Ecohouse

I was thinking about my modernistic house project (being architect) spinning in my mind for a while, something environmentally friendly, unusual shape and so on.
Was assuming also construction of 3D printed structural elements too.
Recently I've met some renowned architect with extremely unusual projects portfolio. I thought of sharing with him this conceptual idea and visual model for possibility to cooperation and probably selling to some his clients or so.
I have mostly traditional clients with very particular projects to do, not for playing around with futuristic ideas.
Question in this horary, is that renown architect would be interested at all?
Is any possibilities shown that he might just use my ideas without any credits for me? Is project in generally has any future?
Looking at ASC at beginning of sign(first 3 degrees) horary might be not radical yet(too early to make judgment)? Mercury(DC) approaching Jupiter(AC) with trine is promising but detriment Moon in 2nd approaching Mercury with square might hint on fact that any monetary benefits are not likely...

https://uniim1.shutterfly.com/ng/servic ... 71/enhance

Re: Ecohouse

Yuriy wrote:Looking at ASC at beginning of sign(first 3 degrees) horary might be not radical yet(too early to make judgment)? Mercury(DC) approaching Jupiter(AC) with trine is promising but detriment Moon in 2nd approaching Mercury with square might hint on fact that any monetary benefits are not likely...
The Mercury seems friendly enough. However, your Jupiter is cadent and retrograde, though the 3rd is not a bad house. The Moon is in detriment.

I also don't like that his mercury is standing in the way of the Moon's trine with the Sun in the 10th. This prohibition rather puzzles me given that Mercury seems to be a friend.

Now combine this with the Venusian influence in the 11th, which is a benefic who has no ill will towards you but is in fall. Well, my best guess is he is generally trustworthy (although Mercury is perhaps not completely without a flippant side). For whatever reason, though, he can't quite smoothly bring your idea to fruition. This is not to say it is not possible at all; that trine to the MC after the square is already within orb. But if it happens, it will be taking longer than you first imagine and there will be difficulties to overcome.

Especially in a career chart I do not think all is gloomy. I have seen people with charts much worse move seas and mountains to get the jobs they wanted!

Amelia, thank you for reply, makes sense to me.
I'm looking also at applying square Venus-Saturn where Venus I guess signifying project itself(6th) and ruling triplicity of 10th, 2nd and Saturn ruling 2nd.
Mercury also for potential clients(7th) here and in good with Jupiter might hint on some realizations but I was thinking also big way, in perspective make it industrial with maximum construction of 3D printed elements technology, which requires big funding.
Mars though exalting at 2nd house cusp, detriment but in sextile to AC and approaching trine to Saturn in long perspective.
This guy in generally friendly, he might involve me to his other projects.

Architect is a Mercury profession.
Early ASC- Mercury slow about to turn R Sept 28th - Jupiter R moving D Oct 19th - Yes, it might be too early right now!
MercuryL7 trine Jupiter R L1 - The trine from the 11th to the 3rd shows you can become good friends and collaborate with him on the long term (Saturn in the 3rd receiving both planets)

The MoonL8 intercepted in 2nd (I used Regiomontanus) and squaring MercuryL7 is not auspicious for investment with this partner at the moment. The Moon in Detriment and Fall of JupiterR, you will back off. The Moon in Capricorn says any profit would take a while to materialize.
Moon next will trine SunL9 in MC, conjunct Pluto in 2nd and sextile Fortuna in the 4th indicating a bright future in the realm of space, abstraction, teaching and travelling as long as you keep the cost of your projects expectations realistic and down-to-earth.

Blessings,
Ouranos
Blessings!

Ouranos,
Thanks for insights. I was thinking of different aspects, not just design fee costs for me of one unique house but in regards of industrial scale productions of few versions despite of unusual design.
The methods of construction with 3D printed building elements of local recycled materials, and unified structural elements might bring building costs down and make it more affordable while also energy efficient and environmentally friendly.

The 11th House is about wishes, hopes, and personal aspirations because this is not a project that you are being paid for right now like it would be for a 10th House work.
Mercury in the 11th in trine to your ASC ruler Jupiter R in the 3rd, there will be a lot of discussion and contacts back and forth regarding your project. This will create positive reception but at the same time, your ruler Jupiter being R shows that you may not be able to invest yourself totally or at least the way you would like to.
The 11th House is also agents or intermediaries whom you will trade with.

What concerns me here is Venus (in Detriment), the ruler of the 11th House near the cusp of the 12th squaring Saturn and opposing Uranus
12th = 2 of 11 Money from friends or protectors. The advertising budget. Compensation for a sales representative.
Morin de Villefranche says that 'a dispositor in an unfavorable state, the success or happiness at the beginning will change into misfortune.'
Others may hold you back and restrict your efforts to bring negotiations to a successful conclusion.
Be careful that your fears and limitations do not get the best of you. Just wait out obstacles and accept delays. Build your resources in the meantime and prime yourself with confidence. Ride this roller coaster and be flexible. Help will come from a major player (Moon trine Sun in the 10th House) and look for opportunities with a foreign company (Sun ruling the 9th). And tone down the potential benefits (Moon in Detriment in the 2nd House).
I am just reading out what I am seeing but sometimes I am totally blind. Don't take this as an expert advice.

Best of luck,
Ouranos
Blessings!