Nasa pluto launch

while everyone is getting excited by the prospect of Kim's new "sex thread" ( how can I resist promoting it?), I was even more thrilled by the Nasa New Horizons Pluto launch............................

............or lack of launch as it turned out.
The chart for yesterday's "launch window" was:
Cape canaveral FL : 17 Jan 2006 13.24- 15.23,
Presumably the pluto position (transiting the 7th house) is directed by some astronomical reason, but saturn retrograde on the IC of the 13.24 start time for a rocket launch-did they want it delayed...? Also venus retrograde rules the ascendant. Although to be fair the moon is relatively well placed in the chart and does make a final trine to sun ruler of IC.

Today's (18th) window is 13.16-15.15.................

lifted off at 2 pm eastern from Cape Canaveral FL 19, jan 2006

the chart asc is 7 Gemini 34
the chart is ruled by Mercury
which is on the 9th house cusp (education divinity)at 24 Cap
The ruler of the 9th house is Saturn in the 3rd house of communications
the ruler of the 3rd house is the moon in the 5th house lower education
The ruler of the 5th house (Virgo) is also Mercury on 9th house cusp
the moon is not void as it will be trine to sun in a few astronomical
minutes. the sun is at 29 Cap 34... the PoF is at 6 Aqu 07 in the 9th

whatever goes on with this rocket, it will be educaitonal!

Granny

That's what I thought.
It's due to rendevous with Pluto around 14th July 2015 (give or take a few days - the delays apparently messed up the timetable).
The rendevous chart has some interesting contacts - Venus conjunct Jupiter in the launch 4th house close to the nadir, and the nodal axis reversed. And Neptune at 9Pisces, just past conjunction with the launch Uranus.
"My goal is simple. It is complete understanding of the Universe, why it is as it is and why it exists at all." Stephen Hawking