Things not staying up in the air

Last year around this time several machines of mine broke down in a short space of time, while Mercury was retrograde in Virgo - this quite a familiar connection.

In the last week there have been two fatal place crashes, my parrot has got lost after being chased by the local wild birds, and an antique painting fell off the whole and broke its baroque frame. Some things are not staying up in the air as they are supposed to.

I note that Uranus and Neptune are both retrograge, and in parallel aspect by declination, and also that both are relatively near station. Would anyone care to comment? Perhaps the connection is not aerial, but fatigue or something else?

Given damage occured in three out of the four mentioned incidents, the prognosis for the parrot is not good, even tho I'm saturating the area with posters, etc. While tropical parrots are actually hardy enough to withstand British winters outside if food is available, they wouldn't necessarily know about or see a barbed wire fence when in a hurry.

As another two planes refused to stay in the air, in the last week, I also share the same doubt.
But I personally think that maybe Jupiter ((voyagers) crossing south node is bring all this plane crashes

In the last week I have noticed in the news a lot of killing motivated by sex and jealously, as venus is crossing the south node.

Yuzuru

But I personally think that maybe Jupiter ((voyagers) crossing south node is bring all this plane crashes
I agree with Yuzuru here. It's true that there really has been a lot of air crashes recently. The most significant for us Finns was the helicopter crash in the 10th of August in front of Tallinn and I thought the bottom line must be the Jupiter/South Node conjuction.

Another couple of strange incidents lately, regarding especially Jupiter: there was a murder attempt against Ammachi a week ago in Sunday evening when she was leading a normal chanting/praying session in Vallikav ashram. Suddenly a man who was sitting among the other followers in the front row, rose up and rushed to Ammachi with a knife, but a group of diciples succeeded in overpowering him and Ammachi was unhurt. I read about this in an email list.

Another spiritual leader was not that lucky. The founder of the ecumenic Taiz?-community, brother Roger, was killed excatly in the same way than what almost happened to Ammachi. A schizophrenic woman rose from among the prayers in the middle of the praying session and stabbed 90 years old brother Roger to death. This happened in the last week (week number 34). I read about this in the Finnish weekly magazine "Suomen kuvalehti".

The South Node threatens the spiritual leaders/teachers (Jupiter).

Thought I would reactivate this thread, as we seem to be going through another phase of air incidents this month

Spain 20 Aug
Kyrgyzstan 24 Aug
Guatemala small plane yesterday

Not to mention a number that have had problems but not crashed-some Quantus ones for instance, LA 5th Aug, Gatwick 23rd Aug ( woh, we're not going to Barbados!), a small one flipping over in Yorkshire 24th Aug.
Sorry, data is difficult to recover on the difficulties as there appears to be little or no news without fatalities.

I am going to try compare the two time periods but if anyone has any views on what might be contributing to this theme....

And lots of more small/smaller and so small or, should I say, potentially dangerous troubles in the same period. I happen to work in a Load Controll, at the airport and, if nothing else, the tyre explodes when least expected. BUT, there's one more thing, there are already lots of speculations about trying cover the facts that responsible parties had informations about damaged/too old/non-functional engines or their parts ; that is exactly what I've noticed- the plains don't just crash! I've seen a hell of a lot attempts to cover up the facts that things are not functioning the way they should, unfortunatelly, the results of which have been fatal in some of the cases. Anyone have a clue what might be pointing to that as the potential cause of the crashes?

Well, there are other factors to consider. In an article about an August jet crash one or two years ago they stated that August is always a major month for such things due to bad weather ? violent storms, etc. I've never checked into the facts to verify. But then weather and astrology do mix rather nicely. This thread was started in August '05 and reactivated in August '08. Coincidence?