Lady Diana's Birth Time Correction

Lady Diana's Birth Time Correction

Born : 1 July 1961 at 19:45 (= 7:45 PM )Sandringham, England, 52n50, 0e30

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Di ... s_of_Wales

My correction is 13:57:40

Natal : Lady Diana
Transit : Prince Harry (16:19:51)

Harmonic 65536

We have corrected Prince Harry's birth time to 16:19:51, and having found with the harmonic 4096 (not shown here) that the Lady Diana's birth time must be 13:58 to the minute, we correct Diana's birth time with the sun equation, so that the suns are exact, we have 13:57:40 as the exact birth time to the second.

t Sun = r Sun (exact to the second) (red)
t Mars/Jupiter = r Mars/jupiter (exact to the second) (black)
t Moon = t Jupiter = r Jupiter (exact to the second)

Marriage 29 July 1981 at 11:17:30 AM in London, England (Prince Charles)

Lunar Return (Harmonic 4096)

lunar Sun = lunar Venus/Node

lunar Sun = 0° 2' 21''
lunar Venus/Node = 0° 2' 21''

lunar Sun/Venus = r Sun

lunar Sun/Venus = 0° 3' 01''
r Sun = 0° 0' 22'' + 0° 2' 38'' = 0° 3' 00''

Secondary Converse Progression (Harmonic 4096)

p Venus/Node = r Venus

p Venus/Node = 0° 0' 42''
r Venus = 0° 4' 40'' - (0° 1' 19'' + 0° 2' 38'' )= 0° 0' 43''

Divorce was declared final on 28 August 1996, 10:27 AM GDT

Solar Return (Harmonic 4096)

solar Venus/Neptune = r Venus/Neptune

solar Venus/Neptune = 0° 0' 39''
r Venus/Neptune = 0° 3' 18'' - 0° 2' 38'' = 0° 0' 40''

lunar Venus = r Venus/Neptune

lunar Venus = 0° 4' 36''
r Venus/Neptune = 0° 3' 18'' + 0° 1' 19'' = 0° 4' 37''

Progressed Lunar Return (Harmonic 4096)

lunar Sun/Neptune = lunar Venus = r Sun

lunar Sun/Neptune = 0° 4' 18'' - (0° 1' 19'' + 0° 2' 38'' )= 0° 0' 21''
lunar Venus = 0° 0' 20''
r Sun = 0° 0' 22''

Transit (Harmonic 4096)

t Sun/Venus = r Sun/neptune

t Sun/Venus = 0° 2' 26'' - 0° 1' 19'' = 0° 1' 07''
r Sun/neptune = 0° 1' 09''

t Sun/Neptune = r Sun/Venus

t Sun/neptune = 0° 1' 13'' + 0° 1' 19'' = 0° 2' 32''
r Sun/Venus = 0° 2' 31''

On 31 August 1997, 00:25 AM, Diana and Dodi were in a car accident in a tunnel along the river Seine in Paris.

Please see for the accidents my work :
https://ia803004.us.archive.org/33/item ... idents.pdf

Solar Return (Harmonnic 4096)

solar Sun/Zeus = solar Mars/Saturn = r Zeus

solar Sun/Zeus = 0° 4' 28''
solar Mars/Saturn = 0° 4' 28''
r Zeus = 0° 3' 10'' + 0° 1' 19'' = 0° 4' 29''

lunar Sun/Mars = r Zeus

lunar Sun/Mars = 0° 4' 29''
r Zeus = 0° 3' 10'' + 0° 1' 19'' = 0° 4' 29''

lunar Mars = r Mars/Saturn = r Uranus

lunar Mars = 0° 5' 00'' - 0° 2' 38'' = 0° 2' 22''
r Mars/Saturn = 0° 2' 22''
r Uranus = 0° 2' 23''

Note : So that we can find the opposition and square positions, the values were either subtracted or added. The values that are subtracted or added :
Harmonic 4096 : 0° 2' 38'' and 0° 1' 19''

All my works are here :

https://archive.org/details/@cemalcicek
Last edited by linchi on Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Linchi, I see that you have used as a base Diana's earlier published time of 2 PM. Did your research look at all at the 7:45 PM time? I know that India's Mr. Karve gave a time of 2:10 PM for Diana using his (what we would call) psychic abilities.

Like most astrologers I did a lot of work with Diana's chart, but can't find the file at the moment. (Note to astrologers: Get you files in order BEFORE you are too old to concentrate on organizing and cataloging charts and files.)

Linchi, it would be very helpful when you are rectifying a chart of a famous person if you would post the birth chart with degrees and minutes so that forum members can view the chart as they would calculate it. For myself personally I can't really grasp a chart if I don't see numbers, degrees and minutes in the usual circular chart. Somehow my brain attunes to the actual numbers (as measured in zodiac signs) rather than only glyphs.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Therese Hamilton wrote:Linchi, I see that you have used as a base Diana's earlier published time of 2 PM. Did your research look at all at the 7:45 PM time? I know that India's Mr. Karve gave a time of 2:10 PM for Diana using his (what we would call) psychic abilities.
I checked the time 19:45 many years ago and for me it is out of the question. I have definite planetary pictures and definite rules. If a birth time does not fulfil my criteria then it is wrong. The predefined planet pictures must be exact. If not, then the birth time is wrong. I would also have used the time 19:45 with the planet pictures to show that they are not exact or not there at all. But if it is of any use, I am not sure. Would it convince you more ?

I compare the horoscopes of the family members, which I have not shown here, whether two horoscopes reflect e.g. their mother-child relationship.

For Example :

For the birth time 13:57:40

Natal : Lady Diana 13:57:40
Transit : Prince Harry 16:19:51

Harmonic 16384

t Mercury = r Mercury/Node
Mercury shows the child and Mercury/Node is relationship with the child.

t Mars/Jupiter = r Mars/Jupiter
Mars/Jupiter is the midpoint for the birth event

t Moon = t Mercury = r Jupiter
This also shows the birth.

For the birth time 19:45:00

There are no such convincing planetary pictures at this birth time as I have shown above.

This is an extra control after the birth time has been checked and corrected.

Example 2 :

Natal : Elizabeth II 02:41:04
Transit : Prince Harry 16:19:51

This symmetry between grandma and grandchild cannot be a coincidence.
If you change one of both birth times for 10 seconds, this symmetry will no longer be there.

Harmonic 65536

Linchi, it would be very helpful when you are rectifying a chart of a famous person if you would post the birth chart with degrees and minutes so that forum members can view the chart as they would calculate it. For myself personally I can't really grasp a chart if I don't see numbers, degrees and minutes in the usual circular chart. Somehow my brain attunes to the actual numbers (as measured in zodiac signs) rather than only glyphs.
I thought if I gave the event dates and which progression/return, it would be enough. Sorry about that, Therese. I will do it next time.
Last edited by linchi on Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Linchi wrote:
I checked the time 19:45 many years ago and for me it is out of the question. I have definite planetary pictures and definite rules. If a birth time does not fulfil my criteria then it is wrong. The predefined planet pictures must be exact. If not, then the birth time is wrong. I would also have used the time 19:45 with the planet pictures to show that they are not exact or not there at all. But if it is of any use, I am not sure. Would it convince you more ?
I didn't ask about the 7:45 time for myself, but for other forum members who might wonder about the evening time for Diana. So you have answered the question about her time of birth.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm