Precarious Mars needs Medieval diagnosis.

I am dealing with a Mars that has me sratching my head. i am employing Western Predictive Astrology and would appreciate some experienced opinions. This Mars is at 29 degrees 52 minutes within Taurus in the 8th house (this is a natal chart), it rules the 7th (aries) the 2nd (scorpio),as well as the 4th (capricorn). Taurus is on the cusp of the 8th.
My trepidation comes from the fact that this Mars is in dignity of term and triplicity, giving him 5 points, which is equal to his detriment (-5). I don't know if this financial situation for the native will build up and explode, or will this amount of dignity hold things together. Also, does the proximity to Gemini influence this Mars? There is a tight sextile to Mercury in cancer/10th. any opinions?

Mars is the participating ruler of the earth triplicity, which isn't much and I would think is far outweighed by his being in detriment. In a day chart Venus rules earth, in a night chart, the Moon does. The point system is a guideline only, and 3 points for triplicty is given to the main ruler not the participating ruler. I don't think there is a reference in Christian Astrology that says anything like "Well Venus is a 4 but Saturn is a 5 so Saturn's will prevails."

I also am not fond of using nativities to predict without also using other charts such as solar returns and progressions. The condition of Mars at birth is always with the native, but the native doesn't stand still his whole life. Mars will progress ito Gemini and possibly, if it turns Rx, Mars will go back into Taurus. If his progressed Mars progressed back to Algol, I'd be careful. On the other hand if progressed Mars in Gemini is trine Venus in Libra, this might turn out well.

Tom

thanks for you input. i am using techniques older than Lilly. i am trying to measure this mars's ability to effectively destroy these financial partnerships, or if he has enough dignity to work toward there completion ( or at least last long enough to benefit the native financially). i have been taught to use all the triplicity rulers and am using Egyptian terms.
the native is currently in a Mercury/Mars ruled firdaria period as well as his profected Asc. has come to his 2nd house/Scorpio. He is involved in suspicious financial partnerships within his home. one has degenerated into conflict, but has benefited the native financially, the other seems sturdy, but i am concerned that this mars will create issues soon.