thanks, is there a poll opening time? or would you use noon? I was thinking 7am is normal in CA, but some places open polling at midnight, so I wasnt' certain of time to set for event? I wanted to look using Bagdad? any thoughts?

Granny

I probably wouldn't do a chart for polling day at all. There are too many variables. Thousands of people have already voted. The location of some polling stations will remain unknown for security reasons until the last minute and may not open at all because of security issues. Polling locations will be available at various times. I am not sure a chart for any chosen time on polling day is going to give us any worthwhile information. I would probably wait until the constitution is passed (which seems most likely) and do a chart for the time it is enacted. I woud then look at this as the new chart for Iraq. Event charts are like horary charts. They need to have a strong sense of meaning attached to them. While the vote on the constitution is an important step in the process, the real meaning will be when the constitution comes into being.