I took the test a while ago and didn't post the results but as I've gone on to understand more and more I can see that even though it got me wrong it kinda got me right too. :shock:

It had me down as Pisces and second best Gemini. That's wrong because I'm Virgo sun and asc. However, I'm already interested enough in astrology to go beyond sun signs the like so I can see how right they got me. It only proves to me that astrology does work and that certain prominent aspects push through.

They've actually got me more right than wrong!! :lala

I think most of you are being too nice about the programme (perhaps astrologers are just nice people :D ). Whichever way you look at it most results were incorrect.

Of course there will always be a bit that sort of reads right but not enough IMO.
Alex wrote:as Astrologers, perhaps we have more self knowledge (or are seeking it) more than the average person. Therefore, our answers are more in-depth and reflect something more internal
Yes I think this is most likely the case.
Neil
Online Dating::Star Sign Compatibility

"Honesty's the Best Policy" - Miguel de Cervantes

Humph.....that survey thought I was Libra 1st or Aries 2nd! Maybe I was answering the questions wrong? :-?
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "That was fckn awesome!!"

Meh, and the 2nd time I tried answering it for a pisces and it came up with aries 1st and aquarius 2nd!

:,
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "That was fckn awesome!!"

Hi,

Not only am I not feeling well :-cry but it's Saturday night and I'm bored. Hence the urge to try this and guess what! They were not far off. They say Leo first choice, Virgo second. I am Virgo Sun and Moon (plus Pluto Uranus conjunction) and also have Mercury in Leo - a 'singleton' in mutual reception with the Sun, so hey who knows, all the feed back they are getting may be helping them to improve their act!
Susan,
Edinburgh.
www.horaryqueen.co.uk

They guessed my ascendant, which in some way makes sense. I am more Aquarius than I am my sun sign. Their second guess was Leo, and I have nothing in Leo in my natal chart. :-T