aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargghhhhhhh :lol:

They think I am Gemini or Pisces. Not bad though, I have a strong 3rd house, air sun sign and water asc sign.
A NEW ORDER IS EMERGING THROUGH A MILLION THUNDERS

At least they got the element correct. Got Virgo or Taurus. I have a Virgo Moon and wouldn't have a problem with being Taurean. Just out of curiosity I went back and did it again, answering in a way that I thought was expected of my Sun sign. This time I got Capricorn.

first it got me as an aquarius or a virgo.

then i took it a second time, for there where some questions where i hesitated. teh second time it got me as an aries or a gemini.

i am aries, virgo rising, moon in gemini, with quite some uranus/aquarius energy... not too bad.

I got to thinking about the Gemini - Scorpio I was supposed to be. I do have a Mars - Mercury opposition on the 1st and 7th cusps. Mars is in fire and Mercury is in air. I have Gemini intercepted in 10 (Placidus), and Scorpio on the 4th cusp.

Well I am an aries, leo moon and Libra rising, so Virgo or acorpio are about as far off as you can get. I have Pluto in Virgo and Neptune in Scorpio, but I cant think of anyone who'd describe me as either of those signs. The closest I can imagine is that Aries and Scorpio are both mars rulled. I would think if someone was going ot guess wrong they'd go Pisces, as both Jupiter and Mars reside there in my chart and seem to reflect often in my behavior. (or so I've been told) So I cant see how their program remotely fits. Also the program questions I found pretty ludicrous so.... MissB