Trump has COVID announcement

At 1 AM, Oct. 2nd. EDT, it was announced that Donald Trump has COVID-19.
How does this look for him?

I give Trump the 1st. house, Cancer and the Moon.
The Moon has just past an inconjunct with Mercury, ruler of the 12th. and 3rd. which fits the media, communication, and Trump's isolation.

The Moon is exalted by face in the 10 th. and makes an application to Jupiter, ruler of the 6th. of health.

It then applies to Neptune, co-ruler of the 9th. The 9th. is also ruled by Jupiter in the 6th. This gives a connection to Trumps health and legal matters.

It then applies to Pluto by square in the 6th. Pluto always shows what and where the problem is.

It then applies quickly to a conjunction with Mars the ruler of the 10th.

It then applies to Saturn by square in the 6th. Saturn is in it's own sign and rules the 7th and 8th. and conjuncts the cusp of the 7th. of the public.

The last aspect of the Moon is a trine to Venus, which is Void of Course but in mutual reception with the Sun. Venus rules the 4th. and 11th. Venus being Void of Course shows that Trump's friends have no power to help.

The Moon's application to Saturn tells me that this a very serious situation for Trump, both for his presidency and particularly his health.

His actual tweet was at 12:54am, which places the asc just over 1° earlier, so indeed not much difference, and perhaps you're using the time and place you heard the news.
Graham

Interesting. I see some similarities to the horary I made about the election, where in my chart the ascendant lord (Trump) is in the 10th aspecting the 8th lord in the 6th (and 6th lord is conjunct the 8th lord) - same planets. The Moon is also conjunct the 6th lord in the 6th and I did wonder about that a little bit but had assumed it was talking about Bernie dropping out of the presidency race due to illness.
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... c&start=90

Now Trump with Algol in my chart is really making me wonder - the head decapitator. Maybe Mercury in Gemini strong in the 10th in my chart and Venus as the 10th lord disposited by it could be Pence needing to step up. He is a Gemini Sun/Mercury.

In both charts though I find it unlikely an angular planet would be overcome by cadent ones. The death charts I have seen (in horary anyway) generally show the illness/ death planets accidentally stronger. I could be wrong though. Lilly says that if the ascendant lord aspects the 8th lord next without reception from the 8th lord (or with mutual reception) it indicates death. That is technically true in the horary I have but I am skeptical about that.

This was from a FB post by the astrologer Rod Chang:
Marine one arrives at Walter Reed Hospital at 18:53 EDT
…….If this is the time for Decumbiture, what it tell us ? I will try to remember what I learned before.

Asc at 13° Aries
Mars rule the Asc represent the patient ( Trump ), although Mars is strong in Aries but retrograde suggest his condition does not look good as it develop , also the moon in the 1st shows sensitive quality and easy to contaminated.
Venus as 7th Ruler represent the doctor, in Virgo in its fall, and located in 6th house cusps ( and 6th sign ) not many things this doctor can do, I wonder why.

Sun in Libra in its fall rules the 6th ( illness ) right on DSc, this could be serious and agressive, ruler of 6th ob the angle tell us the symptom develop very fast.

Capricorn MC, tells us the treatment ruled by Saturn in Capricorn in 10th, Mars ( patient )receive Saturn ( treatment ) by exaltation and square each other, this suggest the treatment could work but Saturn’s nature tell us the process could be very painful and slow.

Mars as ruler of 1st and 8th houses at same time, Saturn received by Mars but Mars in Aries is where Saturn falls, the patient’s action ( reject treatment ?) maybe cause himself some problem.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

I did some horary about Trump shortly after announcing he contracted COVID.
If following Lilli's recommendation take the AC ruler as signification (not MC) that was Taurus rising and Venus leaving Leo for Virgo sign, to sign of its triplicity in diurnal chart without affliction approaching sextile with Mercury...
But Moon exalted in Taurus and Moon was approaching square with Jupiter.

Hi Mark - thanks for sharing that info. That horary sounds like he will overcome it and that is what I suspected as well. It is interesting the Sun lords the disease. I would have expected the Jupiter/Saturn combo to lord it, especially since Jupiter also lords his natal 8th and the full Moon happened pretty close to his natal 8th placement. I wonder if he might have heart issues if the 6th lord is Sun in fall and angular. Libra also makes me think that the blood is bad in some way. In that case it being angular would be more concerning to me, especially when the planet is essentially bad, since that shows more power to do bad. Still, if his primary sig is Mars in Aries in the 1st, even if retro, that is still a pretty strong placement and suggests he is going to fight the infection pretty hard. The Mars-Saturn square has been a competitive aspect and I could see it being something like him wanting the treatment to perform better than it actually does, for example. I agree that Saturn usually represents something that takes a while or is disappointing. My guess from this is he will recover but will likely still feel bad after he recovers and may have longterm problems.

Yuriy - what did Jupiter lord in the chart if the Moon was applying to square it? It is hard to comment much on your chart without more info. Knowing what Mercury lords would be important too, especially since it is slowing down to retro.

Look at the transits.

You will notice that two days earlier, on Sept. 29th. at 8PM, retrograde Mars perfected a square to Saturn. This was about the same time as the debate with Biden was getting started.
Saturn will pass into the next sign before Mars can go back direct and catch up again.

Venus, the ruler of the 11th. will pass into the next sign before the Moon can perfect the trine.
This tells me that Trump's friends and allies will abandon him before they will offer any help. With Venus being Void of Course, they couldn't give him any help anyway.

