New moon in virgo

New moon in virgo, 3 sep

Hello, skyscripters :-)
Just thought in sharing my 2 cents about the next new moon
As we all know, there is a lot of predictions of a havoc end of year in 2005, so the need to a little foresight...

Most important aspects:
1 - a god?s finger between Jupiter (19 libra), mars (18 Tau) and Pluto (21Sag). The three are slow planets and are closing perfection very close to the new moon, so it looks like problems ahead. Pluto is contrapararel mars.

2 - Jupiter will be very close to the opposition of 8 april eclipse. I am not sure if an opposition can trigger an effect, but untill know this eclipse has been very nasty, as London bombings has shown.

3 - Sun/moon 180 Uranus.

4 - mars square neptune

I think potential triggers are:

sep 6: moon conjuct jupiter
sep 10-11: moon is the apex of a T-Square between Uranus and sun/mercury; in the next day the moon conjucts pluto
sep 16: moon conj Uranus
sep 18: full moon, with a T square with sun, apex in pluto
sep 19: moon crosses the node, 180 jupiter
sep 21: moon crosses the apex of the god?s finger

In early october two interesting aspects are forming... mars 180 venus, in mutual reception, and saturn 180 neptune

I would love any insight anybody can have about this configurations
Yuzuru

Just an update... I don?t know if the yod will be activated in september, as the three planets will be aligned untill october and a little after mars station...

maybe the mars station can activate it, but I am not sure right now.

Changing the first posting, as I realise the yod is too slow to be triggered by the new moon, it is more an event for the 22 sep, libra ingress.

This ingress, for washington, has ASC 14Pisces and MC 21Sag, conjunct Pluto. Pluto, Jupiter and mars are making a yod.

Most likely times to trigger the yod:
mars turns retrograde in 1/10, almost in the same position at the apex; at 3/10 there is the solar eclipse.

at 15/10 the sun conjuct jupiter, close to the lunar eclipse of 17/10

at 13-14/12 the sun will conjunct pluto, at this time there will be a grand cross between mars, jupiter, saturn and neptune, in the 15 degrees of the fixed signs

Yuzuru