Relationship: Should I reach out after time away?

Hello.
I have not seen a "flirt" for a while & was wondering if I should, out of the blue, wish her happy birthday on Facebook.

The question is basically, should I do this for a positive outcome?

To me, though I'm no professional Astrologer, looked great!

I did and there was zero response so far (please insert mocking emoji here) so my question for you all is: Was I so wrong on reading the chart or will something actually come of it in the future?

Thanks for any insight.
All the best, Tony

Hello,

Since it is the house rule here to include your analysis when you ask for input, it would be really nice if you could first explain why you thought the outcome would be positive. In the meantime, you might want to note:

1) Two planets can look like they are applying when they are in fact separating, because one of them is turning retrograde soon.

2) When a translation does not work, it might have something to do with planetary strength and the overall effect of aspects + reception(or the lack thereof).

Amelia

Hello CFJ,
Libra rising - Ruler Venus sitting on the 9th
"Places and situations where we seek guidance and wisdom from others. Where we reach out into the unknown in search of widening our knowledge and understanding... including Astrology Forums... or Quesited's brothers or sisters (3rd from 7th)"
https://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h9.html

Moon last sextile Venus
Refranation between Venus and Mars
Moon's next opposing Mars.

What is your verdict?

Kind regards,
Ouranos
Blessings!

Ouranos wrote:Hello CFJ,
Libra rising - Ruler Venus sitting on the 9th
"Places and situations where we seek guidance and wisdom from others. Where we reach out into the unknown in search of widening our knowledge and understanding... including Astrology Forums... or Quesited's brothers or sisters (3rd from 7th)"
https://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h9.html

Moon last sextile Venus
Refranation between Venus and Mars
Moon's next opposing Mars.

What is your verdict?

Kind regards,
Ouranos
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. My verdict was a VERY positive one for a few reasons. Although Venus was slowing down & separating Trine to Venus (her) Venus was conjuncting the Arabic Part of "Lovers" which Mars was Trining too. A packed 4th house (end of the matter) with Part of Fortune there as well. Saturn ruling the 4th conjunction POF.

Since my goal is to connect with her & ask her to move to the US with me I thought that fact that Venus being 8' away from perfect conjunction to the 9th House Cusp (Long distance travel) was significant (in a positive way)

Also, the Arabic Part of "Children" (K/Kd in the chart) is in the first House and we are making a Grand Trine (Venus-Children-Mars).

And the Moon (also me) is conjunction the Arabic Part of Marriage. Though they are both Opposition Her (Mars), it may be softened (I'm inexperienced in this) because Moon sextile Children & Mars is trining Children.

Of course, when a Horary involes us & it's something we want badly to happen, judgment is clouded and taking into consideration I'm no professional astrologer, I defer to you all here on the forum.

Thanks again for all the help.
warmest regards, Tony

ameliaastrology wrote:Hello,

Since it is the house rule here to include your analysis when you ask for input, it would be really nice if you could first explain why you thought the outcome would be positive. In the meantime, you might want to note:

1) Two planets can look like they are applying when they are in fact separating, because one of them is turning retrograde soon.

2) When a translation does not work, it might have something to do with planetary strength and the overall effect of aspects + reception(or the lack thereof).

Amelia
Thank you for taking the time to

As I posted in the other response, my analysis was a VERY positive one for a few reasons. Although Venus was slowing down & separating Trine to Venus (her) Venus was conjuncting the Arabic Part of "Lovers" which Mars was Trining too. A packed 4th house (end of the matter) with Part of Fortune there as well. Saturn ruling the 4th conjunction POF.

Since my goal is to connect with her & ask her to move to the US with me, I thought that fact that Venus being 8' away from perfect conjunction to the 9th House Cusp (Long distance travel) was significant (in a positive way)

Also, the Arabic Part of "Children" (K/Kd in the chart picture I posted) is in the first House and we are making a Grand Trine (Venus-Children-Mars).

And the Moon (also me) is conjunction the Arabic Part of Marriage. Though they are both Opposition Her (Mars), it may be softened (I'm inexperienced in this) because Moon sextile Children & Mars is trining Children. And Moon counjunct "Marriage" in the 10th House which would be HER "end of the matter" and the 10th for me: One of the 10th house key words (Solar Fire Interpretation) is "Life Direction"

Another thing I notice is that there are many positive aspects to the Nodes. No idea if that means anything. Also, the ruler of the 9th, long distance travel, is Gemini & it sits in her 7th house with the Sun & Uranus and all 3 are sextiling the Arabic Part of Marriage. Again, I have no idea if that means anything

Of course, when a Horary involves us & it's something we want badly to happen, judgment is clouded and taking into consideration I'm no professional astrologer, I defer to you all here on the forum.

Thanks again for all the help.
warmest regards, Tony

PS: I had done a duel wheel birth charts and our Moons were trining and many other positive "marriage" aspects (Solar Fire Interpretations). Everything in the interpretations was spot on: instant spark, can tell what the other is thinking, feel at peace with one another, feel like you've known eachother your whole lives, etc.

Thank you for positively responding to my suggestion.

Since you're asking for comments on where it went wrong, may I say that my observation, Tony, is that you've forgone the major testimonies for indirect testimonies. Horary is about synthesis, so knowing which testimonies are the loudest is important. We can think of it as a film or a play. It works best when we keep our eyes on the leading boy and girl on the stage and only in that way, we know what the real plot is and don't get sidetracked to the subplots that don't really matter at last.

Now without the main significators L1/Moon and L7 coming together from a good place with good aspects or at least bad aspects with good mutual reception, those indirect testimonies you mentioned hardly seem to mean anything. There is Venus, which is you, being in House 9; I see that. But how can we conclude that it has anything to do with the girl emigrating for you when your significators aren't even shown to be coming together?

L4 conjunct POF. I'm not sure how much weight this aspect carries here. Let's assume that this is important. It seems to me like it is saying NOT having a relationship with this girl (which is what the chart is giving you) may be something good for you, something you won't regret in the future.

The ground rules for love charts have stayed more or less the same throughout the past centuries. If we keep our eyes on them, and follow them closely (https://www.skyscript.co.uk/relationships.html), this chart was indeed right about your chance with the girl.

Lastly, may I share that to post an image, we have to use the true image address. You can get the true image address by right-clicking on the image and then clicking "copy image address". Your code should be as below. I disabled the BBCode in this reply so you can read it:

[img]https://i.ibb.co/ZHHqzMw/SFPage.jpg[/img]

Good luck,
Amelia

Thank you CFJ for the feedback,

According to Vettius Valens, the planetary rulers of the Parts are the most important, more so than the aspects to the Parts themselves.
Same with Guido Bonatti, although he also allowed the use of other aspects (such as opposition, square etc) but as secondary factors.
And the Part of Fortune is more than just a 'Lucky Part' as most people think. It is Fortune in the sense of 'Destiny'.
Since it always makes the same aspect to the Ascendant that the luminaries share with each other, it shows how you manifest (ASC) in the world the relationship between your Soul (Moon) and Spirit (Sun).

Good luck,
Ouranos
Blessings!

AmeliaS wrote:Thank you for positively responding to my suggestion.

Good luck,
Amelia
Thanks so very much for the in depth analysis and especially the info on how to read charts better (still learning).

Have a GREAT day,
Tony :D