Thank you, Tanit! Do you think this is an identification of your house?
I think it is the chart indicating that a new realtor would help secure a home and perfect the matter of finding a decent house.

Morganite

I think the chart here stresses the advisory role of the realtor - and the importance of good advice and counsel - instead of her intermediary role. As Ouranos pointed out Ms Deb Houlding has said about House 9: "...Counsellors and advisors generally fall under the principles of the 9th house when they act in an advisory capacity." https://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h9.html

But I agree it could be House 5, too, especially in matters of speculation. "Diplomats, ambassadors and agents - those who negotiate as an intermediary with the intention of finding agreement between others."

Most of all I think it's important we follow the lead of the chart. The most notable testimony is Moon's conjunction in House 9 with Lord 9. So Tanit pondered over all possible meanings of House 9 and acted according to it.

Amelia

Interesring thing to note: I closed today on the home when the Moon was in partile conjunction with Mars in Aries (which also made contact with my natal planets in Aries) so that likely further supports the significance of the aspect in this chart.