I most certainly am..............

I have felt so 'clogged up' (perhaps not so much clogged as bunged he's a fair ole size Jupiter) this year up until now. Jupiter is now conjunct my natal sun, wahey!! :D

Pleased to meet you Sandra B and I know I've posted not so much about Jupiter going direct but I'm already getting high on the gas of optimism :wink:

But still it seems important to me that it's been in the last couple of months under Jupiter retrograde that I have 'returned' to astrology with a deeper interest. Despite always having been interested I've just kept or been kept at the edge by circumstance and my own lack of confidence. Without even considering astrology 'I feel' enthusiasm building up for all the good things I should like to do.

As I looked into transits for my chart I see that Jupiter will go on to conjunct my natal planets, pluto, uranus, and mercury - yikes!! lol The 'yikes' bit is my sun trine saturn in taurus - just creeping in to make sure I don't get too carried away this year.

How have you felt under Jupiter retrograde if you don't mind sharing?

I always feel like I should be making more progress! However, it doesnt bother be too much, it doesn't stress me and I don't let it make me feel pressured or thwarted. It's difficult for me to explain what I mean. :? I know it's part of who I am to feel the 'should' and I just accept it as a kind of restlessness in me, it doesn't stress me in anyway. :)