An in depth answer will take a bit of Time I will attempt to gather some data I have from the Tsunami, the Recent Pakistan Quake, and some others and return some information to you.

HOWEVER!

there is a book called Christian Astrology, by William Lillie which is a free download that you can get on this website, which does have the information you request, it is not simple to digest however, it is a long read.

Also please do not let the title dissuade you from reading it, it was written in 17th century England so the title, while offputting to some, really seems irrellevant to the content, which is astrology.

I'm trying to recall the astrologer in question whose predictions you want to watch (he does weather astrology) who is incredibly accurate on natural disaster predictions. will do a bit of a search and get back with you,

Granny.

Thanks, I"m still trying to find the reference I'm thinking of. But being as it was a year ago, and that the forum in question had a crash, my only way to get it is from the person who posted it, as she's in tasmania, and its seriously early in the morning there right now... I need ot wait a few hours. =) at least my post said 2 am when I asked, so I presumed she's sleeping. =)

Granny

You might be thinking of Richard Nolle. He has an excellent mundane site. The address is www.astropro.com

Another good site is the one by Carolyn Egan at www.weathersage.com

The easiest way to figure out the time in the East of Australia during our summer, i.e. now, is to subtract an hour from the time on the forum site and swap the pm for am the next morning. For example, you posted your message at 8:26pm GMT on Thursday night. It was 7:26am on Friday morning in Tassie. But then Queensland makes it difficult by not having daylight saving.

I used to keep trying to figure out time differences, for her, then I realized all posts on her site are in her time zone, so even though it was 10am for me, my post said 2 am, tomorrow. LOL, so she responds to my posts before I write them technically speaking... =)

A side note to our Pakistani friend who did not leave a name? It has been my experience that when you first begin learning Astrology, you have a tendency to see ghosts around every corner, every move the planets make seems ominous. And having just gone through a horrible experience, and still experiencing the terror of the aftermath, you may be even more likely to do that. Just something to consider.

Granny

Earthquakes

I have some contributions in this field, which may be found on my site www.astronor.com; Warned the upcoming of the tsunami quake and several other notable quakes. My work is English/Norwegian but if you don't find what you expected or were looking for - drop me an email. Although the astrologer may register a build up of tension, this tension may not always break the surface. To succeed in your prediction you have to get 3 coordinates right; What, where and when. However, if you succeed in making a constructive approach your work does not have to be perfect or infalible to be a valuable contribution.

The link you supply 404's. Can you post the correct one?
To succeed in your prediction you have to get 3 coordinates right; What, where and when.
Suppose I gave you two of those coordinates - could you supply the third? Would you provide a single prediction, or a set of possible candidates? If the missing coordinate was the When, what time frame would you allow for the prediction?

(1) Earthquake, probably submarine, probably Richter >7
(2) Istanbul, or within 5km

Earthquakes

I notice this topic was opened with a welcome to predict earthquakes and save humanity. Trouble is - when I predicted the largest earthquake Norway in 50 years to the exact date nobody, gave a damn and when I issued my warning re the Iran EQ 1990, sent it to the scientists and 47.000 people died 2 days later - the board of scientists couldn't even put it to themselves to pick up the phone and enquire upon the basis of such a prediction. They probably knew that astrology was a joke from magazines... Who wanted to be caught taking astrology seriously?

While it should have been a scientific responsibility to look into how an earthquake could be predicted in advance, we do come close to the core of another problem? Who wants to be responsible for closing down airports, turning off power plants or initiating any other plan of evacuation at such tremendous cost? Nobody wants to make such a collective decision inflicting the lifes of so many individuals at hunch level. However I do think that astrological calculations could be matched with other scientific data and be made useful, as I feel this may be the case some time in the future. Earthquakes will continue to occur and threat human activity and human lives. Therefore we must work in direction of understanding their nature and attempt to establish a way in that they CAN be predicted. Since the great Tsunami of 2004, authorities have attempted to predict their occurance and they have issued warnings. They have seen it as their responsibility to issue such warnings whether the new tsunami hits or not.

It is important that astrologers don't spread undue fear and make themselves look ridiculous through their predictions. However, we need to communicate regarding queries of our science and our observations, to be able to make it out of the dark. And to be able to test out our predictive skills we have to get ahead of the events.

An earthquake measuring Richter 5 is not an uncommon event - but may be significant enough. The magnitude and importance of such a quake depends upon where such a quake occurs and also upon the depth of the epicenter. A R5 quake occuring close to the Earths crust in a highly populated area can be devastating. At any rate, an earthquake measuring Richter 7 or above fortunately remains a rare event that occurs a few times a year, only. I think that detecting the TIME for when the Earths crust is at such a magnitude of tension is interesting enough. If you can with precision pick out a R5 quake in an area not usually affected by a quake of such size, then that's good too. It is not essential to pick out the epicentre of a quake within a radius of 5km - but I guess everyone can figure out on that.

The Tsunami quake of Dec 2004 was triggerd by the occurance of two events. The Solar eclipse of Nov24. 2003 and stationary Uranus Nov 11 2004 and the relationship between these two events.

Now earthquakes sequences are like individuals - they have different characters, a bit like no to pieces of ice floating around in the sea will collide with each other in the same manner. Astrology has some clear scientific attributes, but its application is still an art. Don't take that too heavy - it's the same in medicine.

I will end this entry by casting forward some calculations that may lie open for observation. First notice the heavy Grand Cross in the heavens at the present time. Mars, Saturn, Jupiter and Neptune in fixed signs. This may be a signal to the astrologer that tension is about. The area that under my observation is Italy. This stems from the Solar Eclipse of April 8. 2005 which occurs in the north of Italy. The eclipse occurs in the exaltation degree of the Sun. There is 6 degrees between Jupiter and its opposition to the eclipse in cardinal signs - and Pope Johannes Paul II died 6 days before the eclipse. Uranus is in a mutable sign and the is 40 degrees from Uranus to the eclipse which can be converted to 40 weeks in time (ie from a mutable sign). This method of direction would bring you to the middle of January 2006. This tension could be magnified by the transit of the moon through the fixed sign Leo from Jan.15-17. And by the way, Leo rules Italy. From here on the astrologer is brought to a point of observation - to see whether tension is on the build up and anything on the move. Sometimes tension does not build up in the manner we expect it or be sufficiant to break the surface - but generally speaking one may notice if affairs are at unrest.

Oh hell - the evening will soon be gone and I must get back to the party.
In haste....