Emily Dickinson "The Writing Years"

https://www.emilydickinsonmuseum.org/em ... 1855-1865/

I was curious to look at whether Emily Dickinson's writing years in later life, from 1855 to 1865, was to do with transits of IsisTranspluto to her natal Mercury and its natal aspects. Natally, as well as aspecting IsisTranspluto, her Mercury aspects Venus, and more weakly Pluto and the Uranus Chiron square (a few minutes more than one degree orb for 22.5 degree aspects and their antiscia).

I do realise there was more to her poetry writing than just her Mercury, as her Moon also has powerful aspects.

Isis Transpluto forms a 22.5 degree aspect to her natal Mercury natally, then a second 22.5 degree aspect at 29 degree Taurus. Then it forms another pair of aspects in Gemini, from 15.5 degrees Gemini in 1857 to 17.5 degrees Gemini in 1862, one degree applying to one degree separating, and 20 degrees Sagittarius in 1863 to 22 degrees Sagittarius in 1868. It doesn't form any more pairs of aspects in her lifetime.

http://www.librarising.com/tables/transpluto1.html

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Dickinson,_Emily

This chart is Rodden rated B, from biography. As the tenth house Saturn aspects her fifth house Mars (22.5 degree antiscion aspect), it is possible that Saturn is actually within one degree of her Midheaven, making the transit of IsisTranspluto in early Gemini to this significant, if Mars is indeed connected to artisitic vision. IsisTranspluto is first at 0 degrees Gemini 46 minutes, one degree applying to square her Saturn, in August 1837, and one degree separating in March 1842. Indeed, I just noticed that astro data bank gives a second 5am chart for her with the Midheaven 1 degree Virgo 36 minutes, with Saturn exactly conjunct it. This conjunction within one degree of the Midheaven would make Saturn and its aspecting Mars closed, thus the first IsisTranspluto pair of transits would be beneficial, the second of the pair being 12 degrees Gemini 14 minutes in August 1852 to 14 degrees Gemini 14 minutes in April 1857. Later in her life, the final transit of IsisTranspluto to her natal Saturn Midheaven Mars would be 23 degrees Gemini 16 minutes in June 1869 to 25 Gemini 16 minutes in May 1873, and this last transit may have been negative?

I did natal chart with transits for her death on 16th May 1886, to show how quickly IsisTranspluto was moving during her lifetime, faster than it currently moves as it is slowest through the sign Virgo and fastest through Pisces.

With 10 events I rectified her chart to 4.22.19 LMT Asc 12Sco01’.
Mercury is exactly trine to MC and exactly in opposition to Vertex.
Neptune square cusp 12th and Moon for her eccentricity.
Heliocentric Venus in opposition to cusp 8th- kidney disease
Helio Mars on Desc square helio Uranus.
In her epoch, casting for 14 March 1830 02.07.08 UT Asc 1Sco26’, Moon 12Sco02’:
Helio Mercury exactly trine MC and exactly in opposition to Vertex. Mercury trine Asc
Helio Jupiter conjunct cusp 3rd and sextile Asc
Moon rising square Saturn orb 1’, forming T- Square with Uranus on IC