Isn't the sun automatically the co-ruler of the man? Or is this not definitive?
Deb Houlding states (via her research) that the Sun and Venus are read on their own (how they relate to one another only) as a descriptive factor in romance horaries. That is not the same thing as a co-ruler. Both planets can lord other things in a chart.

If you follow Frawley that is a different, I believe (I have not followed his own techniques, which he developed). He might allow them to perform perfection, if you use his techniques.

Those of us who respond use our own schooling and you can agree or disagree with them. Ultimately, this is your delineation as the astrologer of the chart. It sounds like you agree with me anyway regarding result, regardless of methods.

Tanit3333 wrote:
Well that isn't true. You are conflating Indian astrology with the sidereal zodiac. There are a few of us around who use the sidereal zodiac and most of the standard techniques you'll find in early Traditional astrological texts.
We have a sidereal section clearly defined. Again, this isn't the sidereal section.
Well it isn't the tropical section either, and yes, I know about the sidereal section - I wasn't arguing for either zodiac, but I thought you'd just like to know that you were factually incorrect in your statement.

If you want to ban the use of the sidereal zodiac here, then do it, but, please,, unlike the Traditional forum and Tom's censorship, acknowledge that it isn't a decision based on either historical or contemporary practice, but rather the views of the particular moderator.
http://www.esmaraldaastrology.wordpress.com

i take it this is someone the asker has an interest in.

7th would be the first place to look at.
7th is ruled by moon.

You are retrograde, represented by saturn, and in 1st house.
You are in the detriment of moon.
You being in your own house and in moon's detriment makes me wonder if you really even like this person.

saturn in first also shows limitations.
To me retrograde planets usually don't express theirself.
Also saturn being you show something limiting about your ability to act or there is a coldness with you toward this subject.

Moon shows to me no interest in you.

Moon is aspecting uranus...uranus is a sudden and usually manifest as a removal. His behavior toward you may change soon.

in his house there are presence of other planets. Sun and mercury.
He is also in sun's sign. Sun could be a person. But not that confident about saying it.

I personally don't think you are interested in this person and to me the chart showing you are not that invested in the outcome of this chart. I wonder if this chart is more so reading your concerns of this man possibly making a move toward you. I don't think he is interested in you (romantically/sexually) and I don't think you have much invested interested in him. He isn't going to make any unwelcome moves toward you and I think there could be a possibility his behaviors toward you is going to change drastically soon.

Practicing..tough chart for me though. Felt like a fog to me reading the chart.
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

If you want to ban the use of the sidereal zodiac here, then do it, but, please,, unlike the Traditional forum and Tom's censorship, acknowledge that it isn't a decision based on either historical or contemporary practice, but rather the views of the particular moderator.
Did I ban anything? I said there is a sidereal section for sidereal charts and there is. I didn't realize that is a form of oppression for you or anyone else.

The fact of the matter is that Stellar Tiggy is likely to end up talking to herself if she only posts sidereal charts here. I have yet to see you offer a sidereal reading.

Maybe post something constructive instead of criticizing everyone else? Being a moderator is a thankless task as it is. If you would like to volunteer, help yourself.

:-cry :lol: Don't mind me getting in the middle, I have to say Tanit you seem to have figured out I talk to myself :D

I'm not opposed to a sidereal reading Konrad. Would love your thoughts!!

I originally read in sidereal as you can see from rhe first post. Good to have a second opinion.

Tan - not sure how open Kon is to reading but please allow it this once if he does!

Tanit3333 wrote:
Isn't the sun automatically the co-ruler of the man? Or is this not definitive?
Deb Houlding states (via her research) that the Sun and Venus are read on their own (how they relate to one another only) as a descriptive factor in romance horaries. That is not the same thing as a co-ruler. Both planets can lord other things in a chart.

If you follow Frawley that is a different, I believe (I have not followed his own techniques, which he developed). He might allow them to perform perfection, if you use his techniques.

Those of us who respond use our own schooling and you can agree or disagree with them. Ultimately, this is your delineation as the astrologer of the chart. It sounds like you agree with me anyway regarding result, regardless of methods.
Yea, I totally agree with you. I'm just not as advanced so when I ask questions, it isn't out of contention, I'm really just asking for my learning. I'm not committed to anything and I've seen so many people reference the sun, so I was just wondering.
Thank you!
WJ

Tanit3333 wrote:
Did I ban anything? I said there is a sidereal section for sidereal charts and there is. I didn't realize that is a form of oppression for you or anyone else.

The fact of the matter is that Stellar Tiggy is likely to end up talking to herself if she only posts sidereal charts here. I have yet to see you offer a sidereal reading.

Maybe post something constructive instead of criticizing everyone else? Being a moderator is a thankless task as it is. If you would like to volunteer, help yourself.
I apologise if I have misread your intentions - put it down to past experience and being on the internet when other things should have been taking precedence. My point about the sidereal zodiac not being exclusively Indian still stands though, though it is a common mistake to make.

As for the chart, Stellar Tiggy, I would not normally read this kind of question as you yourself admit that you are not really bothered by the outcome. However, the chart seems to fit the situation: Mercury cadent and combust suggests a lack of desire or ability and the man's intentions being hidden from you; Venus in the 7th suggests that he has someone already or is interested in someone; the moon, in effect, being void of course suggests that nothing will come of it, and even if we accept the application with Mars, the moon is besieged and without the aspect of the benefics, which does not bode well; and your significator Jupiter being retrograde and in the 1st, suggests that you are confused by the situation and are not really interested in the guy anyway. Really the only thing happening in the chart is the opposition between Jupiter and Venus, which may suggest that the other person will come to light or that the romantic notions between you and this guy will end.
http://www.esmaraldaastrology.wordpress.com

Let me be very honest with you all. I could never truly grasp the meaning of venus in the 7th house. A lot of people say it means there is a girlfriend or female present in the man's life. I agree, but simultaneously wonder if it may mean a woman who is interested in him and he may not be interested in her. Similar to when the 1st house ruler is intercepted in any house we say the querent is interested while having a significator in the 1st house brings thqt "thing" to the querent.

StellarTiggy wrote:Let me be very honest with you all. I could never truly grasp the meaning of venus in the 7th house. A lot of people say it means there is a girlfriend or female present in the man's life. I agree, but simultaneously wonder if it may mean a woman who is interested in him and he may not be interested in her. Similar to when the 1st house ruler is intercepted in any house we say the querent is interested while having a significator in the 1st house brings thqt "thing" to the querent.
Typing from phone..sorry if there are typos.

I am not as experience as some readers here. While i been studying horary since 2016. I only do 3 at most in a year equaling 12 over the 4 years. Sometime more if i broadcast to peeps i want to practice. A lot of questions deal with love.

But, from my experience planets in the 7th has never indicated another party, that i can remember. It more times than not describe 7th house matters. What ended up indicating another party (especialy when topic of question) is 7th lord conjunct a planet, not a planet in 7th house.
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

Hello,

Coming back to the question - Is he married or not?
I would say Yes
Moon in 7th (co-ruler) and turned ASC last over Venus (natural ruler of marriage).
Adding Sun in 7th strong in Leo(own sign) trine Mars in Aries (own sign) in 9th of legal matters and religion.

Kind regards,
Ouranos
Blessings!