Inquiry, moon in late degree:

Hi Team,

I have a horary question for you and I wanted to inquire various perspectives before posting the chart, if that's okay.

Has anyone had a chart where the moon was in the final degree, 29, but yet there was already a confirmation of the event in the future (in real life)?

For context, L1 blindly reached out to someone who could mentor, hire and support L1's career switch and venture into a new space. The meeting went exceptionally well (I don't have the origin chart for when L1 added and pitched on LinkedIn), but essentially L10 directed L1 to continue to learn and keep in touch and to make sure to reach out because L10 wants to support L1 as much as possible.

Even after the chart was created, positive and reassuring communication was occurring between the two.

In the chart:
- L1 is moon, sitting in 8th house (not good), in Aquarius
- L10 is mars, in Taurus, in detriment (not good)
- In Taurus, moon is exalted.
- POF is in L2 and in the exact same degree as the L1, moon.
- Moons next aspect (after switching signs), is a trine to mars.

Anyway, does anyone have any examples of this in a chart and how it played out?
Thank you!
WJ

it is like - here is one I made earlier type of cooking.
Late degree also means what you are supposedly tracking now has already been decided upon.
Like- two may have already decided upon what course to take than ask one to post on the internet and then reply to it.

Hello,

For example charts, I would just search VOC Moon and late degree Moon posts. There is some disagreement on whether it is VOC or not if it is at a late degree and aspects out of sign but I personally would regard the aspect. Normally I would follow what Anthony Louis says about this probably representing something that requires some sort of change in situation to lead to a desired outcome. His book has some examples, by the way.

Here is a thread with some info on late Moons:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4351

Appreciate this Tanit and Panka, thank you. I always forget to check if it's in orbit or not. Here is it, just makes the cut off. Also, L10 is in detriment, makes sense. Limited supplies and funding to create a show. Yes, in real life something does have to change. L1 has to learn the technology and get a little bit of experience!

Thank you!
WJ

Hey, how are you? I included the question, it was about the moon and out of orbit aspects. Moon in late degree meaning.

Sorry, are you referencing the horary question? This was: Did the meeting resonate with him enough to mentor/ continue the relationship and ultimately hire me.
Thank you!
WJ

How are you?

As the Moon is in application to the sextile of Mars,
she is - following the teachings of Lilly - not void of
course.

And consequently her position in the last degree of
her sign of position should not matter, because the
nerarer she is to the end of a sign, the nearer she is
to the significator she applies to and the stronger is
her application.

Your potential chief is inded represented by Mars, lord
of the 11th (as I understand now but was wondering
about, before your last statement).

And you must have impressed him strongly, testified by
Mars in the exaltation of your Moon and confirming your
report of the meeting with him.

With your Moon in the terms of his Mars there is even
mutual reception given between both of you.

Nevertheless I doubt that this motivation on both sides
could be enogh to fulfill all your hopes, because both sig-
nificators are too weak to confer the quesited by their
sextile: Mars is peregrine and in his detriment, the Moon
is in her peregrination in the bad 8th house of problems
& difficulties.

Thanks so much for this insight, so L1 being peregrine is so accurate in real life. This is a new career that I am jumping into without giving up my old career. I basically am going to try managing both. Absolutely wandering and somewhat lost but incredibly determined nonetheless.

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... 9ea8c8bef3

I came across this great article and decided to also cross reference this with Lilly's accidental dignities and here is where I net out.

Mars:
- in detriment (-5), 10th house (+5), direct motion (+4), free from combustion (+4)

Moon:
- in peregrine (-5), 8th house (-2) , direct motion (+4), free from combustion (+4), swift in motion (+2), in exhalation by mutual reception (+4)

I'm thinking overall this will be a difficult but we might be able to pull it off.

I'm going to look more into it though, for learning. Barbara Dunn is the research book I use. I do wonder what Bonatti would say.

In the meantime, I'm trying to pitch myself to other podcasts so that I can get some experience.
Thank you!
WJ