Mars in Aries is a rash energy and the old astrologers said Mars makes mischief by being rash, moves things too fast; that's his nature. Both property charts hold promises, though. Yes, hopefully the best is yet to come!
This is definitely true that the seller was rash by accepting offers so quickly and not even posting a last call for offers. I found it odd but it could be because the last sell fell through for them and they need to sell as soon as possible. The 8th lord is in fall and I would not think of Saturn as a planet that represents someone with a lot of money. In watching Anthony Louis' talk on YouTube about Lilly's real estate purchase, I found it interesting how the chart described the circumstances of the seller too.

I found the YouTube helpful for real estate matters in general and I tried overlaying my natal chart with this chart the way that Lilly did. After this is all over, I think I will be a real estate horary expert. :lol:

It is long, but I watched it in 1.75x mode:
https://youtu.be/9U_d6RkFWQk

Interesting video! Thanks Tanit!
Food for thought.
Considerations on how to use the Planetary Hour.
Timing: Not sure I would have pulled the rabbit from the hat the way he used the transits to make his offer and buy the house.

Cheers!
Ouranos
Blessings!

I found a new realtor recommended by a friend I am now working with and she is very fire-y and a doer like me, so I think things should work out better with her. She recommended still viewing the home and putting an offer on it in case another sell falls through. I will have to look at Lilly's video again about competition for his property but I think he mainly gave it the 7th house lord in his chart.

Going over the way Lilly handles the reading of his own question, it popped up that it looks very similar to a Vedic tradition.
I recently bought a book co-written by 2 French astrologers, Denis Laboure and Chantal Etienne, 'Manuel d'Astrologie Divinatoire'. of which the main source is the 'Prasna Tantra', a book on Horary astrology written by Neelakanta in 1567. B.V. Raman has his own adapted version based on the Tajika system or prognostication.
It has a lot to do with the motion of the planets 'by signs' to forecast the outcome of a question. And it echoes Lilly's reading.
Just to summarize part of it, an event related to a question will happen
** 2 years and 1/2 - Look for Saturn
** 1 year = Jupiter
** 1 month = Sun
** 1 day = Moon
Blessings!

CA page 220, Mr. B’s House: “Venus is for my self… Venus is near the cusp of the seventh, and no other Planet in the seventh Sun (which Lilly takes to be the seller) excepted, which signified, there was at present no other purchase about it but my self.???

It would seem Lilly sees as competition, any planet that resides in the 7th house except the seller and the querent. But I think he would agree that any planet who aspects the seller closely is potential competition. In Lilly’s own romance chart “A lady, if marry a gentleman desire???, a Venus close to the quesited was taken to signify "the other woman" who had proposed to the quesited. Lilly wasn’t particularly concerned with which House the Venus ruled or was in, though of course, it’s also true Venus typically signifies young women.

Here in Tanit's chart, we have no planet in the 7th, but Saturn is with Jupiter bodily and they are quite close.

Another angle I'd like to bring up: I'm toying with the idea that Mercury and Venus in the 4th house co-signify the property and therefore could swing the matter. Barbara Dunn says that a planet present in the house certainly has more say than an absent Lord. Also, if we follow Dorotheus' teaching and use all triplicity lords (i.e. not only the day lord or the night lord - I understand that, to Dorotheus, this is only a matter of priority) - Venus does have dignity by triplicity in the IC although the cadent Mars rules it by House, Term and Face.

Amelia

Also, I just realised the Sun-Mars trine is out of orb https://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspectorbs.html so it may not be effective. In any case, by the strictest definition of translation, the two significators shouldn't be applying in orb to each other to start with, so this should be fine.

I was quite hung up on the Moon-Mars conjunction that beholds the ascendant from not so bad a house... :? I just wasn't convinced it was all bad. Then I realised (stupid me) that Mars rules the 9th, and is indeed physically present in the 9th, not 4th, so it seems only natural if he has more affinity with the 9th than the 4th. If we take the conjunction to signify the arrival of this new agent, looks like she is going to be competent and helpful!

Amelia

I am now in escrow for a different home in the same area. I sat on the 9th house symbolism for a while and took it as a sign to change realtors and use one with more fire energy like me, and my new realtor is a fireball. I think the 9th might deal with realtors because they are like a guide in the process of buying. She is very aggressive and smart and was able to fight off another offer on a good deal, which I presented to her. She is also young and athletic, so Aries fits her. I am kind of glad I didn't get this house because although the aesthetics are not as nice, i ended up getting a more affordable place and it has less maintenance to deal with. I also like the location better. Another thread I had showed that I needed to wait for prices to fall and in this case I am saving at -1.125% interest rate and the home price fell before I made an offer. My lender told me that I am lucky and that "the stars are aligning" for me because she said she rarely sees a sale move so fast and smoothly. I would say it is not luck though, it is just a team of aggressive and organized people, including myself.

I'm really happy for you. I have kept coming back to this chart. I just couldn't be convinced it wouldn't get you something good. The conjunction worked after all. Of course, the effort obviously mattered - this is no small feat for you and your agent. Congrats!

I agree that the chart semmed positive and showed perfection, which meant the purchase of a home, even if not this specific home asked about. Probably the emphasis on cardinal signs showed the changeful nature of the situation too and a malefic involved shows that some disappointment is involved even if a result is good overall. Often a little bit of bad comes with it. I will add too that I had to turn down a long distance job opportunity I had been trying for a while that I was disappointed about. They offered me an interview a few days after escrow opened and I was upset about that but I think where I chose has better longterm job prospects in general versus that location because the economy is better here.

Tanit3333 wrote:I am now in escrow for a different home in the same area. I sat on the 9th house symbolism for a while and took it as a sign to change realtors and use one with more fire energy like me, and my new realtor is a fireball. I think the 9th might deal with realtors because they are like a guide in the process of buying. She is very aggressive and smart and was able to fight off another offer on a good deal, which I presented to her. She is also young and athletic, so Aries fits her. I am kind of glad I didn't get this house because although the aesthetics are not as nice, i ended up getting a more affordable place and it has less maintenance to deal with. I also like the location better. Another thread I had showed that I needed to wait for prices to fall and in this case I am saving at -1.125% interest rate and the home price fell before I made an offer. My lender told me that I am lucky and that "the stars are aligning" for me because she said she rarely sees a sale move so fast and smoothly. I would say it is not luck though, it is just a team of aggressive and organized people, including myself.
Congrads!

Tanit3333 wrote:I am now in escrow for a different home in the same area. I sat on the 9th house symbolism for a while and took it as a sign to change realtors and use one with more fire energy like me, and my new realtor is a fireball. I think the 9th might deal with realtors because they are like a guide in the process of buying. She is very aggressive and smart and was able to fight off another offer on a good deal, which I presented to her. She is also young and athletic, so Aries fits her. I am kind of glad I didn't get this house because although the aesthetics are not as nice, i ended up getting a more affordable place and it has less maintenance to deal with. I also like the location better. Another thread I had showed that I needed to wait for prices to fall and in this case I am saving at -1.125% interest rate and the home price fell before I made an offer. My lender told me that I am lucky and that "the stars are aligning" for me because she said she rarely sees a sale move so fast and smoothly. I would say it is not luck though, it is just a team of aggressive and organized people, including myself.
Tanit

Do you think there is a sign of another house in this particular chart eventhough the question does not contain other options?

Thank you,
Morganite

Congratulations! It really is for you for following the sign.