Da Vinci Question

cross posted to Nativities, just to be certain its seen by those who might have good understanding of the problem.

I am reading the DaVinci NOTEBOOKS Edited by Emma Dickens and it contains this information in the Introduction

" 1452. there was born to me a grandson, the son of Ser Piero my son, the 15th day of April, a Saturday, at the third hour of the night. He bears the name Lionardo."

okay a couple of questions.

If I recall my history properly in 1452 they were still counting Sundown as the next day, (and I'm fairly certain the Calendar had not been updated until the 17th century) but would this be closer to say 9pm the 14th? or 3 am the 15th or? and the calendar is wrong, so it would be more like April 27th I think???but I think Astrodienst corrects for calendar so really just want to figure out the day and time as 14 or 15, etc.. Because I'm thinking the 14th at say 9 pm?

for those that wonder the rest of the information is related as "According to Charles Nicholl in his wonderful recent biography Leonardo da Vinci
- the Flights of the Mind, the event is likely to have occured in the small hamlet of Anchiano, around two miles from Vinci in Tuscany, Italy. "

thanks in advance for your thoughts,

Granny