Saturn transiting 4th (Natal Jupiter is 13 Leo, natal mars is 21 leo)
Transiting Pluto on 8 cusp
Neptune transiting 10th
Mars transiting 12th

Jupiter in 6th,
though Venus rules 1st adn sixth and is in the 9th, which isn't a bad place for the people to be? education..

with all the job loss happening in Michigan I was wondering where it was reflected. but it looks to me as though there are several hard aspects for that state right now.

Granny

I am actually more concerned with the Pharmacuetical Industry cutbacks there as that will hit MI harder. For every person who is employed at executive level status you neeed up to 10 people employed in service jobs in the community to support them, the auto industry therefore is not hitting the community as hard as the lay offs from Abbot, Pfizer, Merk, etc. These layoffs will continue to hit the community, as word is Pfizer will close the Kalamazoo plant this next year, and severely cut back the Ann Arbor division.

In ohter words, for every auto worker (line person) laid off, you are losing perhaps 3 or 4 jobs in the surrounding community, however, for every scientist laid off from the above mentioned companies you will lose closer to 10 other jobs in the community. and think of all the internships etc, that will also not be happening there, losing yet more incidental income. And since the cutbacks are supposed to start next quarter, it could be a very bleak winter.

Granny.