It wouldn't go over in government offices here either, but since it was a private company and the Head of the company was a leo, who couldn't abide to much anal behavior, when his Office manager, (a lady) bought them and put them up, he chuckled and asked, does that mean its always before 6 or always after? and that was a running gag in the office.

He was a fun boss, taught me a great deal. the most important thing he taughtme, and hardest to swallow, was that being right, is sometimes not as important as being happy. Of course he learned that late in life. Another fun fact about that boss is that he went to HS with Gene Wilder and a sad fact is that both their wives died of Lymphoma, and both belong to the same charity. Interesting they both did well in Los Angeles, and they were raised, in a small town in the east, I think Minnesotta, but dont quote me I'd have to look it up to be certain.

Granny

It's quite funny when you think of the heat coming out of this thread under the Mars (conflict) - Jupiter (religion) opposition. And the sarcasm too with Mars in detriment and Jupiter in Scorpio.

Also interesting that at the same time another thread opens on why Lilly named his book Christian astrology. Hopefully that will be a bit calmer but Mars is about to station so I'll have to watch myself.

Deb wrote:Hopefully that will be a bit calmer but Mars is about to station so I'll have to watch myself.
Don't watch yourself, lose yourself! :-cry

After all, with "Mars" about to "station," it seems such a shame to miss this opportunity to achieve some measure of catharsis commensurate with your capacity to scream:

http://www.primalengland.co.uk/

What a wonderful way for you to experience this transit of Mars!

And best of all, there's nothing reasonable about it! :lol: