Hi Mark,
One odd thing is that the new-library are offering parts 1-3 of Tools and Techniques while Robert Zoller's official site is only offering book 1. Is this because Zoller is revising Tools and Techniques again?
I bought those three books in pdf format via New Library a couple of months ago and studied the books. They are said to be the revised versions by R.Zoller himself.

But of course he may be working on a new edition again. I don't know if this is why you don't see the other books of the series on his website.

By the way the books I have are:

Book I : 3rd electronic publication, 2004
Book II : 5th electronic publication, 2005
Book III : 1st electronic publication, 2004

If anyone has newer versions let us know.

Regards,
Sigma

Hi Sigma,

It is odd that Robert Zoller isn't offering the Tools & Techniques book II & III himself. I thought they were the main reading reference outside of the course notes?

I would obviously rather give my money to Zoller himself but he isn't making it very easy at present!

I also want to know when Zoller will be re-offering his course on a tuition basis. Without that it doesn't seem as attractive to me. I assume Ben and Carnna received that kind of support doing the course.

Rather than just speculate about all this and other questions I am going to email Robert Zoller himself. If I find out anything useful I will post it here.

Mark

Hi Mark,
Rather than just speculate about all this and other questions I am going to email Robert Zoller himself. If I find out anything useful I will post it here.

Mark
I think it is best to do it that way.
Good luck!

Sigma