Mombai terrorist bombings

Concerning this week?s terrorist bombings on commuter trains in Mombai, I thought you might like to see how I approached it.

For any mundane event one learns to examine the previous ingresses of the Sun into cardinal signs at that location. At Mombai there are tight relationships to the two preceding cardinal ingresses which only become apparent when antiscions are taken into account.

The March 2006 Aries ingress at Mombai had 10:55 Sagittarius rising with Mars opposing this Ascendant from 16:16 Gemini?the same aspect, but much tighter, in the 2005 Aries ingresses at London and at Paris enabled me to predict last year?s attack on Londoners and the later violence in France (see [i]Considerations [/i]XX: 1, February 2005). Uranus at 11:49 Pisces and Mercury at 14:20 Pisces square both Mars and the rising degree from the 3rd house. This combination warns of an unexpected (Uranus) attack (Mars) involving transportation (3rd house) sometime in the following months.

The June 2006 Cancer ingress had a very similar Ascendant, 12:15 Sagittarius. Uranus is now closer to the IC and it is transiting the March position of Mercury. It is opposed by the Dark Moon (the empty focus of the ellipse traced by the Moon in its path around the earth) from the MC. Mercury in turn, at 24:55 Cancer, is opposing the 24:49 Capricorn antiscion of the March Moon. Mars is now in Leo separating from Saturn and this pair squares the Moon-Jupiter opposition and opposes Chiron in a Fixed cross. This all suggests that the violence heralded by the March 2006 involving Uranus and Mercury is about to occur.

Moving now to Mombai and the day of the terrorist bombing: at sunrise that day (the moment that prefigures all that can occur at that location over the following 24 hours) the Sun was at 18:36 Cancer, the antiscion of which is 11:24 Gemini--opposite the Ascendants of the two cardinal ingresses. It is close to the time of the full moon, thus the Moon opposes the rising degree. The Sun?s position suggests that this could be the day the two previous ingresses were indicating.

At the stated time of 6:24 pm the Moon had come to 17:18 Capricorn, the antiscion of which is 12:42 Sagittarius, close to the Ascendant at the Cancer ingress. The Ascendant at this time is 13:41 Capricorn, the antiscion of which is 16:19 Sagittarius, just 3 arc-minutes distant from the Mars position in the earlier Aries ingress. These placements of the Moon and the Ascendant point to the time of the attack.

Cheers

Cenned

Hi Cenned,

Thanks for the interesting post. You say ?At the stated time of 6:24 pm the Moon had come to 17:18 Capricorn?. I drew up the chart using the data given by SGFoxe but I get the ascendant at 6.32 Capricorn with the Moon at 24.38 Capricorn. IST is -5:30 right?

Can someone check this for me please?

Mumbai train bombings

Perhaps I should point out that my half-hour error for the time of the Mumbai train bombings does not change the charts of the two ingresses or that of the sunrise. These three were calculated correctly and provide the indications described in my original post.

Correctly (I hope) using 6:33 Capricorn as the Ascendant at the moment of the first of the seven explosions, and 16:57 Libra as the associated Midheaven, Pluto at 24:48 Sagittarius is one degree ahead of the antiscion of the rising degree, while Uranus at 14:32 Pisces is a similar distance ahead of the antiscion of the Midheaven. As Ebertin tells us that Uranus-Pluto connections often manifest as ?acts of destruction,? such a mundane square (or paran), even though formed here in the shadows, seems appropriate to describe the nature of the Mumbai events.

Cenned