Will I be fired soon?

Terrible things are happening at work. These last few eclipses have uncovered the manipulations of the leaders and things are very, very tense. I was caught in the crosshairs and now I am wondering if I will be fired. I guess the worst already passed but my intuition is telling me something bad is waiting.

If someone can be so kind as to post the chart related to this question it would be very helpful. I'm on a mobile device and cannot do so now.

Q: will I be fired?
Date: 6/14/2020
Time: 2:55am
Place: New York, NY

Thank you.

Interpretation: Venus is my sig and Saturn is employers'. Both sigs are RX. I thought about this for a while because Lilly says the removal happens when the sig of either 1st or 10th goes RX. They are both RX and I am still there, makes me think this is the default. But my sig goes direct at the end of June and I have a feeling maybe this is when I'd leave. Saturn continues RX into later this year. Further, I wonder Mercury's significance since it is also going RX at the time Venus stations direct with Merc being my dispositor. Moon is in the 12th translating light between 1st and 10th. An Saturn planet giving light to another RX planet...lol. whatever Saturn gives me I won't receive? Confusing to say the least but I am inclined to say that I won't be fired having looked at the above and the fixed nature of the Ascendant and Saturn.

ST

Hello StellarTiggy,
I think the Moon here shows your concern.
In the Fall of SaturnR and peregrine, slow and in the 12th. Not a comfortable position. Venus is also Retrograde and peregrine. Where do I go?
For significators and receptions:
- Saturn R in the Face of Venus (weakest reception)
- Moon in the Bound of JupiterR in the 10th and Jupiter in Triplicity of Moon.

For Aspects:
-Moon'sL4 next is Sextile to Venus on the cusp of 2nd (Family members can provide a limited helping hand financially)
-Mercury R in company's 6th-(Radix MC) would suggest a communication and restructuration for the employees.
-Moon applying to Sun in 2nd and translating the light to JupiterR and Fall in the 10th. Expect maybe a cut in salary and/or current employment status.

Good luck and keep us updated.
Ouranos
Blessings!

Hello ST

I think no, you won't get fired by the end of the month. But it might not last as long as you hope it will. Venus and Saturn are still doing their little dance but Venus will turn direct before perfecting the aspect.

Saturn is a stable planet but it is retrograde, so it may not be able to express this stability fully.

The translation by Moon is by weak sextiles that don't involve any reception. Also, both Moon and Venus are peregrine. This translation may bring stability in the short run but is not strong enough to keep things together for a long time.

All four angles of the chart are fixed, however Uranus the planet of shock/separation is close to the ascendant, by 2 degrees, and Mars another planet of separation is applying to square Sun the natural indicator of preferment, again by 2 degrees. Arguments or some surprising event might happen in 2 units.

I won't say the date on which Venus turns direct is when you will leave the company. If we need to time it, again I'd say 1-2 units; that is how long Venus will take to get to the closest to Saturn before turning direct.

Venus Rx indicates that you might have fallen out of favour with someone who has power over your position.

Good luck,
Amelia

Venus is getting over her retrogression and turning direct soon. It is also the lighter planet that is leaving Saturn behind. These seem to be testimonies that if you want to sort of beat them in time and leave first, you have a good chance to do so.

Also the Ascendant is still early. Not all is done and dusted, so there is room to manoeuvre. Moon is weak but being a cardinal sign in a cadent house means her peregrine status (not knowing what to do, where to go) hopefully will not last long. I'd worry more say if she is Scorpio in the 12th.

Best of luck,
Amelia

Hello StellarTiggy,

I don't think you'll be fired. At least not in a short period of time.

Uranus is rising, and it may indicate a state of mental confusion, OR that the unexpected may happen about your question.

Venus rising (1st House ruler) suggests that something benefic might happen to you.
I think that Venus applying to Saturn (10th ruler) and the Moon translating light is benefic. But is a sextile aspect, and is a weak aspect, suggesting you have to put some effort to be successful.
The translation by Moon is by weak sextiles that don't involve any reception. Also, both Moon and Venus are peregrine. This translation may bring stability in the short run but is not strong enough to keep things together for a long time.
I agree with this.

Jupiter is also in the 10th house and applies to Mars and Neptune. I don't understand exactly what means this concentration in the 12th House.

Pluto is not a good planet to have in the career House. Jupiter is squeezed between two malefics.

The retrograde Venus is backing to the 2nd House. I think it complements the Ouranos' analysis:
Moon applying to Sun in 2nd and translating the light to JupiterR and Fall in the 10th. Expect maybe a cut in salary and/or current employment status.
I think the company is trying to do as much as possible to stay on its feet with as little as possible. In other words, making a profit and still having little expense, even if it means cutting wages and fire some employees (which is understandable in the post-pandemic scenario). I think they can offer you a salary reduction to stay in the company.

Good lucky and keep us update, please!

Miss Watson wrote:Pluto is not a good planet to have in the career House.
Well, Miss Watson, insofar this sounds like a general statement, my reply would be: that depends on the kind of career we are talking about!

You could be Mata Hari... Or Batman... Or any kind undercover of agent... Or Darth Vader, for that matter... And Pluto would be perfectly well positioned there for you!

:D
Last edited by Michael Sternbach on Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Visit my blog:
https://michaelsternbach.wordpress.com/

Pluto modern ruler of 7th in the 10th
Is it what we call a plutonic relationship?

And we may have to review the question. Instead of 'Will I be fired?"... should be 'Will I be nuked?'
...And Pluto would be perfectly well positioned there for you!
But after I saw him in a cartoon, I started to believe that Pluto is not really a planet... but sitting in the 10th, I confirm that my Mum is because she can clear the neighbourhood around her orbit in no time!

Smiling!
Ouranos
Blessings!

Michael Sternbach wrote: You could be Mata Hari... Or Batman... Or any kind undercover agent... Or Darth Vader, for that matter... And Pluto would be perfectly well positioned there for you!

:D
I am laughing! :lol:
Well, astrologically speaking, I don't put emphasis on Pluto in any of my charts, but I think its nature should be considered (albeit to a lesser extent).

My experiences with my own charts have always indicated a touch of "power and ambition" to the matter; in this case, I'd say that is about a person of authority - the company or her boss it's focusing on his profit only, maybe, and disregarding feelings. Or better saying, they're thinking objectively without taking into account the situation of employees.
BUT, Pluto by itself wouldn't directly influence the chart outcome, in my opinion.