Hi,
This about Trump and the bugs going around. One of the first charts we may look at is the old Diurnal chart for the natal chart.

Quick notes using this chart. You always use natal data and cords. You do not change the time of birth nor the time zone. In Trumps case you do not change EDT to EST during winter months else, you will have the wrong angles. You may draw up this chart for any date.

We then make a bi-wheel noting where the angles are on the outer diurnal wheel. We then note if either angle on outer is conjunct or making aspect to planets on inner wheel. Look mainly to conjunct, opposite or squares.

You also want to use an orb of about three applying even separating. Many folks only think it should be exact aspects you look for. With such an orb you will discover that is not the case, I mean, exact only.

The significations of that planet will appear and begin producing a shorter period of time influence vs the usual approach of here today gone tomorrow.

We also note if either angle on outer wheel are conjunct within say three degrees of any transiting planet on outer wheel.

Sometimes a planet may run together with an angle for several days on outer wheel. We don't generally look for aspects beyond conjunction opposition for angles to outer wheel planets.

This is matter about his health or well being. Charts below using the 10:54 am time Jamaica NY. I put up a thumb nail to click.

I think that might be better otherwise the screen may be so wide you may need to scroll right left just to read the text. You should be able click the thumb nail and one more time to make it even larger. Then you should be able to read the planetary listing. These are the degrees for outer wheel diurnal planets angles.

The wheel on left from Sep. 28 2020 On right Oct. 2 2020.

Of important planets to look at on outer wheel in this example Venus, as transiting planet. She is the current overall ruler for his chart.

She is the bounds ruler for his directed n.Asc.. We may also look for any transiting planet outer wheel in aspect to n.Venus.

He has fallen ill. He's also in confinement 12H. Both Natal Venus Saturn in n. 12H give this natal potential. Saturn ruler of 6H of illness and injury.

Another planet to look for regarding his well being, Mars. Mars on n. Asc. and bounds ruler plays a role in well being or health matters. He to like Saturn is connected to 6H being exalted ruler of Cap, whole signs I am using.

Hopefully you can expand the .jpg if not I'll have to try it another way. Either way, inner is natal chart.

On outer near symbol for Virgo you see Arrow. That is position of diurnal MC. See listing below. Moving down to symbol for Scorpio another arrow. That is position of diurnal Asc..

Chart on left Sep 28 when it was said ??? he was with this Hicks person who tested positive. T.Venus 25+ Leo entering bounds for n. Asc. approaching n.Mars. Go back a day Venus entered those bounds 24-30 Leo so may have been a day before he contacted the bug. Only speculation.

Chart on right Oct. 2 Venus at n.Asc 29 Leo she then conjunct with Mars to. This indicator to his well being or potential illness, confinement.

Venus brings with her by natal house position potential to confinement. Has she moved into Virgo yet. May be time he is released.

Again, Chart on right arrow at bottom at 26 Sco is daily or diurnal Asc. in sqr to natal Mars more potential illness or injury indicator.

Find symbol to Aries top right of chart. During these days t.Mars aspects n.Venus and Saturn in Cancer 12H confinement. Mars, again connects to potential illness or injury plus as natal Asc bounds ruler connects to his well being.

Side note, if the links hold up and you can make jpg bigger note the planetary listing for Asc MC from one listing or chart to the other. This to see how angles move from day to day.

Hope this was not to confusing? Diurnal is not the end all to matters in life. Yet very often can fill us in like this example. Do remember to use that little orb I wrote about. It is just one of many tools we have to work with.

You also can use diurnal with your Solar Return and even the Aries ingress for the entire year. For latter two use those charts data like I described at beginning of this message. With these two whenever the outer wheel angles aspect an inner wheel planet, even sextile trines, you are viewing a Primary Direction. That is not the case with the natal diurnal.

Again, Hoping You and Yours are as bug n virus free as can be. Michaelb

By whole sign house system Trump' natal saturn is in the 12th house.
(defeat, hospitals, loss et.c.) In vedic he is in the subperiod of saturn.
So this is a troublesome reality check for him who seems to have a hard time with reality and facts ( 12th house saturn). transiting saturn pluto opposing this saturn this year have been tough on him. Now we have literally hospitalisation among it's effects....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(One other fact that is western astrology that's been in the back of my mind is the progressive MC (solar arc in RA) conjunct progressed saturn.
So this bad progression for career, is highly sensitive to transits. The mundane transit of uranus semisquare transit neptune in the sky have danced around Trump's progressed mc on progressed saturn all year, giving uncertainties and setbacks. The faster transits of sun mars et.c. have provided triggers on daily basis.

One example is impeachment announcement 10 dec 2019. transit Uranus right on the progressed MC Saturn.

Now and at election time secondary progressed Moon is joining in the negative feast making a 45' to progressed MC (RA) and prog Saturn.
Progressive moon as a trigger of secondaries is not good for him this election race. Chickens coming home to roast...

See graphic with tropical positions here for conveniance in majority of tropical astrologers reading this.

Here is that transit uranus square prog mc and prog saturn for the 10 dec impeachment announcement.
triggered that day by transit sun.

Shown in the visual tool 90-dial show this progressed and transit axis over trumps chart by transit uranus (exact) and transiting neptune on that axis also. transit neptune is right there now in this time of illness and weakening as well.