Aztec Matchmaker

http://matchmaker.azteccalendar.com/

This site is based on Aztec astrology and uses a matchmaker tool as a ?gimmick?. I?m not sure what to think of it ? I would have liked to have had more information about the Aztec system, but hopefully the site will grow around that.

If you enter your birth date it will tell you the celebrity that would be the perfect partner for you. I was a bit disappointed to learn that my only option was Gwyneth Paltrow :? It also explained that my husband and I are an incompatible match, which I can only assume is down to some numerological problem on his part. I shall have words with him about this.

My perfect celebrity matches are Madonna and Julia Roberts. Now I don't know much about Julia Roberts (other than she is fun to look at) , but what I know about Madonna is more than a bit of a turnoff.

My wife and I did a bit better in that:

This relationship has that rare and special quality that arises when partners have daysigns that are exactly opposite of each other.
It goes downhill from there though:
However, based on the numbers of both calendrical names, it can be concluded that there will be no perfect fulfilment. Fulfilment is lacking on the side of the man.
If I tell my wife I am not fulfilled, I'll get hit.

One question: how did this thing know I am a man? Or are there no men for women born on my birthday? Hmm So I ran my wife's birthday alone and it listed men and women. She gets Brad Pitt and Prince. My picky Virgo wife will not like Prince.

One last thing, I ran Julia Roberts Birthday and my name did not appear, so even if she finds this website, she won't find me.

Tom