 day is of little relevance, but - for those who like exactitude in degrees of astrological data - it is relevant... in reading an overview on hawk, i happened to notice he has had numerous experiences of broken bones, concussions and etc. etc... a primary direction involving the ascendant and saturn hasn't happened as many times as he has had all these experiences... so, the question has to be asked - just how relevant is this here, or is it another coincidence that lines up with some astro under observation at the time??

i am playing devils advocate.. i note the ascendant in the solar return for him based on his birth location has 20 libra rising... this lands in his 8th house and directly opposite saturns position in his natal chart - 1/2 degree out of exact... this would closely connect with the primary direction of saturn as well.. i also note the suns position in the tertiary progressions is at 18 aries 15 - conjunct the north node and saturn... how much does this factor in? also of note is the close conjunction of mp -saturn at 3 gemini 04 with natal mars at 2 gemini 44 in the minor progressions ( mp) for this date.. how does this factor into all of this?

i suppose what i am getting at is pulling a primary direction into all this is fine, but how does it dovetail or not with other factors going on in the chart in question?? i don't think there is any easy recipe for an astrological prediction, but it is fun to examine it all in retrospect... putting everything at the doorstep of a primary direction with saturn and ascendant seems to be lacking something to me..

i would say that like the bullfighter ortegas chart with sun exactly opposite uranus, this chart with uranus exactly conjunct the descendant - square the midheaven degree and in a wider trine to his natal sun - all seem to highlight how central uranus is to this persons chart and career choice specifically.. it is fitting he is into a very modern art form - skateboarding...

i agree with you - astrology is an art-science! and yes - it is not easy to briefly explain our thought processes to others, but yet another challenge for us when all we have to fall back on is the use of the written language here... cheers james

i would also like to suggest the reason saturn is of concern for this chart is that it rules the 11th and 12th house of the pisces ascendant chart... 12th house events connect to unforeseen events and accidents we don't see coming...

the solar return mars also lands in the 12th house of the natal chart... the natal ascendant lands in the 6th house of the solar return chart... the fact the solar return chart has ascendant as libra in the 8th connects to all of this as noted earlier... too much 12, 8 or 6th house emphasis is generally not a great sign and casts a particular dynamic over the person for the year in question... this to me must be considered an important backdrop to the primary direction fadi emphasizes..

the profection lord for this year for hawk is cancer rising which puts emphasis on the moon position in the solar return chart... it is in capricorn - the sign of its fall, but closely conjunct the 4th house of the solar return chart and ruling the 10th.. this is a mixed bag as i see it.. that it connects back to a saturn in aries in fall doesn't help either...

below is tony hawks birth chart...