Astrologer's Apprentice Back Issues - Free!

Hi Gang,

Over at the Yahoo Group The Real Astrology

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/therealastrology/

are pdf files of the first four Issues of John Frawley's The Astrologer's Apprentice. Since John is the one who is approving the posting, and Marybeth, the moderator is inviting others to link, I thought I would pass along the information.

You have to join the group and then click on "links" on the home page and you will find professionally made copies of these issues. I beleive the idea is to give away a few and sell the pdf files of other issues to interested readers.

Issue No. 2 has been out of print and unavailable for years. Issues 1 & 2 contain an article on the astrology of LSD, which I still read over and over again. Go check it out. What can you lose?

Tom

I also found amusing how much midpoints and quincunces he used at the time ;-P
True. He also cites an occasional outer planet from time to time, but that bad habit was dropped a while back. He no longer uses or advocates midpoints unless the planet at the midpoint is also in aspect to the other planets.

I look at them from time to time and every now and then they are useful. There are lots of good articles in these first four issues.

Tom